Fashion and Beauty

Wedding Shopping in Mumbai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Hi Guys... Its been a while since I've posted here hmmm? I've been so busy with this and that... but now I'm back!Embarrassed

I'm going to be doing my wedding shopping in India in October. I'll be spending 2 weeks in Colaba purely for shopping purposes.

Could anyone assist me with a list of nice, reasonable and worthwhile stores in that area or in Mumbai that I may visit. I am looking at getting Salwer/kameez sets, bridal attire and outfits for the other functions, jelwellry, etc... actually everything that I will need clothing and favour wise for the wedding.

Any and all help is appreciated...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wedding Shopping in Mumbai" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neetusxm

Goldie

Neetusxm

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Friendship, Seasons in Santa Cruz have some good stuff

Aishwarya is in Irla

and Ritu Kumar Sarees near Phoenix Mills

i was there in india last yr for my cousins wedding...and we got some decent stuff from these places

cheers, neetu

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
If u r looking for gujarati type Salwar Kameez,sharars..u can go to Malad (west).There are many shops..One is Nataraj shopping centre where u will find good range of Salwar kameej and shararas......

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Sorry...i dont think i know any stores thereEmbarrassed

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

By the way...Congrattz on your wedding!!Clap 

*Engel*

*Engel*

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 5:38am | IP Logged
congrats! hope u have an exellent time shopping Big smile but im afraid i don't know ne shops cuz i just get dragged around everywhere wen i go to mumbai LOL

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angad luver#1

By the way...Congrattz on your wedding!!Clap 

Originally posted by *Engel*

congrats! hope u have an exellent time shopping Big smile but im afraid i don't know ne shops cuz i just get dragged around everywhere wen i go to mumbai LOL

Thanks for the wishes guys...Embarrassed I am very excited LOL

To everyone, thanks for the info, will definitely check out what I can.Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top