Members Lounge

Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

~Sapna~*

Sweetest devilCryTongue
Devils kabhi sweet hote hain?Confused
Lakin IF par haiLOL......Sapna is a sweet devilConfusedLOL
Always makes us work so hardCry

Anastacia

Very straight forward person.  Loves to help anyone and everyoneTongue

Barnali

I don't know much about Barnali Di.  All I know is she is very dedicated to SRGMP sectionClapLOL and can't say no to anyone if some1 needs help.

buttercup

don't know much about her.  She has too many crushesLOL
I wonder how she takes time to drool over so many guysConfusedLOL

DeepAnBH

sweetest person on earth.....helpful, caring, loving........bahar se sakth aur andar se naramEmbarrassed 
The most perfect person I've ever seen in my life.  She is very loyal and can do anything and everything for the loved ones.
ek hee buri aadat hai.......she doesn't use smileys in her postsAngry  aur I have never ever seen her getting angry......yeh kaise ho sakta hai ke kisi insaan ko kabhi gussa he nahi aayeCry  I can't understand how she is so calmConfused

hetal

Don't know her muchEmbarrassed  She sounds like a sweet person.

ides

Don't know herEmbarrassed 

kaleidoscope

I really don't know her personally but I've heard that she is very sweet person.  She is really funny.Tongue

lakshmi_maruthi

Dont know herEmbarrassed  I think she was one of the admins but now a GM.Tongue

mango

MangooooAngry  She loves stealing my cute guysAngry
Always looking for some1 to help her with her homeworkLOL

Minnie

Very helpful GM and loves posting long lecturesLOL.  She has husky voiceTongue 

Ms. Bholi Bhali

She is so shyConfused  IF par toh bak bak bak.....lakin asal mein, she is shyShocked
She loves helping everyone.  She is very intelligent girl.

pj04

I really don't know about herEmbarrassed

priya.nair

She never gets annoyed with those help PMsLOL  She may sound like a strict GM but actually she is a very sweet person.  You can send her 100's of help PMs and she will always step forward to help.

pujas

I really don't know about herEmbarrassed

sangeeta

I really don't know much about herEmbarrassed  I've only exchanged few PMs with her....those were help PMsLOL

Thakur Saab

Bhaskar loves making stickiesTongue  so if anyone ever need any help with making stickies, then just PM Thakur Saab and job will be done in secondsLOL

Tumhari_Khushi

She is idiot........why?  becoz she cares more about making requested siggys then her healthAngry  Some1 needs to steal her sig making program, plzOuch

Virgo_Stars

Very hard working GM and mature person.

scorpion134

Don't know much about Aji.  But she is very dedicated to her work.

Edited by Kimi_dost - 07 August 2007 at 8:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
The only ones I know are Khushi di from Sig/Avi Shops, Natasha di from CID and Disney World, and Naina from BBB. Big smile 3 of them are fantastic at their work and totally rock at being GM's!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

wow what a lovely post

for our favourite jhadoo pochha gang

i think this post wud give me chance to thank them where i hv not been able to do for some reason

Sapna~*, ----  err sorry yaar i dont know  you actually

Anastacia---- this gal natasha changed her id third time and got me confused

shy and she never

one of the naughtiest i wud say

she got promotion fast. i came to know her from dynd days and she was viewbie ther then moderator then channel moderator and now gang of jhadoo pochha gms hehee 

natasha it has been great knowing u what is the next step in ur promotion or does it stop here and what is ur next id now hehehee

Barnali ---- sorry dont know u personally but i know u r one of the gms

buttercup--- ha one of the gms  soft as butter hard as rock and ever ready for mischiefs know u bit only  yaar

DeepAnBH ---- dont know u sorry

hetal --- dont know u either oh god i dont know many of the gms  sorry yaar

ides-- this one if i remember correctly is one of the oldest members of the forum and started with jjkn but never interacted with her

kaleidoscope--- this one i know but cant recall previous id i wonder if it was chocolate and i only remember pulling ur leg in big boss secton and called u to do jhadoo pochha hehee

lakshmi_maruthi -- dont know sorry

mango-- i think i did read abt u someplace u r one of the trios i cant recall more actually

Minnie--- ahh minnie one of the oldest members but very helpful started with jjkn and then simply vanished and very helpful and bit strict and i used tobe scared of her many times in past when i was new  where r u now a days yaar

Ms. Bholi Bhali-- aah saba not so bholi bhali  at all and i  know u hope u remember who i m got to interact with her few times when i needed someone for jhadoo maaring hehee

pj04,--- dont know sorry

priya.nair--- ahh i-f first and only one dynd crorepatni

came to know her thru that forum and very nice person and very jovial  the way we all plotted to get u the title of crorepatni and did bit of goonda giri with banker hehe priya u remember that  my very good friend hehee

pujas -- dont know u either sorry

sangeeta-- i wonder if u changed ur id also i cant recall  it now

Thakur Saab-- ahhh my anotehr new favourite jhaadoo wala i used to be scared of him till i discovered his sense of humor and came to know him thru big boss hehee and remember bhaskar that rupali post where we all went on laughing spree hehe and u hv been really helpful  i cant get over thanking u for everything, u still didnt tell me how u were forced to change ur id by the viewbies hehehee

