Computers, Science, Technology

burning CD from itunes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

freecash

freecash

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 11:32am | IP Logged
guys i have a ipod and i always listen to songs from itunes and i want to burn a CD but i don't know what happened to my Itunes because i cannot burner the CD's can someone please help me what should i do? pleaase help

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "burning CD from itunes" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 4:21am | IP Logged
First and foremost please always post your questions in the Computer Problems post. Since all queries are being posted there they will not be answered here.

Secondly what kind of error do you get... please elaborate a bit and tell me after posting it in the post mentioned above.

Tejas

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
If you tried your best to burn your CD then, go to control Panel and Remove the Software. After that, if you have the software's CD then install it again. Even I had the same problem, and then I removed the Software and added it again. Hope that helped. Smile

UDman

Goldie

UDman

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
try exporting it onto your desktop, then taking the songs from the desktop and burning them onto a CD! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top