Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 13)

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anu.Rad

GM ho toh aisa LOL LOL What not he is ready to sacrifice his lady love so that a member does not create any trouble for the Dev Team LOL

Jai Ho Thakur Saab.. Welcome to Jodi Gang Clap Clap LOL

So, when is the party for it Big smile LOL

Shocked Did Bhaskar bro joined DON'S GANG???? Shocked

Muhahahahahahah Evil Smile LOL

Edited by farislove - 13 August 2007 at 1:14pm
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Bhaskar bro is now a don?? Awesome.. Welcome bro...

V shud have a party! LOL
sweet_shagun IF-Veteran Member
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thakur Saab

@ sweet_shagun : Believe me she is the sweetest. Many say she is devil. But I never found her so. I am really lucky to have found such a sweet sweet sister Shagun. Hug Hug Hug

Hug Hug Hug Awww bro u a indeed very sweet too Shocked on the contrary Embarrassedam lucky to have such a sweet broHug Hug Hug

PS:CryShockedEveryone knws am a Devil, how comeCry

Luv,

Shagun

SaaraDON IF-Sizzlerz
SaaraDON
SaaraDON

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Meri bhi life ka saawal haii!!You know HOW much I ll hve to control!CryCryLOLPar chalo,anything for Donny!!Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aww..choo chweet....thanks...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Saara COMB

@Donny::---You ll love me more than Shazu and Eijoo together?Now tell me your answer for this deal! LOL Then I ll full and final tell my answer regarding Thakurs deal! Big smile

LOLLOL very smart haan....u put both my fav's in the deal...LOL

Okie...deal...accepted...LOL...!!!
Haila?Are u sure?LOLLOLDont betray me later on varna I ll break my promise!Wink

Sure sure...Pakka...LOL...bas ab meri izzat rakh leena...LOL

Then I will sing::--Tujhse naraz nahi Thakur,hairan hon main!LOLLOLCry

ROFL

Originally posted by buttercup

@Donny::---You ll love me more than Shazu and Eijoo together?Now tell me your answer for this deal! LOL Then I ll full and final tell my answer regarding Thakurs deal! Big smile

LOLLOL very smart haan....u put both my fav's in the deal...LOLThats one quality u ll find in every Nehaian always!SMARTNESS!!LOLLOL

Okie...deal...accepted...LOL...!!!

Shockedwoottttt DON!!!!!!!!!!!!

u luv her more than KEYYYYYYYYYYYLOLOuch

KEYYY....Hug....DONKEY are inseperable....WinkLOL...so dunt worryy..LOL
SEE SEE!Already your breaking the promise!CryCry

Did i say i love her more than u...???LOL...No na...so...how cum promise broken...LOL

Daro mat Shiza..... I am 100% sure Anku will be the first one to break the treaty.LOLLOL

BTW Durghatna accident hota hai.ROFL

LOLLOLLOLYou see my willpower Thakur....u ll be amazed!!Wink
Donny keep a nazar on him,okay?What if he talks about Aamna love in the GM Section?ShockedI wantt someone there too....I dont trust ShazuLOLOkay...Donny will hve to appoint someone there!!Big smile 

Key is more busy in keeping eye on her n others crushes...LOLLOL

Don't worry....we have made arrangements for GM section too..Wink We already have an agent there....LOLLOL

Edited by Saara COMB - 13 August 2007 at 2:41pm
gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Okie Dokie! Im here with my commentsBig smile

*~Sapna~*
Sapna Di! What to to say about her. Well, first of all she makes awesome sigs and glitter names!Big smile Everyone calls her evil but in reality she's a sweetheart. She's a friend/sis I can always count on.Embarrassed She's only a PM/msg on MSN away.. Thanks for being soo awesome Di Hug

Anastacia
Nats Di! She is very sweet as well. If I have any problems I can PM and she's ready to help me out.Embarrassed I've known her quite a while now. She's really a person u can rely on! Thanks for being such a sweet sis Hug

Barnali
Barnali Di! I dont her much would love to her Embarrassed

buttercup
Butter Di! Another GM who I can rely on. She's very helpful and she has a great sense of humour. She has many crushes, I think I lost count but she's really sweet! I've just gotten to know her know.Embarrassed Hope to find out more about her in the futureBig smile

