Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Saara COMB

Huh....don't under estimate her...😉..we;ll make sure she keeps her words..wich she will...*fingers crossed*😆

Sab ankuuuuuuu ji peh depend karta hai! ;)

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shizajaved

😡😡.. He never said that he has quit RR GANG!!!!!!!! and i am 100% sure aisa kabhi ho ga bhi nahi!!!!!!! and he never everrrrrrrrrr said ke woh don gang join kar rahey hain. So stop dreaming!!!!!!!

Ohh..thanks for pointing out GF....😆...it slipped out of my mind..!!!

Ab jab Thakur Saab ne Aamna ko chod diya toe .... Don gang aka Jodi gang join karne mein kya harj hai...😃😆

ammmu thumbnail

~Sapna~*

I dont know her very well... although everyone keeps calling her evil😳 bt she's really hard-working.. would love to know her better!

Anastacia

Nat Akka... one person whom I can always bug and get help from😳 one of the sweetest and most hard-working GMs... Have seen her from her Mod days... you are so dedicated, Akka! 🤗

Barnali

Barnalidi is miss Retro.. I dont know her very well but i have talked to her before... she is a great help and a really sweet person.. would love to know her better😳

buttercup

Butttoooooooo 🤗 the only GM i've known since I've joined IF... i can always count on her to help me with anything or just to chat.. a great friend who used to chory my crushes but not now😳😆 she is extremely sweet and very funny..!

DeepAnBH

I've only talked to Deepthi di once or twice, but she shares my bday😳 would love to know her better!

hetal

Don't really know her very well.. she works very hard though, i've seen her as a CM...

ides

Dont know her very well, would love to, though!

kaleidoscope

Only remembered wishing her for her bday..😳 otherwise, we have never really interacted before.. would love to know her better!

lakshmi_maruthi

I love her username😳 i don't know her, would love to, though!

mango

Mangoooooo... the youngest GM, but she is so full of life and so sweet... 🤗 a very good friend whom you can always talk to to.. although i havent had the chance to bug you much 😔

Minnie

Minnie Massi... so understanding, sweet, and funny... another GM who i've known for quite some time here now... 🤗

Ms. Bholi Bhali

Saba massi... very hard-working and very sweet... i still dont know her very well, but would love to😳

pj04
Only talked to her once for stickies...😳 would love to know her more!

priya.nair
Priya di... one of the sweetest GMs, she is so helpful and if i ever bug her for stickies or anything she'll do it..😳 i remember interacting with her in Business Baazigar forum too...

pujas
Only talked to her once, would like to know her better😳

sangeeta
I think i hv talked to her once or twice and she seems really nice... but i dont know her very well😳

scorpion134
Ajiii, another really sweet person.. I've known her since she was a mod and although we dont know each other really well, she is reeaalllyyy sweet and very hard-working...😳

Thakur Saab
The only GM whom I was really afraid of in the beginning...😳 but Bhaskar Bhai is one of the really nice people whom I know here... whenever i bug you, you help with a smile on your face (unless you're hiding something else!😉) and it's always fun to talk thru PMs... 🤗

Tumhari_Khushi
Khushi diii 🤗 One of the sweetest people in the whole world... you're such a sweet guide and mentor, and friend, and i know i can always talk to you...😳

Virgo_Stars
Naina Shaina!! 🤗 I believe we got promoted together, yes?😳 She is soooooooo sweet and very hard-working, and very funny too.. a great person and a great friend, i miss the EE days😳

All the other GMs who have left or become VMs.. the ones whom I have talked to... you all are great friends and really sweet 🤗 🤗

cool_pooja thumbnail
Sapna:

I know her since a short while, since we started interacting through GD sections who desperatly needs publicity.. 😆 Shez a sweetheart, always ready to help, and always there no matter how many questions i ask! 😆

buttercup:

I dont know butteroo di much but i can tell u she is very very strict in Indian Idol section and a very devoted mod! And i love her siggies! 😆 And shez really a craxy mod!! 😆

lakshmi_maruthi:

I know she is an awesome debator and im really impressed by some of her posts!

mango:

I think she is the most recent GM i have interacted with in debate mansion discussing the most useless topics so lemme tel shez totally craxy! 😆

Minnie:

Minnie di.. Ok she was the first GM i came to know.. Through NB section.. But she supported Tina-Hussaina and i supported Gauri-Yash.. Not fair di! 😆

Ms. Bholi Bhali:

Saba di.. I think we have just interacted a few times but she is really very very very sweet! One of the sweetest modz i know! 😳

Thakur Saab:

My favourite GM!! 😆 Bec he is always there to help u.. he has helped me a lot and bro i really appreciate u for that.. But join Don gang na! 😆

Tumhari_Khushi:

Khushi di is one of the sweetest modz i know and sometimes really strict! 😆 But she is always there when u need here and ofcourse she is IF's most creative member! 😳

I think these are all i know! 😆 Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anu.Rad

GM ho toh aisa 😆 😆 What not he is ready to sacrifice his lady love so that a member does not create any trouble for the Dev Team 😆

Jai Ho Thakur Saab.. Welcome to Jodi Gang 👏 👏 😆

So, when is the party for it 😃 😆

😲 Did Bhaskar bro joined DON'S GANG???? 😲

Muhahahahahahah 😈 😆

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Bhaskar bro is now a don?? Awesome.. Welcome bro...