Tumhari_Khushi --- not much idea abt u though sorry

Virgo_Stars-- arent u naina_mainam

know u little bit thru contests

hmm is that all

i know there was one more gm s.priya and she changed her id to greatmaratha now but i dont know why she has no gm status nowConfused

usko kya punishment mila  Confused

finally it has been big pleasure buggin u guys and u all r doing great job with jhadoo pochhha and taala chabi heehe keep it up friends

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:28am | IP Logged

~Sapna~*, Anastacia, Barnali, buttercup, DeepAnBH, hetal, ideas,kaleidoscope,lakshmi_maruthi, mango, pj04, sangeeta, pujas, scorpion134, Virgo_Stars, Tumhari_Khushi

although I have known them for 2 yrs & more when they got promoted before me or after me, they are perfect for this job, all I can some is they are really helpful, talkative, funny, straight to the point, not to mess with, sweet, friendly always there to help out.Embarrassed

priya.nair, Minnie, Thakur Saab,

this 3 are like a 2nd family, more of di & bro relationship I have with them. They are very dedicated, simple, sweet, always there to help.HugEmbarrassed

Ms. Bholi Bhali

Now for Saba, don't fall for her name she not that Bhola Bhali as her name is LOL she is 1 GM who you don't want to talk no nonsense, mess with, once you get on her bad side you are doomed.LOLbetter watch out. leaving that beside, she is one gem of a person, funny, friendly, really helpful & sweet as sugar.Embarrassed

Also can't forget the old GMs who have other priorities. Tanaz, Princ ,Jassu, Priya, Anju, if I left anyone out pls forgive me its been so long now.Big smile

saba23

saba23

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:35am | IP Logged

the gms i met so far are reallllyyy nice and i thank them to help me out with my problems.. and always there like kitib(alway thereSmile) saba(same nameSmile), manago(like managoSmile),soory if i don't mention your name her...but i thank all the gms here bcz they all do lots of hardwork and always there to help us...but i would love to know all the other gms that i don;t know...tc
allah hafiz

Edited by saba23 - 08 August 2007 at 5:10pm

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged
*~Sapna~*: ummmm....I kinda know her but she is veryy evil..I have heard that from alot of people*Pointing towards Anureet LOL*

Anastacia: Very dedicated towards work...and veryy helpful

Barnali: I jsut know one thing abt her that she is an encyclopedia of Music Embarrassed Big smile

buttercup: The only GM who spams LOL Embarrassed Jokes apart...She is veryyyy sweeeettt Embarrassed Big smile

DeepAnBH: Idunno

hetal: I dunno

ides,: I dunno Embarrassed

kaleidoscope: Dunno her/him

lakshmi_maruthi: I dunno her Embarrassed Big smile

mango: The only GM in the Maayka forum LOL Embarrassed

Minnie: I dunno her...but i love her Avi LOL

Ms. Bholi Bhali: I dunno know her that much but i have heard that she aint Bholi Bhali at all..She is very evil LOL

pj04: I dunno her Embarrassed

priya.nair: The only GM in Antakshari the Great Challenge little stars Embarrassed LOL

pujas: Dont know her

sangeeta: Dont know her Embarrassed

Thakur Saab: I dont know him much...But he is alwas there to help aswell Embarrassed Big smile Tongue I have heard alot abt him being a DADA of IF Embarrassed LOL

Tumhari_Khushi:Another sweet person...ask her anything abt Avi/Sigs and she will be there to help....Love u loads DiHug

Virgo_Stars--Sweetest GM I have ever known..She helps out alot Embarrassed Big smile

I would love to know the GMs i dont know Wink

kirtib

IF-Veteran Member

kirtib

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I know most of the GMs here and I have to tell you they are simply adorable!!

They are the backbone of this forum and simply are overloaded with work!! But they will never complain even if u ask them to do something extra!! Big smile

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I know only a few of themEmbarrassed

Minnie -  Minnie Dii.....I simply looove her. She is one of the best GM's ever. She is so adorable and sweet. And a great RJ.  She is really helpful and supportive. I luv you DiiHug

Ms. Bholi Bhali- Haven't talked much to her but we have had a small convo long time ago. She is really sweet.Tongue

Thakur Saab- Never got a chance to talk to this global bhai LOL but through his posts he sounds really friendly.

Tumhari_Khushi -  Khushi sis...she is really  very creative and helpful  and a very busy person too Wink.  She is a loving person always ready to help.Embarrassed

Luv,

Ghungroo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top