Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahira_90

Originally posted by Jojo

mahira ji ,i had pasted your entire post of pg 67 on the first page of this FC , but it took ages for the page to open ,so i removed that and only pasted the link......lekin agar aap kehti hain to phir se laga deti hoonSmile ....khushBig smile Smile

WinkHey! Jojo dear..thank U sho mch!! I knw it might tke like a few seconds longer to open but I'm sure it'll be more attractive towards our Fanclub!! just put em on Big smile Embarrassed thank U sho mch!!

few seconds nahi balke few minutes kahiye Wink...kyunke siggies ki train bahut hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii  lambi  hai, isliye usko station  pe rukne mein (page open hone mein)  kai minute lagenge Wink LOL

Edited by jojo_100 - 08 August 2007 at 5:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka Shahzada FC (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annie7

Groupbie

annie7

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 8:48am | IP Logged
CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!

annie7

Groupbie

annie7

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile Big smile

annie7

Groupbie

annie7

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 8:50am | IP Logged
by the way is this the real narayani shastri that u r talking about or its a joke? Ouch

spian

spian

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinnu-gaurav

Originally posted by spian

Originally posted by vinnu-gaurav

Guys..... i have a few more reasons to celebrate.. Embarrassed ..I have completed full two months being ( read: trying to survive) with u today..... and MY SIGGY IS BACK!!! Clap

Yes Congratulations for your survival ........after its always Survival of the fittestClap LOL. AND THE BIGGEST!Embarrassed See becoz of seeing GC ( & feelign J of the musclesWink) you started to went to Gym, I definitely dreamt of going to the gym, were u spying on my dreams too??!Ouch and look how it benefitted youLOL.

I 've heard I'm the ONLY male to survive or to visit this GGOG*!!!Ouch

Is it TRue?

*GGOG : Gaurav's Gang of Girls!!!!

Spying is done by prying eyesWink.....thats not me!!Embarrassed

Thats so funny-GGOGROFLROFL

spian

spian

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiongal

I am wondering how will the charac of Abhi progress furtherErmm.... will he turn into a meek submissive person out to win the hearts of all or turn into a jovial pleasant man doing his job and nothing more or less. Or they will show an interesting transition by how he overcomes his turmoil, sort of self realisation, resolving differences with his father his views on violence, human relationships etc. Or the story turns him into a brave soldier who fights for his country thereby involving action so it becomes more of action thriller. This attractes the male audience and is different too.

Do share your thoughts on how the charac progresses now

LIRH..kitna mushkil question pucha hai aapneCry…..i'll surely fail…CryCry but ok..bear with my feeble ponderings. WinkOuch

LOL LOLLOLthodi masti thoda dimaag….….

I didn't understand well from 'meek submissive person'. If it means a person who is less authoritative and commanding & more modest or compliant person…then Abhi has been one but would that make him win their hearts or not ..is I just can't predict.  

Next is to be jovial….but he is jovial. And I would like him to maintain this quality.

You got it babeThumbs Up—I meant compliant person for e.g.like Suriji he is compliant & jovial mix. Now you will have a change of heartLOL.

Yes..overcoming his turmoils is good but it depends upon the ways how he handles those chaos…and I m a complete loss of saying anything..after seeing how the scriptwriters hv presented his dealing with them…so far. But if they go for introducing a new character (like we said as his love interest)…hopefully show can catch a good pace & we will be saved from enduring their indigestible presentations.

I agree with you. The way they have shown is haphazard and half baked charac. Not given much depth…so lets see if it changes.Tongue

The last one is better among all…. Being an army based show…there sh'd be something like drills, missions…and for a change..we will get to see something meaningful.  Smile

Yeap amen to that. It should be full of thrill and drama naaaa… I am sure Vipin too will agreeSmile. And with a new charac in the jungle……Wink

THANKSEmbarrassed for answering.Hug

spian

spian

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Yes'day was just a glimpse of GC!

So the Baal ki Khaal analysis is

He came, we saw,

he went we went!! LOLLOL

he=Abhi(GC) we =(GC fc members)

ROFLROFLROFL ClapClapClap ....... lagta hai jaise ye baal-ki-khal analysis nahi balke sirf aik baal ka analysis hai LOL

ek baalWink from the amazon jungle!!! Just one tiny glimpse and it was over!!!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top