Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kuljeet Randhawa’s FC(Mem List updated) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 95

mahi.bird

IF-Dazzler

mahi.bird

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
my introduction
Name : you can call me mahi as all of my friends do Wink
why I like Kuljeet : Because she is very smart and a good actor I first saw her in "cats" my favourite serials at that time I was very young but still I liked her so much

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuljeet Randhawa’s FC(Mem List updated) (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Thanks for the pics Mannu, n lovely intro Krithu. Smile Smile

Mahi, even I liked CATS, lekin ab mujhe sab bhool gaya... Embarrassed Embarrassed I just remember the way she looked. Smile Smile Smile

Krithu, great idea...Kuljeet ke "noor' Clap Clap Clap

Koi mujhe flashback dena please, CATS kaisa tha, n whatever info...Waise maine Kohinoor bhi nahin dekha kabhi. Embarrassed Cry

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amail1601

Mahi, even I liked CATS, lekin ab mujhe sab bhool gaya... Embarrassed Embarrassed I just remember the way she looked. Smile Smile Smile

Koi mujhe flashback dena please, CATS kaisa tha, n whatever info...Waise maine Kohinoor bhi nahin dekha kabhi. Embarrassed Cry

CATS mein kuljeet ki entry 26th episode mein hui thi.when the old cat karminder kaur left the serial.same as shaina did in ss and gauri.history repeats itselfConfusedcoming back to cats...the producers wanted a makeover for the show and a new girl to cast and kuljeet was the best choice.CATS ki poori info mein abhi post karungaa.Big smile

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mannu Smile ....
It's amaizing...mujhe aur kuch nahin yaad, bas yeh yaad hai ki Kuljeet usmein kaisi lagti thi...but I don't remember anything else..LOL

mahi.bird

IF-Dazzler

mahi.bird

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

CATS mein kuljeet ki entry 26th episode mein hui thi.when the old cat karminder kaur left the serial.same as shaina did in ss and gauri.history repeats itselfConfusedcoming back to cats...the producers wanted a makeover for the show and a new girl to cast and kuljeet was the best choice.CATS ki poori info mein abhi post karungaa.Big smile

do you remember her name in cats?

because I remember that there was 3 girls

cats was the name of the show because thier names start with these alphabet but cant remember their names Ouch

Edited by brid - 09 August 2007 at 1:53pm

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brid

cats was the name of the show because thier names start with these alphabet but cant remember their names Ouch

yes she used to call her full name..ashharviyagandha survyavanhsi harbanskumarilalLOL

in short ASHWink....

in her first scene she played a prank on nafisa and befooled her..my goodness agar aap logon ne uska pehla episode dekha hote aapke rongte khade ho jateClapmujhe aaj bhi ek ek frame yaad hai us episode kaEmbarrassed

mahi.bird

IF-Dazzler

mahi.bird

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brid

yes she used to call her full name..ashharviyagandha survyavanhsi harbanskumarilalLOL

in short ASHWink....

in her first scene she played a prank on nafisa and befooled her..my goodness agar aap logon ne uska pehla episode dekha hote aapke rongte khade ho jateClapmujhe aaj bhi ek ek frame yaad hai us episode kaEmbarrassed

I remember lots of scenes of cats but I forgot her name Ouch

I remember one night we didnt have lights so I went to my uncles place only coz of this serial to watch it their action ,acting evry thing was really good Clap

mahi.bird

IF-Dazzler

mahi.bird

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top