to me kumud next step of action

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
if i was in kumud place i would definately start a new life i mean new life means forget the past relation and adopt a child and have a happy life and watch other people reaction and especially garv he would be pissed of i mean she was keen to be a mother she should definately adopt a child and she would more happier than and would forget all her sadness and bad days 😭 Kumud you should definately start over a new life forget garv even your first love forget it just move on you can never forget the past and it would always with you and thats the best way of making kumud character balanced and would jealous kali coz she isn't pregnent and garv would definately wanted to meet his child later on when he figured out that kumud adopt a child and he would think as he's father of that child too and kali would never beared that kool one rite what a thought mindblowing!πŸ˜‰Edited by lucky-moon - 19 years ago
i know y doesn't she just just go back and start a new life

because she doesn't know how to live a life πŸ˜†

hehe! that is soooo true!πŸ˜†
YEAH MAN KUMUD SHOULD HAVE TOLD GARV WHEN HE ASKED HER IF SHE LOVES HIM AND NOW SHE IS JUST GOING AROUND MOPING ABOUT HER LIFE. SHES YOUNG AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO RESTART HER LIFE
true guysπŸ‘ she should move on rather that weeeeeping all the time😭