Midday Article - Anita explains why!

Bee-dz thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here's what i came across on Mid-day today. Please upload the same on Anita's official website. The article below is courtesy The Mid-day.. later ull ... Bianca

Kash-Krush in Nach Baliye 3
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   August 6, 2007

Tu jahaan jahaan: Kashmera Shah and boyfriend Krushna
Kashmera Shah and boyfriend Krushna (spelling changed courtesy numerology) have been chosen to participate in Nach Baliye 3 and they cannot wait for the show to begin.

A friend of Kashmera's tells HiTLIST, "Her husband Brad Listerman has signed the divorce papers and so has she. Now, Kash and Krush are an official couple."

Untapped quality

When we ask Kash about Nach Baliye 3, she beats around the bush saying, "We are doing a dance-based reality show, but I can't give details. However, we are very excited about it."

She even clears rumours about enquiries over the new inmates chosen for Bigg Boss 2. She says, "I don't live in the past.

I am not keen to be a part of Bigg Boss 2. The show can't tap a person's talent. It only shows how good you are at bitching, fighting and scheming. The show Krushna and I are doing will focus on a certain quality that hasn't been tapped yet."

On another note, the past week has been hectic for the couple. Krushna's father, P A Sharma, suffered a heart attack and was subsequently  hospitalised. "The past few days were very scary. We are thankful to God that Sharmaji is better now," she says, confirming that the family has accepted her into the fold.

They opted out

However, even as Kash and Krush are ready to take on the competition, it may be a while before Nach Baliye's third season will go on floor.

Three couples, including  Eijaz Khan and Anita Hasanandani, Hiten Paintal and Keshwar Merchant and Shakti Kapoor wife Shivangi Kolhapurehave opted out of the show.

Says a source, "Anita and Eijaz decided against it owing to the hectic rehearsals. As for Hiten and Keshwar, there was a communication gap between them and Star One. When the channel finally contacted the couple, they had lost interest."

Valid reasons

Says Anita, "Star One did talk to us about Nach Baliye 3, but we felt that the entire process would be too hectic. Hence, Eijaz and I are not participating."
For his part, Hiten says, "Star One took a long time to get back to us. They were not clear about many things. Plus, they wanted controversial couples. We couldn't figure out what that meant!"

Shakti Kapoor passes the buck onto his wife for their non-participation, saying, "Ask Shivangi about this."

Shivangi could not be contacted, but a close friend lets us in, saying, "Shivangi had no problems. It's Shakti who has film commitments to fulfill."

According to the friend, Kapoor is a terrific dancer and Nach Baliye 3 would have been rocking if Shivangi and he had participated!

Anita and Eijaz decided against it owing to the hectic rehearsals. As for Hiten and Keshwar, there was a communication gap between them and Star One
— A source
Edited by Bee-dz - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article.i knew they would have refused bcoz of that only 😳
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
new it neva believe an artical until one of them confirmz and now that anita has confirmed 😉

Luvz ya

Luv Noori Hussain
-Simrah- thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing 😉
well its all clear to everyone EA wont be participating in NB3
x_Roshni_x thumbnail
thankyouu.. ohh im disappointeddd i was looking forward to wotching it :(
rocker thumbnail
thnx 😊
thank god its cleared they wont be in so m not looking forward to NB3 anymore 😳
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh i thought da realy wantd 2 c dem but oh wel mwah babigurl_jiyaxxx
pikablu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh they r not in NB3 😭 I was looking foward to it.
x.Dazzling.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article. 😛
At least its confirmed now. 😳

Now i'm not looking forward to NB3 now
henna16 thumbnail
Arwww Was lukin forwrd 2 it aswel

Thnx for sharing 😊