Members Lounge

Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Wonderfull post and topic Clap Big smile Embarrassed

From the list, I know many....

Well, Let me tell u....

1. Bhaskar bro (Thakur Saab): Well, what I should tell u about him ????, he is simply one of the most wonderfull people I meet in my life, he helped me alots, and even I learned alots from him....

He is a dear and a very close brother which I feel comfortable talking with and even whenever I have problem, I trust him alots, I know very well whom should I go to Smile

He is the right person in the right time Smile

He is funny in the right time and serious in the right time, which I really love about him Smile

I really respect and admirer him alots Smile

Thanks alots bro Hug

I hope INSHALLAH to  meet him one day!!!! Smile Embarrassed

2- Barnali (Barnali dii): Oh, do I need to tell u how wonderfull she is????, she is one of the most adorable people I meet in my life, her heart has a place to everyone, I simply love her alots, she is a nice humanbeing....

I remember very well how much she is helpfull, I trust her alots, and I really respect her....

I love u diii, thanks alots for everything Hug

I hope INSHALLAH to  meet her one day!!!! Smile Embarrassed

3- Minnie (Minnie sugar dii): I usually call her Minnie sugar dii, or sugar dii, she is just so sweet and even much sweeter than sugar it self....

I simply love her alots, she is a wonderfull humanbeing, and has a wonderfull and sweet heart....

I trust her alots Smile

I experianced many times how much she is helpfull, she helped me so much, I love her so much....

Thanks alots for everything Sugar dii Hug

I hope INSHALLAH to  meet her one day!!!! Smile Embarrassed

4- Buttercup (Butter): thought I don't know her much, but as much I contacted her, I can tell u she one of the most sweet, adorable and cute person I has meet in my life and yet very funny....

I remember one thing that she keeps changing her crushes LOL

5- Ms. Bholi Bhali (Saba): I didn't contact her much, but as much I contacted her, she is so helpfull Smile

6- Kaleidoscope (Choco): I didn't contact her much, but as much I contacted her, I can tell that she is wonderfull, helpfull and a nice humanbeing Smile

7- Virgo_Stars (Naina): I remember at the time I used to pm her, she was a viewbie at that time, but yet a very helpfull, sweet and friendly person Smile

Edited by farislove - 11 August 2007 at 6:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i only know buttero n khushi diLOL
they both r very sweet n alwyz ready to help u whenva u need any helpTongue
ive known butter for hella long now lol.. i miss kyph dayzCryLOL we used to chat like a lot..LOL n oh yeahh i alwyz steal her crushesLOLLOL sorry butteroEmbarrassedLOL]

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
awww thanks everyone..thts soo sweet..
and one thing everyone brout abt me is me and my crushes Cry LOL

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

^....EXACTLY What I had in mind! LOL LOL LOL

I read ur comment anku..and thats very sweet of you..

and very true..no matter how much issues we have had in KYPH stuff at the end of the day we've alwys been friendsBig smile

LadyZaib

IF-Rockerz

LadyZaib

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
well u created a roller coaster huni, i am glad u over zaib otherwise i would have been on ur case, stick with shaky princess LOL

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyZaib

well u created a roller coaster huni, i am glad u over zaib otherwise i would have been on ur case, stick with shaky princess LOL

im over with him..but zaib is still not over with me i think LOLBig smile

i need to remove this tag on me.."changing crushes"LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
butter...ur "changing crushes" tag wont go anywhere...even now ur probably thinking who itz gonna b after shehker LOL LOL

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Butteru so far i thought it was only Atif. LOL And now Shakky.Shocked

Edited by aman123 - 10 August 2007 at 1:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top