Celebrity Fan Clubs

Kuljeet Randhawa’s FC(Mem List updated) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 95

maisoon

Goldie

maisoon

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
i remember once for looking for a fanclub about kuljeet but never found one......ammu plzzz count me in as well Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuljeet Randhawa’s FC(Mem List updated) (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Count me in

getz

getz

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Count me in as well as i'm one of the greatest fan of Kuljeet Randhawa.

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Welcome to Kuljeet's fc guys Smile Smile ...please introduce yourselves, n then let's get down to business. Wink

In you intros, write your name(what you want others to call you), and write why you ike Kuljeet so much(it's quite obvious, but it's a good start Wink )

Mannu, itna mat bigad yaar.. Smile Aur achhi si, clear pics de 1st page ke liye. Smile

Btw, sorry I was late...got daily tests going on, so am kind of busy nowadays.. Embarrassed

Anyway, you guys can call me Amail or Ammu, whatever you prefer.. Smile

I like Kuljeet because I think she's the perfect woman..smart, intelligent, beautiful, warm, mature, strong, and she isn't like those women who bow in front of men...she's an equal in every sense. Clap

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Some more picsEmbarrassed(or ammu isse behtar pics nahin hai mere paas plz inme se hi koi add kardeSmile)

Free image hosting FreeShare.us

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged

@All : Hai guys.......Big smile

I have an idea to call all of the members of this fan club as "Noor".... Diamond....

Yaar the reason been that, members of Special Squad are called as Officers in that forum... So here I think we have to dedicate it to Kul's greatest saga of entertainment 'Kohinoor'...... So we all are Noors of this fan club... What say....????????!!!!!!!Wink

Any other name are also welcome....... Tongue

So mera introduction...... Embarrassed

User Name: maha_prakrti

Name: Kritika

Call Me: Kritika, Krits, My lovely sisters in the SS forum call me Di... So anything you like Tongue

Hobbies: Reading fiction books, Interested in Carnatic Music, IFing (matlab IF surfing LOL )

About Kuljeet: Her appearance was the first thing that striked a cord in me. I first saw her in 'Kohinoor'. Her height, the dress she was wearng suited her so well.

A jean pant, a brown coat and boots... Her walk showed confidence and determination... I liked her instantly...

Later on experiencing her acting in Kohinoor and Special Squad.... She was damn good.... Fast, aggressive, stylish, cool when needed, portrayed a beautiful mother.... She rocked the show...

Exceptionally I liked her language, her style of dialog delivery...... So much is there... But tell you some other time Smile

Hey Ammu.. Special Squad ka link dena mat bhoolna... I think the fan club members must visit that forum too...

And I will PM you the fan fictions of Shaina in Special Squad, also the siggy post, put it up...........

Edited by maha_prakrti - 11 August 2007 at 1:15pm

mahi.bird

IF-Dazzler

mahi.bird

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Master_Blaster

Originally posted by brid

hi guys
congrats for our first fc and thanks aamu for starting this
and thanks MB "sorry dont know you name " for posting beautiful pictures
hey aamu please add me too Cry

the name is mannu and why r u crying..defintely ur name will be added soon..mine also has not been addedOuch

im happy  now that my name is in there now

Post Reply New Post

Go to top