the show on soha and akshit

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet eyes

Groupbie

sweet eyes

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
can u guy please tell me whaat happens at the end of that show because i wasn't able to see the 2nd part.............THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the show on soha and akshit" in Man Mein Hai Visshwas forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepakv

Deepakv

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I saw the Akshit and soha episode, when soha comes to meet akshit on the temple footstep there is a female vocal being played in the background (short alaap). Could you please tell me who the singer is? and who the flute player is? Is and can I download it from the net, If so can I get prefered link.
Thank you in advance.
Looking forward to get the positive reply

Kind Regards

Deepak

sweet eyes

Groupbie

sweet eyes

Posted: 19 August 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I'm sorry i don't know anything about what ur asking for.SORRY. Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top