Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gujugurl

IF-Dazzler

gujugurl

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged

hi everyone...this is my first time on fanfictions..so please bear with me..and please don't hesistate to correct me in any way.... and please comment on my work....thanxs...luv margiEmbarrassed

ChArAcTeRs AnD DeScRiPtIoNs.

chandani: sweet homely girl, loves everything and everyone one around her,her eyes can be described as the twinkle stars in the sky and her smile which can brighten up the nights darkness....she is the youngest of all her 4 brothers and sisters including her....grew up in a very loving and rich family.her only desire in life is to marry and spend her life with the right person....she always stuck to salwa kamizasses...a simple girl...very shy but has a big heart.

Mr.sanjay khurana: he is the provider of the house, chandani's father...he loves his family more than his own life...and can and will do anything for them...he is a business tycoon, he owns more then 10 companies in the country....he might look strict and a romantic at heart...a happy go lucky guy...his ideal clothes sence suit tie and pants..that for business days but at home it's more like t-shirts, shorts, jeans.....for him family comes first....

Mrs.devika khurana: she is the housewife and a loving mother of chandani...she is an idol to anyone...she sleeps, eats and thinks about her kids and her husband...she alwasys thanxs god for what she has been given....chandani is her life....she always wears sari's with sindoor and mangalsutra....at the age of 50 she looks more like 30....

ishan khurana: the middle born son...a brat...loves flirting with anyone anywhere and anytime....his day starts with a flirt with his priyanka chopra poster...his dream girl...he has graduated with a degree...but has no interest in joining his fathers business....he loves his sister chandani and sides with her for any matter...he would do anything for her but can't see a tear in her eye....his dresses like any normal guy..but vey stylishly but unfortunately the only son in the family who is stuck between his 3 sisters...

nishma khurana: she is the oldest of all...well married off...with nihal saberwal...her life starts with nihal and ends with nihal....she and nihal are both doctors and met at the hospital mistakenly on day..fell in love and got married...then they moved to london and settled down there...

pooja khurana: she is the second oldest after nishma...she is disabled...her life began with the wheelchair....she is loved by all her brother and sisters...she only has one regret in life...why did she have to be disabled..cause of that she could never get married or in more clear words no one would marry her...her dream had always been to get married and have her own children....

chaman: he is the butler of the family...his only problem is that he asks to many questions...that might not be his only problem because he also has a sickness of forgetting....he is treated like a family member....his dream is to find the girl of his dream...

mrs.d'souza: she is the caretaker of the house....she is also a nanny to pooja..she mostly takes care of her...pooja has basically become her daughter and now her life...

kumar family:

boman kumar: sanjay khurana's childhood friend...he lives in australia...he has two sons....one who is a widower and one who is not, but helps him in the company..

karan kumar: boman's youngest son...he loves speed cars....loves his father to much...lost his mother when he was really young....his only ambition in life is to touch the sky....he is a very fun loving guy..would never hurt anyboy's heart purposly....

naman kumar: he is the oldest son...after his mom's death..it is seemed like he has forgotten how to smile and after his wife's death he has forgotten to live....

ok guys so the character descriptions so far are done...as i add more characters i'll keep added them to the list....so the first episode will be up later for u guys to enjoy....have fun...

lots of luv margiEmbarrassed

Edited by gujugurl - 08 August 2007 at 7:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ehsaas tumhara:FF; CD upd pg 2" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rumus

Groupbie

rumus

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
its nice

rumus

Groupbie

rumus

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
its nice

gujugurl

IF-Dazzler

gujugurl

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rumus

its nice

thanxs i really hope that u like the story as well...it's up now to enjoy...please comment on it....

luv margiEmbarrassed

~bella~

IF-Dazzler

~bella~

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Plz post your stories nd all other things related
to it in one place! Smile
Plz do not make individuale posts for each things as
it is spamming. Smile

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
aww nice job....im looking forward to this ff Embarrassed

gujugurl

IF-Dazzler

gujugurl

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

thanxs alot...i read your tanhai ff and i really enjoyed it....good job...

luv margiEmbarrassed

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gujugurl

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

thanxs alot..no need to thank me, its ur work...that deserves it....i read your tanhai ff and i really enjoyed it..thanx hun...im glad you liked it..good job...you tooEmbarrassed

luv margiEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top