Members Lounge

Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

SaaraCOMB

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraCOMB

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Yeh kaise durghatna mey phans gayi hoon mey THAKURRRRRRRRRR SAAAAAAAAAABCryCry.. (Saara.. durghatna kya hota hai waise? :p)

THAKUR SABBBBBBB.. reply me!!!!AngryOuch Yehi din dekhna door thaUnhappyLOL

Durghatna is....tragedy....LOL..ROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do You Know Our Global Mod`s (G.M)??? (Page 12)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
GM ho toh aisa LOL LOL What not he is ready to sacrifice his lady love so that a member does not create any trouble for the Dev Team LOL

Jai Ho Thakur Saab.. Welcome to Jodi Gang Clap Clap LOL

So, when is the party for it Big smile LOL

SaaraCOMB

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraCOMB

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thakur Saab

Daro mat Shiza..... I am 100% sure Anku will be the first one to break the treaty.LOLLOL

BTW Durghatna accident hota hai.ROFL

Huh....don't under estimate her...Wink..we;ll make sure she keeps her words..wich she will...*fingers crossed*LOL

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anu.Rad

GM ho toh aisa LOL LOL What not he is ready to sacrifice his lady love so that a member does not create any trouble for the Dev Team LOL

AngryAngry.. He never said that he has quit RR GANG!!!!!!!! and i am 100% sure aisa kabhi ho ga bhi nahi!!!!!!! and he never everrrrrrrrrr said ke woh don gang join kar rahey hain. So stop dreaming!!!!!!!Ouch

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saara COMB

Originally posted by Thakur Saab

Daro mat Shiza..... I am 100% sure Anku will be the first one to break the treaty.LOLLOL

BTW Durghatna accident hota hai.ROFL

Huh....don't under estimate her...Wink..we;ll make sure she keeps her words..wich she will...*fingers crossed*LOL

Sab ankuuuuuuu ji peh depend karta hai! ;)

SaaraCOMB

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraCOMB

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Originally posted by Anu.Rad

AngryAngry.. He never said that he has quit RR GANG!!!!!!!! and i am 100% sure aisa kabhi ho ga bhi nahi!!!!!!! and he never everrrrrrrrrr said ke woh don gang join kar rahey hain. So stop dreaming!!!!!!!Ouch

Ohh..thanks for pointing out GF....LOL...it slipped out of my mind..!!!

Ab jab Thakur Saab ne Aamna ko chod diya toe .... Don gang aka Jodi gang join karne mein kya harj hai...Big smileLOL

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

~Sapna~*

I dont know her very well... although everyone keeps calling her evilEmbarrassed bt she's really hard-working.. would love to know her better!

Anastacia

Nat Akka... one person whom I can always bug and get help fromEmbarrassed one of the sweetest and most hard-working GMs... Have seen her from her Mod days... you are so dedicated, Akka! Hug

Barnali

Barnalidi is miss Retro.. I dont know her very well but i have talked to her before... she is a great help and a really sweet person.. would love to know her betterEmbarrassed

buttercup

Butttoooooooo Hug the only GM i've known since I've joined IF... i can always count on her to help me with anything or just to chat.. a great friend who used to chory my crushes but not nowEmbarrassedLOL she is extremely sweet and very funny..!

DeepAnBH

I've only talked to Deepthi di once or twice, but she shares my bdayEmbarrassed would love to know her better!

hetal

Don't really know her very well.. she works very hard though, i've seen her as a CM...

ides

Dont know her very well, would love to, though!

kaleidoscope

Only remembered wishing her for her bday..Embarrassed otherwise, we have never really interacted before.. would love to know her better!

lakshmi_maruthi

I love her usernameEmbarrassed i don't know her, would love to, though!

mango

Mangoooooo... the youngest GM, but she is so full of life and so sweet... Hug a very good friend whom you can always talk to to.. although i havent had the chance to bug you much Unhappy

Minnie

Minnie Massi... so understanding, sweet, and funny... another GM who i've known for quite some time here now... Hug

Ms. Bholi Bhali

Saba massi... very hard-working and very sweet... i still dont know her very well, but would love toEmbarrassed

pj04
Only talked to her once for stickies...Embarrassed would love to know her more!

priya.nair
Priya di... one of the sweetest GMs, she is so helpful and if i ever bug her for stickies or anything she'll do it..Embarrassed i remember interacting with her in Business Baazigar forum too...

pujas
Only talked to her once, would like to know her betterEmbarrassed

sangeeta
I think i hv talked to her once or twice and she seems really nice... but i dont know her very wellEmbarrassed

scorpion134
Ajiii, another really sweet person.. I've known her since she was a mod and although we dont know each other really well, she is reeaalllyyy sweet and very hard-working...Embarrassed

Thakur Saab
The only GM whom I was really afraid of in the beginning...Embarrassed but Bhaskar Bhai is one of the really nice people whom I know here... whenever i bug you, you help with a smile on your face (unless you're hiding something else!Wink) and it's always fun to talk thru PMs... Hug

Tumhari_Khushi
Khushi diii Hug One of the sweetest people in the whole world... you're such a sweet guide and mentor, and friend, and i know i can always talk to you...Embarrassed

Virgo_Stars
Naina Shaina!! Hug I believe we got promoted together, yes?Embarrassed She is soooooooo sweet and very hard-working, and very funny too.. a great person and a great friend, i miss the EE daysEmbarrassed

All the other GMs who have left or become VMs.. the ones whom I have talked to... you all are great friends and really sweet Hug Hug

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 August 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Sapna:

I know her since a short while, since we started interacting through GD sections who desperatly needs publicity.. LOL Shez a sweetheart, always ready to help, and always there no matter how many questions i ask! LOL

buttercup:

I dont know butteroo di much but i can tell u she is very very strict in Indian Idol section and a very devoted mod! And i love her siggies! LOL And shez really a craxy mod!! LOL

lakshmi_maruthi:

I know she is an awesome debator and im really impressed by some of her posts!

mango:

I think she is the most recent GM i have interacted with in debate mansion discussing the most useless topics so lemme tel shez totally craxy! LOL

Minnie:

Minnie di.. Ok she was the first GM i came to know.. Through NB section.. But she supported Tina-Hussaina and i supported Gauri-Yash.. Not fair di! LOL

Ms. Bholi Bhali:

Saba di.. I think we have just interacted a few times but she is really very very very sweet! One of the sweetest modz i know! Embarrassed

Thakur Saab:

My favourite GM!! LOL Bec he is always there to help u.. he has helped me a lot and bro i really appreciate u for that.. But join Don gang na! LOL

Tumhari_Khushi:

Khushi di is one of the sweetest modz i know and sometimes really strict! LOL But she is always there when u need here and ofcourse she is IF's most creative member! Embarrassed

I think these are all i know! LOL

Edited by cool_pooja - 13 August 2007 at 1:13pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top