Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka Shahzada FC (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

spian

spian

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpiongal

Lirh…I missed the episode of 7th august... At night I missed..(courtesy power cuts)…Cryin morning I missed(courtesy SAB tv…they hv stop telecasting repeat in morning).Cry.in afternoon..i missed ( courtesy my fellow employes..who came at my place)Cry…and in evening I missed (courtesy again power cuts..)Cry…so..i m completely full upto my neck…holding the burden of soooo many HAERT BREAKING courtesies…..in my heart. OuchBravo..me… LOL  LOL

Awww ShwetaHugHugdont worry, it wasnt much. You have so nicely blamed them with courtesyLOLROFL, its sweet. May be you can catch the weekend one or check out the video , if there.

Oh yes'terday here too there was power cut!Ouch and in between there were some interupptions in the telecastOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka Shahzada FC (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vinnu-gaurav

vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosemere

Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by rosemere

Originally posted by vinnu-gaurav

HI mahira.... did u notice i'v got my siggy back!!! Big smile
hv u asked ur 'siggy'...that why it dissaparated & where it had gone? Wink

LOLLOLLOL...siggy kaise ghum hoti hai?LOL

billkul waise hi , jaise k aap iss forum se ghum hoti hai WinkLOL ,miss gul-gulabo aka rosie-gulabo WinkSmile

meri to majboori hai ; jojamboji.

Wo  kya hai ji...

JOJO JI aur Shweta ji and Rosemere ji,

meri siggy kuchh khush mijaaz type ki hai....Big smile..

jab yahaan itni politics, warnings etc chal rahi thi to wo bechari GC ki sharan mein chali gayi,Cry

Aur jab hamne hanste khelte FC# 4 start kiya to woh bhi hansti khelti waapas aa gayi!!LOL

spian

spian

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:19am | IP Logged

BAAL KI KHAAL Analysis-8th August

I missed yes'day's episode also but only later half…so I can comment on Abhi-Raj scene..as I saw it..but not complete.

Oh I too missed some scenes in between there was disruption.

I saw it  where..raj says..that he believes in system & abhi says that he too believes in it..but not those who manipulates it.

This I agree upon.

Actually….i agree shvetal where she says..that there was a deficit of struggle..but I don't think that deficit was due to Gaurav..but instead I felt…this was the shortcoming of whole scene.  In reality..the whole scene led us nowhere..it was jerky. Parts of both actors had flaws. lirh..i agree to u where u says that it was well exhibited by Gaurav..and the direction was good..but personally i felt the scene was incompetent..or as i said jerky.

I didnt feel that there was lack of struggle, how much can they show abou their 'difference in opinions'LOL ,...in my view the direction was poor/scripting inferior or it was poor editing.

Like in Abhi's part…the whole scene demonstrated a conflict …as a friend & as an authority.

He asked him to run  and thus..for one moment he undermined his strictness  for complying rules over his friendship and at the same times..he asked him to run..just for running. I mean..he could hv convince him to run..but with little different motive. Not for running & hiding from punishment…but he could hv asked Raj that u go & search the evidences of ur innocence outside the academy…and I will stay in the academy & will try to tackle things as per my reach & we both will prove ur & NAVIN'S innocence. That could have established him as a friend in a better way… Because..it is unrealistic that one can run his whole life.  

Well saidClapClap and no running for life is not unrealistic (e.g. Salman Khan -black buck case the key witness is missing for more than 2 years!!!) And the mafia people run for their whole lives.

Similarly..in Raj's part..he acts stubbornly that he will not run. He could hv used logic that he can't prove his innocence just my narrating the whole incident to higher authorities without any proof. He will need proofs & obviously he can't find them sitting behind the bars.  So..he should use this opportunity to run. Besides..he said that he would not run..because he believes in system…& here I completely disagree him. Because there hv been hardly any event when he demonstrated his trust in system and acted accordingly. Raj has been shown as a compliant person..who has always sorted things out on his own terms..and in his own ways but he never gave required priority to system..like ..he holded a meeting  against the rules of system…and even did not tell the agenda of meeting. Why? If he believed in system.then he sh'd hv told that he is only trying to search Cl. Shakti..(and it was nothing illegal). Then..when Ali shot Rohit todeath..(though in self defence)..he again suppressed matter..and didn't takt it to the system. He could hv proved him innocent through system. Had he done so..Ali would hv been saved from enduring that trauma..that he suffered because of guilty feeling of killing somebody. Smile 

THANKS for your Vishesh Tipaani!Embarrassed

Edited by spian - 09 August 2007 at 12:27am

vinnu-gaurav

vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spian

Yes'day there were some intense scenes of GC. The command and confidence in the way he says " koi hathkadi nahi pahenayega" was visible. He gives instructions to the cadets indicative of his position and ability to command. There is no hesitation nowTongue. The earlier friendly one to one bond has been replaced with this senior-junior relationship.

Abhi tells the capt " bhaag jao" and he tells him his dilemmaClap. His brain says he did shoot but  his heart tells him he has been trapped.  Here the fear, the concern for capt is visible, Abhi fears Naveen saga may repeat itself helpless & is deeply concerned, he knows the system is harsh and some people manipulate it, hence to avoid the same remorseful fate keeps telling him "bhaag jao" but with no success. In the last bid of request Abhi says  "chaale jao", koi aur tareeka nahi hai,  I liked the softnessEmbarrassed in this and after this  he turns his face away. (The song that could be played in the background is "Jaa mujhe naa aab yaad aa")LOL.

