Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Cmon guys!It cant always be Aamna-Rajeev on SBS!!Even as a fan of theirs,I am saying:What about Rajeev-Priyanka fans?It wud be unfair to them if you say like this....At times,we can have changes!Its a world of constant changes;remember THAT! πŸ˜ƒ

Thats exactly wat i wanna say...it really hurts a lot..😭.when they dont respect RP fans😭...i'm both RA n RP fan...!n i think both the jodis ROck!

Bluefalls thumbnail
U ppl r getting me wrong.I am not against RP fans.I myself is a RP fan 😊 .But What I want to say is that ki at least they could have mentioned Aamna πŸ˜• .Nobody can deny that Rajeev and Aamna r best friends.So they could have taken her name. 😭 πŸ˜•
               I dont have any problem with the fact that they showed priyanka.The only thing, that is dissappointing is they did not mention Aamna. πŸ˜•
anni_23 thumbnail
U r right AZAMNA. Yaallah in ki shadi kab ho gi.Jub hum sub bodhy ho jaye gye;(
trups thumbnail

Originally posted by: AZAMNA

Absulately we Muslim never allowed non-muslim as a life partner for which are proud. If he convert to be muslim we welcome him heartly. Religion is first thing in our life, whatever other religion thinks we donot care.
Azeem

***Plz dont bring religion into discussion***

trups thumbnail

This is a warning for all the members that please don't bring religion into discussion. Also see that when u all r posting comments, u don't end up hurting fans of Priyanka Bassi. Anyone found doing so face action.

KTH Dev. Team.

sunaina02 thumbnail
Commerce rulez.

At this moment RP sells, so they show RP
As soon as R starts working with A , again they will show RA.

So dont worry.
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
c'mon guys.. chill!!! Right now.. Rajeev is workin with Priyanka.. soo media will show them more....!!

When Raj will start workin with Aamna again, they will show them too... but tht doesnt mean Aamna and Raj arent best friends... ofcourse they are!! πŸ˜›

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Commerce rulez.

At this moment RP sells, so they show RP
As soon as R starts working with A , again they will show RA.

So dont worry.

πŸ‘ very well said.....right now RP are the fav jodi😊