Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mahira_90

[quote=Jojo]mahira ji ,i had pasted your entire post of pg 67 on the first page of this FC , but it took ages for the page to open ,so i removed that and only pasted the link......lekin agar aap kehti hain to phir se laga deti hoon😊 ....khush😃 😊 [/quote]

😉Hey! Jojo dear..thank U sho mch!! I knw it might tke like a few seconds longer to open but I'm sure it'll be more attractive towards our Fanclub!! just put em on 😃 😳 thank U sho mch!!

few seconds nahi balke few minutes kahiye 😉...kyunke siggies ki train bahut hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii  lambi  hai, isliye usko station  pe rukne mein (page open hone mein)  kai minute lagenge 😉 😆

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago
annie7 thumbnail
CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!
annie7 thumbnail
by the way is this the real narayani shastri that u r talking about or its a joke?
spian thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnu-gaurav

I 've heard I'm the ONLY male to survive or to visit this GGOG*!!!

Is it TRue?

*GGOG : Gaurav's Gang of Girls!!!!

Spying is done by prying eyes😉.....thats not me!!😳

Thats so funny-GGOG🤣🤣

spian thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiongal

LIRH..kitna mushkil question pucha hai aapne😭…..i'll surely fail…😭😭 but ok..bear with my feeble ponderings. 😉

😆 😆😆thodi masti thoda dimaag….….

I didn't understand well from 'meek submissive person'. If it means a person who is less authoritative and commanding & more modest or compliant person…then Abhi has been one but would that make him win their hearts or not ..is I just can't predict.  

Next is to be jovial….but he is jovial. And I would like him to maintain this quality.

You got it babe👍🏼—I meant compliant person for e.g.like Suriji he is compliant & jovial mix. Now you will have a change of heart😆.

Yes..overcoming his turmoils is good but it depends upon the ways how he handles those chaos…and I m a complete loss of saying anything..after seeing how the scriptwriters hv presented his dealing with them…so far. But if they go for introducing a new character (like we said as his love interest)…hopefully show can catch a good pace & we will be saved from enduring their indigestible presentations.

I agree with you. The way they have shown is haphazard and half baked charac. Not given much depth…so lets see if it changes.😛

The last one is better among all…. Being an army based show…there sh'd be something like drills, missions…and for a change..we will get to see something meaningful.  😊

Yeap amen to that. It should be full of thrill and drama naaaa… I am sure Vipin too will agree😊. And with a new charac in the jungle……😉

THANKS😳 for answering.🤗

spian thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojo_100

🤣🤣🤣 👏👏👏 ....... lagta hai jaise ye baal-ki-khal analysis nahi balke sirf aik baal ka analysis hai 😆

ek baal😉 from the amazon jungle!!! Just one tiny glimpse and it was over!!!

Originally posted by: spian

Yes'day was just a glimpse of GC!

So the Baal ki Khaal analysis is

He came, we saw,

he went we went!! 😆😆

he=Abhi(GC) we =(GC fc members)

Ok besides why the sunglasses everywhere they tag along like Mary had a little lamp!!!😉😆

But it would be interesting to see what happens next!

This is funny... split my sides laughing on this one 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

spian thumbnail

****BAAL KI KHAAL FOR 7th AUG****

Yes'day too there were short scenes. Somewhere the charac of Abhi comes across as very principled and duty bound. He does believe in rules and their importance. He is perhaps one of those who never dream of breaking the rules, the most disciplined kind. He has rules for friendship too,  that is indicated from the precap. The way he tells the capt to run away to freedom. One more thing he was commanding yes'day and didnt wince before anyone (the cadets) and questioned the justifications of the shooting Shakti/bomb  given by the capt.  This is indicative of his role of a leader😳, to be shown later.

He intently listened to the whole event narration by the capt and didnt exhibit any expression of belief or disbelief, I found this strange. any answers for this!!

Vinnu, in the small action shown Abhi is pretty fit!!😛

Shweta I think his role will be of a strong leader👏 and good to see a strong charac, good going DJ's. Please continue on these lines.

Edited by spian - 16 years ago
spian thumbnail
Originally posted by: whynot

This is funny... split my sides laughing on this one 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

thanks😳 ......that rhyming was impromptu!!!😳..and I am glad all liked it

annie7 thumbnail
i could not get a pic of gaurav n narayani together