Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

thanks shwetaHug ,shvetalHug,shahnaz Hug,lirhHug ,teenaWink and narayani shastriHug ....thanks for appreciating my effortsEmbarrassed ...

waise making of this club was a pain in the neck ,literally CryLOL ...kyunke aik to mera net snail speed Angry, uuper se mein khud sloth speed DeadEmbarrassed ...meri neck ka to kabara ho gaya hai Cry .....ab meri 7 janam tak tauba jo mein phir FC banaon WinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka Shahzada FC (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahnaz12

You successfully managed to present GC as a cute (for a change LOL LOL …) person Wink Embarrassed.

ye kya shahnaz ??Confused  GBC ko cute cute  kehte kehte hamara mouth bilkul Mr Bajaj jaisa gol gol ho gaya hai LOL, yani k goldfish jaisa gol mouth   Cry .....aur aap farma rahi hain k gavrau ji cute nahi hain CryWink 

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NarayaniShastri

please add me too....... Tongue

oho didi ayein hain Tongue ...chacha ghalib ne aise hi occasion k liye kaha thaWink :

woh  aayen  ghar men  hamare, khuda  ki qudrat  hai  Party   

kabhi  ham  unko , kabhi apne ghar ko dekhte   hain Embarrassed

aur sochte hain k aap aaj film premier mein kyun nahi gayien?ConfusedLOL

waise narayani ji fikar not..

aap jum jum aao ,apna naa add karao ,te feyr ithay hi reh jao Wink,

(dictionaryCool ::jum jum=wellcome ...naa=naam ...ithay=idhar )

spian wrote:

NarayaniShastri wrote:
please add me too....... Tongue

Hi Welcome to the Fan ClubEmbarrassed, hope you will have fun.

Jojo will add you happily!!WinkLOL she has certain effect of your usernameLOL

....haan ji very very happily !Wink LOL....

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Hey jojojaaaaaaaaaaaaan…the new FC…Clap

Blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sooooooooooooooo beautiful ClapClapClap. loved  it , loved it , loved it. Big smileBig smile

The first thing I saw in morning & no wonder..since that moment a huge smile has captured my face….thank u sooo much jojo dear..for this wounderful gift. Big smileBig smile

U r simplyStar "THE FANTASTIC"Star..and just one of ur kind…StarClap

Lots & lots & lots of love & thanks to u….HugHugHug

Edited by scorpiongal - 07 August 2007 at 12:23am

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

thanks shwetaHug ,shvetalHug,shahnaz Hug,lirhHug ,teenaWink and narayani shastriHug ....thanks for appreciating my effortsEmbarrassed ...

waise making of this club was a pain in the neck ,literally CryLOL ...kyunke aik to mera net snail speed Angry, uuper se mein khud sloth speed DeadEmbarrassed ...meri neck ka to kabara ho gaya hai Cry .....ab meri 7 janam tak tauba jo mein phir FC banaon WinkLOL

arey..u thanked me even before my compliments....(lagta hai mein tumhaare dil-o -dimag pe chaa gayee hoon)....DancingDancingDay Dreaming

and don't worry sweetie...u hv made such a nice FC that we will remember it till ur 8th avatar....Big smileBig smileBig smile

spian

spian

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Yes'day was just a glimpse of GC!

So the Baal ki Khaal analysis is

He came, we saw,

he went we went!! LOLLOL

he=Abhi(GC) we =(GC fc members)

Ok besides why the sunglasses everywhere they tag along like Mary had a little lamp!!!WinkLOL

But it would be interesting to see what happens next!

mahira_90

Groupbie

mahira_90

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 12:04am | IP Logged
SmileHey! jojo dear..thank U sho mch for startin the new fan club in its new style & way..I love it but I think U forgot one thing!! wht happend to my siggies?? Cry I'm sure Shweta told U tht I wanted them on the first page with the Introduction so as new members of this club join in they will too get a chance to C the hot siggies & be able to use them!! CZ.. I did C U pasted the link to the shop the pg.67 but I mean who will go?? rite..if the Siggies R present sum1 might as well use it rite.. so here is the link to GC Fan club#3 pg.67 plz..Edit one of u'r post the first or the 2nd one on pg.1 of this Fanclub & paste all the siggies there!! Clap Embarrassed

Link to Siggie pg.67 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=659945&T PN=6 7

THANK U sho sho mch in advace Approve I really appreciate u'r efforts & once again I love the Jojo style GC Fanclub #4 Wink its hot in its unique way!

Hasta Lavista XOXOXO666666 <3<3<3 Day Dreaming Hug

Edited by mahira_90 - 07 August 2007 at 12:09am

vinnu-gaurav

vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 12:24am | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Clap

& CELEBRATIONS!!!!Star

& JUBILATIONS!!!!!Dancing

WE ARE SO HAPPY Party& LET THE WORLD GO TO HELL!!!! LOL

This time the journey was little more tough, more difficult but WE MADE IT!!!Evil Smile

EXCELLENT BEGINNING...... SO BEAUTIFUL & CHARMING!!!!

JTongueJBig smile!!!!!!

BOHOT ACHHE!!!

WELL DONE !!!Clap

Edited by vinnu-gaurav - 07 August 2007 at 12:42am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top