Fan Fictions

Chup Tum Raho Chup Hum Rahein - DSK*PG 4* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

babygirl

babygirl

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
awsome loved it continue soon Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chup Tum Raho Chup Hum Rahein - DSK*PG 4* (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Deewani*~

~*Deewani*~

Posted: 20 August 2007 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by babygirl

awsome loved it continue soon Smile

glad u like it so far ... next part is coming up in a few days!

~*Deewani*~

~*Deewani*~

Posted: 22 August 2007 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Here's the next part:

Two weeks passed and Anupama remained worried about having a baby.  Everyone around her sensed her anxiety and finally Ved decided to do something to help Anupama get away from this tension for a while.

When Ved came home from work one day he went up to his room where Anupama was.  She was putting away some of his clothes which had just been washed and ironed.  Anupama saw him come in and told him to freshen up while she got dinner ready for him.

"Anupama, wait," Ved said as Anupama turned around to leave the room.  "I want to talk to you about something."  Anupama stopped and looked at him.

"Anupama, you've been stressing too much about going to the doctor and having a baby these past two weeks.  I think you need a break and a change in atmosphere to help relieve your tension."

"Ved, I'm fine," replied Anupama.  "You don't need to worry about me.  I'm not too stressed out."

"Jaan, everyone around you can see how worried you are and how you can't think about anything else.  We think you should get away from here for a while and free your mind of household problems and about having a baby."

"Ved-" Anupama started to protest.

"I don't want to hear anything," said Ved cutting her off.  "I was thinking that the two of us should go away together for a few days, but some problems have come up at work and I need to stay here to figure things out.  Then I found out about a fashion designers conference in Shimla.  I know how much you love to design clothes and that it's your passion, so I decided that you should go to Shimla and take part in this conference."

Anupama looked at Ved and smiled.  She was amazed at how he knew every little thing that made her happy and how he knew exactly what to say and do at the right time.

"You know, Anupama," Ved continued.  "There will be fashion designers from all over India showcasing their work there and you can check out the latest styles and all that.  I was also thinking that maybe we could get a new designer for our company.  You can go there representing our company and if you see any designers you like then you can ask them if they're interested in working for us."

"Ved, shouldn't we ask Mom and Dad?" questioned Anupama.

"Ask them?  It was their idea!" exclaimed Ved.  "Mom told me about the conference and Dad agreed that you should go so that you lose some of your tension.  The conference is the day after tomorrow, so pack your bags.  I've booked a ticket for you for tomorrow."

"Thank you, Ved," said Anupama.

"Thank you? For what?" asked Ved.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me and for always being there for me."

"Hey, that's my job!  I'm your husband and if I don't worry about your needs who will?"

Meanwhile Chaitanya was having a problem finding a fashion designer for his own company.  After two weeks of interviews with about 50 designers Chaitanya couldn't find even one that he liked.  "All these designs are old and used," exclaimed Chaitanya.  "I want something new, something original for our next collection.  Unfortunately none of these designers have what I'm looking for."

Chaitanya's secretary, Piya, came in to tell him the arrival of another designer for an interview, but he told her that he didn't want to do any more interviews today and that the person should come back tomorrow.  Piya sent the girl away and then went back into Chaitanya's office.

"Sir," Piya said.  "I think I have a solution to your problem."

"Really?" asked Chaitanya.

"Sir, there's a fashion designers conference in Shimla the day after tomorrow.  The conference is open for fashion designers and companies looking for fashion designers.  The designers will be showcasing their work, so you can see if you like any of them and then hire one there."

"That's a great idea, Piya!  This way I can see a bunch of new designers and compare them.  Hopefully I can find one that I actually like."

"I knew you'd like the idea, sir."

"Piya, please book a ticket for me for tomorrow."

"Yes, sir," said Piya and walked out of the room.

"Ok," Chaitanya said to himself.  "With that problem almost solved, I can go home and breathe a little easier today."  Chaitanya turned off his computer, gathered his things, turned off the lights of his office and went home.

~*Deewani*~

~*Deewani*~

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hey guys i'll be starting school again soon so i don't know if i'll be able to
update this fan fic often so if u guys want to i'll continue otherwise i'm
planning to stop updating ... let me know wat you guys think

neha^^

neha^^

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon...lol i waited a long time for this update. u cant stop. Ouch

Edited by neha^^ - 30 August 2007 at 7:20pm

~*Deewani*~