Page 5 of 16

*Pinky Rulez*

IF-Dazzler

*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

yeah I was wondering the same thing

question answered

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Va$a nn Hdg SstaL aLu (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Pinky Rulez*

IF-Dazzler

*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pop Princess

hey..i just seen dis FC..can i join? anything to do wid Zanessa..im in. Embarrassed LOL

sure but Lil Miss dolly is not here but she will definetly sign u up

Tara_K

Goldie

Tara_K

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Ok.... since i am completely hopless at avi and siggy making i'll just sit back nd vote, see thats a tough job aswell LOL as im sur that we'll get loads of wonderful enteries to choose from Embarrassed but to all who are going to participate best of luck guys make nessa look good Smile

*Pinky Rulez*

IF-Dazzler

*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev_amnafan1

Ok.... since i am completely hopless at avi and siggy making i'll just sit back nd vote, see thats a tough job aswell LOL as im sur that we'll get loads of wonderful enteries to choose from Embarrassed but to all who are going to participate best of luck guys make nessa look good Smile

yeah i cant either hope we get lots of entries!

Sporty~*~Sasha

Sporty~*~Sasha

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hey Im A Totally Vanessa Fan!
Could I Join?

Sasha

Edited by Sporty~*~Sasha - 10 August 2007 at 5:27am

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 5:54am | IP Logged
So wot shall we start off with? Tongue

Pop Princess

Goldie

Pop Princess

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev_amnafan1

yh me too..i cnt make a siggy 4 a million quid. i'll sit bck and vote aswell...wens da finishing date btw?

lordkrishna

IF-Dazzler

lordkrishna

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i have some pic of her do you want me to post them Tongue Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.