Abhi's exasperation with the turn of events was well exhibited by GCClap, the way he modulated his voice while trying to put reasons forth for running away. Although the whole was mediocre in concept and direction the performance saved it.

It seems to me there is more focus on character/s than story now becoz I feel the scenes are broken and have no continuity. Perhaps this is why I find something amiss in the episodes.Ouch

Over to Vishesh TipaaniSmile by all.

I've posted on Sab TV...... With Ur Name!!Winkand corrected BAAK to BAAL!!

spian

spian

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thank you Vipin Embarrassed I didnt notice the mistake. Great you corrected it Smile
But where are your comments? Big smile

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Well saidClapClap and no running for life is not unrealistic (e.g. Salman Khan -black buck case the key witness is missing for more than 2 years!!!) And the mafia people run for their whole lives.

thanks for appreciating. Smile

abt running...lirh.i don't say that running for life is unrealistic..but if u think u can hide urself whole life...it is something unworkable.

.may be ppl like "mafia" runs their whole life..but in case of a person like "rajveer"...it's difficult. firstly..because...he is not a criminal//he has been a victim of conspiracy..so running would only leave a stamp of approval on his name..that he was gulity.

secondly....running like this..will make ur life ..nothing more than a hell. when u loose ur freedom to move out, to breath freely..because u always fear that any moment u might be caught...and "worse than the war is the fear of war"...so living with fear is really difficult.

vinnu-gaurav

vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:44am | IP Logged

I missed yes'day's episode also but only later half…so I can comment on Abhi-Raj scene..as I saw it..but not complete.

Oh I too missed some scenes in between there was disruption.

I saw it  where..raj says..that he believes in system & abhi says that he too believes in it..but not those who manipulates it.

This I agree upon.

Actually….i agree shvetal where she says..that there was a deficit of struggle..but I don't think that deficit was due to Gaurav..but instead I felt…this was the shortcoming of whole scene.  In reality..the whole scene led us nowhere..it was jerky. Parts of both actors had flaws. lirh..i agree to u where u says that it was well exhibited by Gaurav..and the direction was good..but personally i felt the scene was incompetent..or as i said jerky.

I didnt feel that there was lack of struggle, how much can they show abou their 'difference in opinions'LOL ,...in my view the direction was poor/scripting inferior or it was poor editing.

Like in Abhi's part…the whole scene demonstrated a conflict …as a friend & as an authority.

He asked him to run  and thus..for one moment he undermined his strictness  for complying rules over his friendship and at the same times..he asked him to run..just for running. I mean..he could hv convince him to run..but with little different motive. Not for running & hiding from punishment…but he could hv asked Raj that u go & search the evidences of ur innocence outside the academy…and I will stay in the academy & will try to tackle things as per my reach & we both will prove ur & NAVIN'S innocence. That could have established him as a friend in a better way… Because..it is unrealistic that one can run his whole life.  

Similarly..in Raj's part..he acts stubbornly that he will not run. He could hv used logic that he can't prove his innocence just my narrating the whole incident to higher authorities without any proof. He will need proofs & obviously he can't find them sitting behind the bars.  So..he should use this opportunity to run. Besides..he said that he would not run..because he believes in system…& here I completely disagree him. Because there hv been hardly any event when he demonstrated his trust in system and acted accordingly. Raj has been shown as a compliant person..who has always sorted things out on his own terms..and in his own ways but he never gave required priority to system..like ..he holded a meeting  against the rules of system…and even did not tell the agenda of meeting. Why? If he believed in system.then he sh'd hv told that he is only trying to search Cl. Shakti..(and it was nothing illegal). Then..when Ali shot Rohit todeath..(though in self defence)..he again suppressed matter..and didn't takt it to the system. He could hv proved him innocent through system. Had he done so..Ali would hv been saved from enduring that trauma..that he suffered because of guilty feeling of killing somebody. Smile 

THANKS for your Vishesh Tipaani!Embarrassed

Nice observations! Putting them too on Sab Tv.Wink

spian

spian

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:44am | IP Logged

thanks for appreciating. Smile

abt running...lirh.i don't say that running for life is unrealistic..but if u think u can hide urself whole life...it is something unworkable.

No dear, thats what happens in most cases most criminals do run away , in a large country like India taking adv of the huge population and ineffective implementation of law.

.may be ppl like "mafia" runs their whole life..but in case of a person like "rajveer"...it's difficult. firstly..because...he is not a criminal//he has been a victim of conspiracy..so running would only leave a stamp of approval on his name..that he was gulity.

Yes this is true but if he is caught then too he is held guilty thats why Naina tells him to run away too before the system inflicts the Naveen ordeal on him.

secondly....running like this..will make ur life ..nothing more than a hell. when u loose ur freedom to move out, to breath freely..because u always fear that any moment u might be caught...and "worse than the war is the fear of war"...so living with fear is really difficult.

I disagree running away , strictly from a criminals or innocent's point of view gives them precious Freedom. Law will always say surrender thats different viewpoint.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top