Users

Frequent Posters

AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
still waitng 4 u to continue
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorrrryyyy i willll do it asap.....ive kinda lost the flow on this one lol need 2 re-read what ive written n get the next part done...
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
guys i am in the process of writing the next part 2 the ff....plz b patient it will b up 2nyt
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

A sleek black BMW convertible, that was what was sitting outside Kripa's house when Kripa woke up the morning and left the house for her morning jog, she stares at it in awe, she looks at it from left to right and notices someone standing next to it, she lifts her gaze from the car towards the person and is shocked to see none other than her younger brother Armaan, he sticks his arms out and Kripa hugs him warmly, she glances from him to the car and back to him.
"Nice car Armaan"
Armaan grins looking at the car then at his sister
"You like it?" Armaan asks
"Of course" Kripa replies
"Yeah? because guess what? It's yours!"
Kripa isn't sure she head him properly, she looks slightly confused, he puts his arm around her and shoves the keys in her hand, Kripa stares at him blankly for a few seconds letting the realisation hit her, when it does she begins to shake her head, she shoves the keys back into Armaan's hand.
"I can't take this"
"Yes you can, think of it as a birthday present to make up for all the birthdays I've missed out on"
"I'm older, I should be buying you gifts"
"Come on Kripa, please, just take the car"

Armaan flashes his puppy dog eyes at his older sister making her heart melt, she holds her hand out reluctantly and Armaan puts the keys in her hand, she glances at the keys then at the car.
"Can I drive it?"
"It's your car isn't it?"
Kripa squeals in excitement and rushes around to the driver's seat, she gets in, Armaan watches her feeling amused, he shakes his head and gets into the passenger seat and Kripa drives off.

She returns after driving around for 15 minutes, she parks the car in front of her house and gets out only to see Angad standing by her front door, he spots her and Armaan getting out of the car, curious he makes his way over to them, he shakes Armaan's hand and hugs Kripa.
"Angad, look what Armaan just gave me"
Angad smiles seeing Kripa looking happy, he nods his head in approval and checks the car out.
"Nice, it's much better than your other car" Angad says
Kripa looks at her old car then to the new car then at Angad and Armaan, sensing his sister's dilemma, Armaan smiles.
"Don't worry, I'll take your old car off your hands and sell it, I'm sure you'll get a decent price out of it"
Kripa smiles and thanks him and hugs him, Armaan kisses her forehead affectionately, Kripa invites him in but Armaan refuses telling her he has to go to the hospital, she gives him another hug letting him leave then heads inside with Angad, she makes them both some coffee as Angad sits at the kitchen table.

"Armaan is really making an effort" Angad states
"Yeah he is, I can't believe he got me a car!" Kripa exclaims
"If only others were like him"
Kripa looks confused, she hands Angad his cup of coffee and takes a seat opposite him with her cup, Angad sighs and points out that it is Rahul he is talking about, he informs her of his conversation with Rahul at the bar, Kripa shakes her head not knowing what to do about him.
"I don't understand, why is he feeling so insecure?"
"I don't know Kripa, but whatever it is, it isn't good, he's drifting away from us"
"This is ridiculous, I finally find my family and hope things will get better but they don't, in fact they get worse, first dad, now Rahul, maybe I should talk to him again" Kripa suggests but Angad shakes his head.
"Don't bother, right now, he's not listening to anyone, I think its best to leave him alone, he'll come round when he realises what he's doing"

Kripa nods her head and sips her coffee, Angad watches her for a second with a cheeky smile on his face, he resists the urge to take her in his arms for a few seconds but cannot help it any further, he gets up and pulls her up and hugs her, Kripa pulls away looking at him baffled, Angad smiles and kisses her softly, Kripa hugs him and sits back down, Angad sits opposite her again.
"What was that about?" Kripa asks
"Nothing, I just felt like it"
"OK, so how are Dilip Uncle, Kareena and Nani?"
"Yeah they're good, Nani is taking care of Kareena, and dad, well I guess he's excited to have another kid"
"And are you still ok with it? I mean with the age gap and everything?"
"Seriously? Now that they're living with me, it's sort of freaking me out"
"Why?" Kripa asks
"I don't know, dad keeps reading these baby magazines and baby books, like he needs to know how to raise a kid, he raised me didn't he?"
"Yeah, but then things were different, I'm guessing your mum played most part in your upbringing, but now maybe Kareena wants your dad to be involved more"
Angad nods his head in agreement, he finishes his coffee and hands Kripa the cup to put into the sink, she puts both cups into the sink and sits opposite him again.
"I guess I'll be ok when the baby's born"
Kripa nods her head.

