7th Aug. Gkaka wins Hari back

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

So here I start:

The episode begins with TM fighting and discussing how unfair is Babuji and Koki even boosting about DD, while Bhavana is just in tears in kitchen and is just listening.  And she goes inside crying and Indu points now she will know her real place in house and leaves. Koki says in mind I am at top like alaways. And now she will bring Kayamath in house (So what did she bring in house till now, Happiness and Khushi?)

Rohit is updet that he cannot do anything for his parents. (SO what did they do for his father) Janki says now Hari will realize the mistake and everyone will get closer and that is aim of theirs. Manjeet says Gkaka won't let him go. But rohit is still upset Mahesh and Sameer hugs him and says they are still with him. (Wonderful scene) Ro gets convinced and smiles. Manjeet also supports them. 

Bhavana is packing and tries to convince Hari that Gkaka only wants money and keeps on insulting him. Hari gets more upset. And in frustration she says If he wanted to do this to his son, why did he gave him birth? (There was no connection of this statement with their conversation). Hari tells her to shut up. And she does. He explains how he is the oine who has forgotten Gkaka and Not Gkaka who has forgotten him. And cries. Its all his fault. And now Gkaka has full right to push him oput of house. (Sudden change. Wow……………. But how?)

They pack bags and are about to leave. Rohit is crying. All are shocked. Sunan tap is still on. Everyone seems upset except eveils in house. They r abt. To leave when Gkaka stops them. He says I have never separated you from myself. I will be without my house but can never see my children without shelter. So please don't go. (Gkaka really has a big heart which three of them don't deserve.) Hari runs to Gkaka who has streatched his arms to hug his child. And falls on knees asking for forgivenss. And Gkaka hugs him and MB supports him. Everyone else is happy with the decesiion. And Gkaka says u r never alone.👏. And  u have your fatehr, MB Mother, Son, and Bindi from behind pops out saying and this  TB> and runs towards Janki and Manjeet and Hugs them.👏. Hugging session is going on  but other TM are not happy at all. Bhavana is intears. (SHe has good heart. She is actuall best TM) ANd TB hugs her, everyone happy and Kani and Manhar seemed to be feeling like going and hugging Gkaka. But they follow their wives inside. (Jhoru ka Gulam).

ANd there is a call. Gkaka picks up and is shocked and Phone falls on floor in shocking manner. TB sees this and are shocked(They have gr8 resistence power maybe 5000000000000 ohms, inspit of getting so much shock, they r still alive) ANd ask gkaka about the same. Gkaka says nothing it was that one of my friend is ill and thats it. (It was clear he was lying) Janki feels he is lying and Manjeet is thinking who might have called. Bindi tells them to forget it as Gkaka maybe telling the truth (SOmetimes i feel like 😡 for Bindi i mean can't she obvious looks on Gkaka's face.) Janki suggetss that they should go and ask Sunan.

There back in room Koki and Indu consoles Their hubbies whi were feeling respect for Gkaka. But Koki and Indu spoilt their feelings saying that wat they planned to melt your heart (These hubby are so fool, Do they think Gkaka and SUnan has full tome to think and make plans, to destroy their children) ANd Koki says it was Hari who got forgiven, but i m sure you won't get the same treatment. (Dumbos test it yourself.)

Janki and Manjeet says about phone incident to Sunan. Sunan consoles them sayiong it might not be something big. Bindi only agreeing saying i m saying the same. Janki says no there is something big. And to tell him this TB are with him and three say in unity alaways.  Sunan says she will surely ask him. Janki says OK. After they leave Sunan thinks what might be the matter? (Can't she express the same feeling in front of TB, they might have helped you.)

Finally we see one non jhoru ka ghulaam.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update sejal di...thanks a lot 😳 👏 lol did I tell you that my mom's name is Sejal too😆😳 Edited by Tani91 - 16 years ago
aileen_227 thumbnail
thanx alot for the update...i really appreciate it .. thanx alot.. muah 😛 😃
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

awesome update sejal di...thanks a lot 😳 👏 lol did I tell you that my mom's name is Sejal too😆😳

😆

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

awesome update sejal di...thanks a lot 😳 👏 lol did I tell you that my mom's name is Sejal too😆😳

ARGHHHHHH..... you beat me to make the Update a sticky 😆

heheeee... only kiddin 😳

Thanks Sejal..👏

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: x-MiNaLi-x

ARGHHHHHH..... you beat me to make the Update a sticky 😆

heheeee... only kiddin 😳

Thanks Sejal..👏

lol watch out Minu..not that I'm back..I'll leave you out of the job!😆 J/K
shahsb_26 thumbnail

lol watch out Minu..not that I'm back..I'll leave you out of the job!😆 J/K

I am the one who is doing the real job. 😆. J/K
daisyUSA thumbnail
Great update Sejal and thanks for making it sticky as it is easy to trace.
Hmm finally we see things happening ....
desichicka35 thumbnail
really nice update! i love your little comments too
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update!!! I also liked you little comments