Members Lounge

Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

x.Dazzling.x

x.Dazzling.x

Members Lounge Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

There is only one GM whom I admire out of all GM'sEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She such a shweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Andd her name is Khushi Di Embarrassed

She is a very understanding global moderator.Hug

She is so sweet and honest..Embarrassed

She tried to clear a misunderstanding which I am very grateful about.

Embarrassed

Shes the best!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HugKhushi di Hug

Love Simra .. x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Simz~

IF-Rockerz

~Simz~

Saath Phere Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Don't know any GM's... but they are doing an amazing job. They are always here to help.

About Tumhari_Khushi: I love her creations..they are simply the best....very creative, very artistic.Hope you get well soon.

Thanks to Saba's(Ms.Bholi Bhali) amazing and easy tutorials on how to make a banner which helped me in winning the SP Banner contest. Thank you so much.

Minnie Di- I love her siggy. From her comments, I think she is very mature and understanding human being.

Edited by simran20 - 09 August 2007 at 5:48pm

natasshafan

IF-Rockerz

natasshafan

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Hmmm... here are the ones I know:

Anastacia- Reallyyyyyyyy sweet... Natassha di is one of the BEST sisters!Tongue

buttercup- Have talked once I think...but I want to get to know her better!Embarrassed

priya.nair- How can I forget her???? she's very sweet n helpful 2!

Tumhari_Khushi- No...who is this person?!Confused My sweet Khushi di....one of the most sweetest, helpful and kind sis!!!Embarrassed I've seen her journey from a viewbie to a GM...she's awesome!Tongue

Virgo_Stars- Nainuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! I still remember when she was a viewbie in KHNK forum... She's absolutely lovely!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

ok just one  question

r the gms  reading this  how much  we all love to hate them but adore also WinkLOL

ok ok dont beat me up just wanted to ask LOL

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Lovely post, Ahmed.Smile

@ Ayesha: Thank you so much, dear!

@ Jav: Jabbby!! Hug You've praised me way too much, Jav! Embarrassed Thanks to you for being a great friend!Embarrassed

@ Pachu: Thank you, sweety!! Thanks for being so sweet and helpful!Big smile

@ Sana (smartc): Hug You are so wonderful and easy going yourself that it feels great talking to you. And your PMs do usually put a bright smile on my face Embarrassed LOL Haha, I might give your suggestion a thought WinkLOL If you see me carrying a Shiv-Gauri sig soon, you know I did Embarrassed

@ Kiran: Juhi aunty!! Hug LOL Haha, I'm not making that much at the moment Embarrassed Thanks a lot HugBig smile

@ Yummys: Another person I really adore and admire even tho we have not really talked much Embarrassed Thanks so much Hug

@ Saara: How sweet!! Love you too Hug

@ Angelz16: Blushing Thank you dear Hug

@ Ghungroo: Thankoo sweety! Hug I wonder why everyone feels I'm busy, Sam keeps saying the same. Thanks so much for being such a sweet friend Embarrassed

@ Ramas: Thanks to for you for being such a lovely person. Hug

@ Puja: Blushing Thank you! Am not as sweet as you are Embarrassed 

@ Puja (babiilovexox3): Billllllli!!! LOL I still need to get used to your new ID  LOL

@ Mrs.Jaybhanashal: Thanks sweety! Embarrassed

@ cute doll: Aww sweety!! Of course I know you from the A/S Section!!! HugHug

@ Dazzling*: I'm glad I was able to help out. Thanks to you for clearing it! Hug

@ Simran: How sweet! I'm fine and fit now, thanks a bunch Hug

@ Sana: Sanaaaaaa!!!! HugHug Thanks sooo so much for being so wonderful and a great friend Hug Yes, we know each other right from the start Embarrassed

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
~Sapna~*

Sapuuu.. ofcourse i know from  GD Sections.. She is a sweet, loyal, helpful., awesome friend, funnyLOL and adorable  person!

Anastacia

Sorry i dont know her much but seems like a sweet and loyal person! I have seen her posts alot on/in Viewbie Sections and on Annoucements!

Barnali

Sorry again, I dont know you very well but hope to get know you well .

buttercup

Butterrr.... she is soo cool and slides on a plate from one side to another side.. she is awesome friend...She is loyal, sweet, caring, pyaari and buttery friend!LOL

DeepAnBH

Sorry I dont know you.. but would like to know u better!

hetal

Would like to know you better...

ides

Sorry dont know you well..

kaleidoscope

I've seen u around IF.. but never really talked to you...

Would like to know you better!

lakshmi_maruthi

Sorry dont know u much... would like to know u?

mango

Mangoo my fav fruit.... i love da tasteLOL... Mango is sweet, awesome, loyal and friendly..

Minnie

Sorry Dont know you.. but would like to know u!

Ms. Bholi Bhali

I know Saba only couple of times.... I dont know you much though!

pj04

Sorry dont know you!

priya.nair

Priyaaaaa.. what surpriseee.. i kno herrr she is one my coolest friends on earth...LOL she is loyal and helpful and friendly...

pujas

Dont really know her! would love to get talk to her

sangeeta

Dont really know her! would love to get talk to her

scorpion134

She is one my friends. I've known her since Lucky and i was new! 1st of all congrats for becoming the GM! She is cool, awesome, loyal, sweet, fun, funny, friendly and brilliant.... luv uu dostt

Thakur Saab

Sorry dont know you well...would like to know you!

Tumhari_Khushi

Khushi is the most talented creativity person in this world i've known and its true... no one can beat her in anything! She is sweet, loyal, caring, too nice, awesome, talented, brilliant and fantastic!! luvv uu alot!!

Virgo_Stars

uhhhhh.. Nainaaaaa... we became good friends since i've met her in viewbie section and maayka section.. she is soo cute, funny, fun, sweet and everything else... it all matched her... she is loyal.. thank you for helping out me everything!!

Wow awesome post!!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged

The GM's Those I knoe!!=D

@Sapna aka The Evil Empress:Ahhh What I can say about her!!She's really evil and it's difficult to beat wid her!!ROFL.very sweet,fun loving,a great MSN pal and all the above a great frend to bug!!Me and anji just lovee to bug this not so ahem ahem bechari!!LOL

@Naina:-a very good GM to help around and a great Mod!she's nice,funny and the biggest jaleb of india forums!!!ROFL ahh and she's crazzyy too!!LOL

@Minnie di aka the best lucky charm!She's one of the bestest GM to help around!!she used to tell that ppl actually scream at her coz she does'nt reply pm's earlier!!teehe..she does!!I need to talk to her before my board exam and wow my exams go rocking!!Ahh yes..Economics I not in much favour of the subject either Minnie Di!!=)

@Natasha:Extremely patient and cheerful!I think she talks less and works more!She's very nice and even if u pm her at the eleventh hour,she'll help you!!Nats u rock buddy!Big smile

@Those I don't knoe so well -Saba.Tanaz di,khushi,Mango,jas and Meg-They are also good and help when needed!Big smile

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hahaha

I know some of the GMs fairly well esp pple like Butter, Natasha, Khushi, Manju, Minnie di, Sabaaa Di, Bhasker, Khushi and Naina...

I love trouble some of them esp pple like butter, khushi and Sabaa!

But i'll say one thing for sure, they are neither that nice nor as innocent as they may seem. haha at times, their true nature is reveiled outside IF on msn convos! LOL LOL

So yes, u dont know any GM and want to know them - just go around spamming and breaking some rules.. i guarentee u'll be acquainted with them soon! Wink and that way, u'll help spice their lives as well LOL LOL

Edited by sneha3105 - 10 August 2007 at 9:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top