Rahul rushes forward to stop the door to the lift, luckily he manages to get in before the doors close, he hits the button for the 5th floor where his office is, when the lift stops he gets out only to be greeted by his colleague, Joanne.
"Rahul, there's someone to see you, he's in your office"
Rahul nods his head, he makes his way to his office, he opens the door and makes his way to his desk, he sits at it and looks at the person in front of him, Rahul had never seen him before.
"Can I help you?" Rahul asks
The man nods his head, he leans back in his seat and folds his arms across his chest.
"Yes, but first explain to me what exactly it is you do here?"
"Well I'm the solicitor's assistant" Rahul tells him, he had followed in his sister's footsteps and studied law at university. The man nods his head
"So if I want to file an injunction against someone, you're the person I go to?"
"Yes sir" Rahul replies
"Well I would like to file an injunction against this person, here are her details"
The man hands Rahul a file, Rahul opens the file and is shocked to see who the person is.
"Why do you want to file an injunction against her?" Rahul asks
"Because, I don't want her anywhere near me, or my house" The man replies
Rahul sighs, he looks at the photograph of the girl, it is obvious some private investigator had taken it, she hadn't even known she was being followed when the photo was taken, he sets the photograph down and looks up at the man.
"Who are you?" Rahul asks
"My name is Rohit Sharma, the girl whose photograph you have is my daughter"
Rahul breathes deeply, he stares back at the photograph of Kripa then back at Rohit, he closes the file.
"Sorry but I can't do this"
"Fine, I'll find another lawyer to do so"
Rahul holds the door open for Rohit, as Rohit is leaving, Rahul stops him.
"I suggest you leave her alone, she's done nothing to you"
"Now why are you so concerned?" Rohit asks looking baffled, Rahul points to the nameplate on the door reading "Rahul Sharma" Rohit glances at the nameplate then back at Rahul.
"She's my sister, now get out before I call security"

Rohit stares at Rahul for a brief second before leaving, Rahul shuts the door and sits back in his chair, unbelievable, Kripa's dad was just here to get a restraining order against her, Rahul wonders whether to tell Kripa but decides against it, it would only upset her. Man the guy is a jerk, he finds out he has a daughter after all these years and instead of welcoming her into the family, he tries to stop her from going near him, Rahul pinches the bridge of his nose, but then again he wasn't being the most welcoming person to Kripa's brother was he? In fact he had been a jerk, to both Kripa and Angad, they had only been trying to make him understand but his fears got the better of him, he can't imagine how Kripa must be feeling, he hadn't even tried to find out what happened when Kripa went to the anniversary party, instead he'd made a big deal that Armaan was there. Rahul gets up and leaves his office, he gets into his car and drives to the nearest bar, he takes out his phone and calls Angad, he makes it short but sweet and hangs up. He orders himself a drink then waits, 10 minutes later Angad walks into the pub accompanied by Armaan, they sit opposite Rahul.

"So what's up?" Angad asks Rahul after ordering drinks for him and Armaan.
"I thought I should introduce myself to Armaan, properly"
Rahul glances at Armaan and slowly extends his hand, Armaan shakes it.
"I haven't exactly been the most welcoming, Angad you were right, I was too scared, I kept thinking Kripa was going to leave me now that she found her family, but I was wrong"
Angad smiles and gently touches Rahul's shoulder and expresses his gratitude to Rahul's change of heart, Armaan smiles as he takes a sip of his drink.
"Well it's a good feeling, I've always been an only child, but now I have an older sister and...how old are you?" Armaan asks
"20 years old, what about you?"
"same, what year of university are you in?"
"Third year, doing my placement" Rahul replies
"Really? So am I, looks like we're the same age, when's your birthday? Mine is in January"
"Looks like you're older" Angad points out "Rahul's birthday is in June"
"So I was right, an older sister and a younger brother"
Rahul smiles and sips his drink, Armaan's phone rings and he excuses himself, Angad leans closer to Rahul.
"What's the deal? You don't usually have sudden changes of heart like this?" Angad inquires. Rahul hesitates but narrates what happened in the office, Angad shakes his head but before he can respond Armaan does.
"My dad did what?" Armaan asks in anger, he takes his seat and demands Rahul repeat what he just said, Rahul looks at Angad who nods his head, Rahul tells Armaan what happened. Armaan looks angry, he quickly finishes his drink but despite Angad's numerous requests for Armaan to stop, he doesn't and leaves. Angad looks at Rahul, both finish their drinks and leave after Armaan, luckily for them both they stop him as he's about to get into his car.