DeepAnBH
Deepthi Di! Another GM who I've known for quite along time. When I first joined the forum, I joined the Kyunki Section. EmbarrassedShe's been really helpful ever since those days. Even now, she bugs me to be super duper active in Kyunki! She's extremly sweet and helpful! Big smile

hetal
Another GM I dont knowEmbarrassed .. would love to know more about herSmile

ides
Another GM I dont knowEmbarrassed .. would love to know more about themSmile

kaleidoscope
Have heard about her but never talked Embarrassed .. would love to know more

lakshmi_maruthi
Have seen her around but dont her ... would love to know more about herEmbarrassed

mango
Mango Diii! She's sweet but can be evil by giving alot of work to us!Tongue She's hard-working and very touchy I guess. Really easy to bug.. and she's funny at times! I guess I can call her Hwk Di because she's always after us to help herTongue But shes really sweet Hug

Minnie
Minnie Di! She's another GM I can rely on! She's really sweet and helpfulBig smile I know her ever since I was promoted into a Viewbie. She's an awesome advisor! Thanks for being such a great advisor Di Hug 

Ms. Bholi Bhali
Another sweet GM! Saba DiBig smile Some might say she's not Bholi Bhali but she really helpful and creative! She's another GM I can rely on. She only a PM/MSN msg away. Whenever I need a Chaska Meter sticked, I always PM her and she always does itBig smile Thanks for being great Hug

pj04

priya.nair
Another GM I've known for a while. She's sweet and very smart!Big smile Im really glad to have a sis like this. She's a a great advisor and again she only a MSN msg away Smile

pujas

sangeeta
Sangeeta Di Big smile I know Sangeeta Di from the Saat Phere forum. She's very helpful and sweetEmbarrassed She;s hardworking, caring and an awesome friend/sisterEmbarrassed 

scorpion134
Aji DiBig smile I dont know her much but have talked to her a few times. She's really sweet and caring. She responsible and hardworking as wellEmbarrassed 

Thakur Saab
I've seen his posts around but never really talked to him ...would love to know more about himSmile

Tumhari_Khushi
Khushi Di! Another great advisor. Whenever I need her, she always there for me. I think we got promoted together as viewbiesEmbarrassed She's really caring and understanding. If I ever need any sig/avi, she has is done Embarrassed 

Virgo_Stars
Naina!Big smile Naina is helpful and caring as wellEmbarrassed She's apart of the EE but I dont think tthats the club for herTongue She's the youngest GM but she acts very matureEmbarrassed Hug

Thats all from meBig smile

maurader4evr Goldie
maurader4evr
maurader4evr

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
oooh ok 1st -----

buttercup-shazuuuuu ur the BESTHugweve never had any fights but yes i remember our misunderstandings........CryLOLBut then we started talking and youre a crazy...wacky but shoo understanding mod with so much crushes i wont even try to count them-esspecially since ive heard you have this rep since the last 2 yrs or so.lol.miss talking to u on yahoo be4 u go 2 work and me 2 sleep and chatting on dumb fun topics at the kyph section.Cry

thakur saab---i disliked u shooo much 1stAngryAngryAngryi remember every other day since u pmed me after the kyph forum got locked i sent u LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG pms full of my dishum dishums to i-f and u replied like all calm and whatever not and then id make a stupid joke and ud make and then ........BlushingROFLi swear you should just 4get amna.you have me and jenny showering you with praises at our motw....

hmmmm now complaints...you left me alone with sdihjdhsadjsdjasdjad GM that one weekCryCryCrythe things we neha-ians went throughCryCryCryand another complaintYing YangNukeu didnt do your research and find out about these yet?Angryother than that

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PIc5ALdd4NY

im sure you'll be dancing away whereever u are work or home(ive given up trying 2 figure out ur strange schedeule)...its about 8 morning there but for all i know you might be eating your dinner with the US peoplerolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif now dont be gussa.
iqbalneha/11_4_123v.gifgo blush over how many praises and flirting you are getting in other shows and this postBlushing

JessHug

Edited by maurader4evr - 15 August 2007 at 7:01pm
sim38 IF-Veteran Member
sim38
sim38

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Okay I too am ready for the deal Anku. But you have to make the promise too

No Trouble. LOL 

See I am making a big deal. Pure life ka sawaal hai yeh. Still ready for this sacrifice for the sake of IF Dev team... if you are ready to follow what I asked for.LOL

Thakur saab ...itni badi deal kar li  Cry.Cry. kaise ..kyuon ...Confused

Go to top