Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kuljeet Randhawa’s FC(Mem List updated) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 95

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i loved the sense of humour of kuljeet in cats more...
nafisa's character was comparatively serious one... Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuljeet Randhawa’s FC(Mem List updated) (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@ Krithu: Yaar hum lad nahin rahe the, bas main apne doubts clear kar rahi thi Wink LOL LOL

Even I was too young to remember much..

I'm missing Shaina in SS...uske jaane ke baad ke epi to main dekh hi nahin rah...someone was saying ki phir se SS aa raha hai...on StarOne.

I haven't seen Kohinoor, lekin Shai ka character hi kaafi tha mujhe impress karne ke liye..she is the best..Na kisi ka darr, no-nonsense attitude, lekin without arrogance...A perfect girl..

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Ammu: Ammu main bhi joke hi to kar rahi thi. I know that we never and ever fight here.....

Ammu you are hundred percent right about saying that Kul's Shaina character in Special Squad, stood out.

In Kohinoor she was not so aggressive. She was shown as an ambitious girl who wanted to know the truth about her past, her parents.... She was searching the truth of her birth. She had to face many circumstances and difficulties, but she showed bravery.... But she was emotional and sensitive Irawati Kohli.... Her characterisation required her to be soft in her walk, talk and style......

So you can just imagine me been surprised as hell when I saw the way too aggressive and active Shaina Singh in Special Squad...... She was toooooo goood in that Tongue

Edited by maha_prakrti - 11 August 2007 at 1:19pm

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@ Ritika: You serious when you said Shai D'oh Sacchhi yaaron... Kuljeet ko Special Squad se relate karte karte main use Shai hi mention karti hoon everywhere... Embarrassed So,matlab Kul was having a sense of humor in CATS.. I can't believe it... I just can't believe it.... Her both roles as Irawati and Shai didn't even trace a comical scene Confused

So Ritika, can you give explanation of any particular scene of CATS which you remember showing Ash's sense of humor.... If you could do that, it would be so great Tongue

Edited by maha_prakrti - 11 August 2007 at 1:20pm

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged

LOL

I guess you were as shocked as I would be agar main Kohinoor dekh liya to. LOL

Waise I loved her in that video about hygiene n stuff, humein school mein dikhaayi thi..

Remember...the one in which she helps out a depressed girl????? She was exactly like a mother...so warm n caring, n friendly too..
Main to next year avoid kar sakti thi lecture, lekin main us video ki khaatir gayi dekhne..

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Ammu:  Haan sachhi LOL

About that hygiene video Confused Nope I didn't get to see it Ouch Didn't show here... But I did here over the forum that the video was shown, in which many stars had participated, with Kul one of them..... Its always nice to know that our favorite stars are into social service... It sort of gives a pride feeling Embarrassed

Edited by maha_prakrti - 11 August 2007 at 1:21pm

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged
her first episode in CATS..

imagine kuljeet all dressed up in a deep blue punjsbi salwar suit with a long choti and paranda
and always insisting on using her full name
ashharviyagandha survyavanhsi harbanskumarilal.. LOL

usne mailini ko bilkul dara hi diya tha....
i was too small then to remember th entire situation.
probably mannu might remember....

and then she was always commenting on the clients and culprits..ehr one liners were awesome

yeah the comic side was her was just as impressiveas her rough and tough one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top