update 12/22/04

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

from zeeuk

Gyan tells Shekhar this is not the situation but Shekhar says if the choice is between Jia leaving the house and him then he would rather do so. Samar tells Gyan that may be Shekhar can take care of their Pune unit and perhaps this distance will make them realize their mistake. Shekhar tells Manas that he is sorry for what he has done not he is also very tired of always having to plead guilty and that I have to redeem myself in the eyes of my family. Let me do something worthwhile with my life. Shekhar also tells Jia that till she does not forgive him he is not coming back. Gyan is very shattered with the thought of Shekhar leaving and has an emotional conversation with him where he expresses his anguish about the fate of his two most loved children. We see that everyone is disturbed with this recent development. Nethra also apologizes to Dadi about her withdrawing the case and that she knows she has been doing wrong to Jia and Shekhar but she is tied down with her love. She wants Shekhar at any cost. Dadi tries to tell he that may be her staying away from Shekhar is the solution. Next day Shekhar waits for Jia to say something to him but despite getting emotional she does not say anything and Shekhar leaves the house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx for those updates buddy!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4