"OK, Armaan, calm down" Angad tells him
"How can I calm down? Dad is being a jerk to Kripa!" Armaan rants
"Yeah but what will you getting angry at him do?" Rahul asks
"I don't know, I just need him to know Kripa isn't alone, she has me" Armaan shrugs both Angad and Rahul off and gets into his car and drives off, Rahul looks at Angad who shrugs his shoulders, Rahul offers to drop Angad back to his office before returning to his office, Angad accepts but continuously worries about what will happen between Armaan and his father.

Armaan slams the front door shut startling Gayatri, she gets up from the sofa and heads out in to the hall, she sees Armaan and questions his anger but Armaan brushes it off and asks for his father, Gayatri tells him that Rohit is upstairs in his study but before she can say anything else, Armaan turns on his heels and storms upstairs, he opens the door to his dad's study and finds him sitting at his desk, Rohit smiles and questions Armaan's sudden arrival, but seeing Armaan's angry expression causes him to stop his work, Rohit gets up and walks over to Armaan, he gently touches Armaan's shoulder.
"Is everything ok son?" Rohit asks
Armaan looks at his father's hand on his shoulder, he uses his left hand and reaches out and pushes Rohit's hand off, Rohit looks confused.
"Don't call me son" Armaan tells Rohit who still looks confused, Armaan steps away from Rohit in disgust shaking his head.
"What kind of father are you? You go to the extent of giving your son every happiness in the world, giving him everything without him even asking for it, you make yourself seem like the world's best dad! But then you go and do something outrageous as file for a restraining order against your daughter!"
Rohit catches his breath, he steps towards Armaan offering an explanation but Armaan doesn't want to hear anything, he continuously shakes his head while stepping away from him.
"What did she ask for dad? Just to be a part of your life? Why couldn't you give her that dad? She's spent 24 years alone, don't you think she's suffered enough? Don't you think she deserves to be a part of our family?" Armaan exclaims, his loud voice causing Gayatri to come upstairs, she stands by the door slightly shocked to learn that Armaan knows the truth but more shocked to learn about Rohit's latest stunt to drive Kripa away. Rohit is at loss for words but Armaan's rage continues.
"How could you file for a restraining order? Against your own daughter? Why do you hate her so much? You're unbelievable, you say you're a great father but you're not, you're possibly the world's worst father! I can't stay here"
Armaan shakes his head and leaves the room, Gayatri looks at Rohit in disgust, instead of trying to explain himself to her, he follows Armaan, Gayatri also follows, they head into Armaan's room where Armaan is shoving clothes into a bag.
"Armaan what are you going?" Rohit asks
"I can't stay here, not with a person who won't even accept his daughter, not with someone who can't put his ******* arrogance away for one second"
"Armaan!" Rohit yells causing Armaan to stop, he turns and stares at Rohit.
"Can't handle the truth can you? Maybe it's time for you to man up and do something right for once in your life" Armaan coldly tells Rohit, he finishes packing the bag with a few items of clothing and essentials and leaves the room, Rohit is left standing there as Gayatri rushes after Armaan, she stops him as he's about to leave the house.
"I'm sorry mum, you might be able to live with that man but I can't"
"Where are you going to go?" Gayatri asks
"Where else? To my sister's house"
Armaan kisses Gayatri's cheek then leaves.

OK so thees the next part....really sory for he delay,hope uuys understand, next part wll b p soon...plz do comment!! Edited by Rachu_1987 - 14 years ago
angullgrl91 thumbnail
great part!! glad you finally continued...lol :)
and thanks for the pm!
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
fab part....
just loved it....
continue soon
kitkat_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r a darling...
luved the update....
bt y is rohit against kripa.... 

grt goin do continue soon... :)

sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyy !
so i was just about to go to bed when i checked to see if anyone had updated and really i wasnt expecting any updates so imagine my surprise when i saw you haddd !!!!
AMAZINGGGGG !!! i hope ur going to update regularly coz i realllyyyy want to find out what happens nxt !!!!!
pls pls pls update sooonnnn !!!! =)
fabb part =)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice part..................so rahul finally realised his mistake and has accepted armaan...................cont soon................
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
lol i jus noticed how many ppl have clicked the like button....much more than the amount of comments i get...and much more than my PM list....if any silent readers want me 2 PM them when the next part is done...then plz say so other wise i wont kno hehe