Computers, Science, Technology
Computers, Science, Technology

India-Forums

burning CD from itunes

freecash Senior Member
freecash
freecash

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 11:32am | IP Logged
guys i have a ipod and i always listen to songs from itunes and i want to burn a CD but i don't know what happened to my Itunes because i cannot burner the CD's can someone please help me what should i do? pleaase help

albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 4:21am | IP Logged
First and foremost please always post your questions in the Computer Problems post. Since all queries are being posted there they will not be answered here.

Secondly what kind of error do you get... please elaborate a bit and tell me after posting it in the post mentioned above.

Tejas
-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
If you tried your best to burn your CD then, go to control Panel and Remove the Software. After that, if you have the software's CD then install it again. Even I had the same problem, and then I removed the Software and added it again. Hope that helped. Smile
UDman Goldie
UDman
UDman

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
try exporting it onto your desktop, then taking the songs from the desktop and burning them onto a CD! Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top