V shud have a party! 😆
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Thakur Saab

@ sweet_shagun : Believe me she is the sweetest. Many say she is devil. But I never found her so. I am really lucky to have found such a sweet sweet sister Shagun. 🤗 🤗 🤗

🤗 🤗 🤗 Awww bro u a indeed very sweet too 😲 on the contrary 😳am lucky to have such a sweet bro🤗 🤗 🤗

PS:😭😲Everyone knws am a Devil, how come😭

Luv,

Shagun

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Meri bhi life ka saawal haii!!You know HOW much I ll hve to control!😭😭😆Par chalo,anything for Donny!!😃😳😳

Aww..choo chweet....thanks...😳😳

Haila?Are u sure?😆😆Dont betray me later on varna I ll break my promise!😉

Sure sure...Pakka...😆...bas ab meri izzat rakh leena...😆

Then I will sing::--Tujhse naraz nahi Thakur,hairan hon main!😆😆😭

🤣

SEE SEE!Already your breaking the promise!😭😭

Did i say i love her more than u...???😆...No na...so...how cum promise broken...😆

😆😆😆You see my willpower Thakur....u ll be amazed!!😉
Donny keep a nazar on him,okay?What if he talks about Aamna love in the GM Section?😲I wantt someone there too....I dont trust Shazu😆Okay...Donny will hve to appoint someone there!!😃 

Key is more busy in keeping eye on her n others crushes...😆😆

Don't worry....we have made arrangements for GM section too..😉 We already have an agent there....😆😆
Edited by Saara COMB - 16 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okie Dokie! Im here with my comments😃

*~Sapna~*
Sapna Di! What to to say about her. Well, first of all she makes awesome sigs and glitter names!😃 Everyone calls her evil but in reality she's a sweetheart. She's a friend/sis I can always count on.😳 She's only a PM/msg on MSN away.. Thanks for being soo awesome Di 🤗

Anastacia
Nats Di! She is very sweet as well. If I have any problems I can PM and she's ready to help me out.😳 I've known her quite a while now. She's really a person u can rely on! Thanks for being such a sweet sis 🤗

Barnali
Barnali Di! I dont her much would love to her 😳

buttercup
Butter Di! Another GM who I can rely on. She's very helpful and she has a great sense of humour. She has many crushes, I think I lost count but she's really sweet! I've just gotten to know her know.😳 Hope to find out more about her in the future😃

DeepAnBH
Deepthi Di! Another GM who I've known for quite along time. When I first joined the forum, I joined the Kyunki Section. 😳She's been really helpful ever since those days. Even now, she bugs me to be super duper active in Kyunki! She's extremly sweet and helpful! 😃

hetal
Another GM I dont know😳 .. would love to know more about her😊

ides
Another GM I dont know😳 .. would love to know more about them😊

kaleidoscope
Have heard about her but never talked 😳 .. would love to know more

lakshmi_maruthi
Have seen her around but dont her ... would love to know more about her😳

mango
Mango Diii! She's sweet but can be evil by giving alot of work to us!😛 She's hard-working and very touchy I guess. Really easy to bug.. and she's funny at times! I guess I can call her Hwk Di because she's always after us to help her😛 But shes really sweet 🤗

Minnie
Minnie Di! She's another GM I can rely on! She's really sweet and helpful😃 I know her ever since I was promoted into a Viewbie. She's an awesome advisor! Thanks for being such a great advisor Di 🤗 

Ms. Bholi Bhali
Another sweet GM! Saba Di😃 Some might say she's not Bholi Bhali but she really helpful and creative! She's another GM I can rely on. She only a PM/MSN msg away. Whenever I need a Chaska Meter sticked, I always PM her and she always does it😃 Thanks for being great 🤗

pj04

priya.nair
Another GM I've known for a while. She's sweet and very smart!😃 Im really glad to have a sis like this. She's a a great advisor and again she only a MSN msg away 😊

pujas

sangeeta
Sangeeta Di 😃 I know Sangeeta Di from the Saat Phere forum. She's very helpful and sweet😳 She;s hardworking, caring and an awesome friend/sister😳 

scorpion134
Aji Di😃 I dont know her much but have talked to her a few times. She's really sweet and caring. She responsible and hardworking as well😳 

Thakur Saab
I've seen his posts around but never really talked to him ...would love to know more about him😊

Tumhari_Khushi
Khushi Di! Another great advisor. Whenever I need her, she always there for me. I think we got promoted together as viewbies😳 She's really caring and understanding. If I ever need any sig/avi, she has is done 😳 

Virgo_Stars
Naina!😃 Naina is helpful and caring as well😳 She's apart of the EE but I dont think tthats the club for her😛 She's the youngest GM but she acts very mature😳 🤗

Thats all from me😃

maurader4evr thumbnail
oooh ok 1st -----

buttercup-shazuuuuu ur the BEST🤗weve never had any fights but yes i remember our misunderstandings........😭😆But then we started talking and youre a crazy...wacky but shoo understanding mod with so much crushes i wont even try to count them-esspecially since ive heard you have this rep since the last 2 yrs or so.lol.miss talking to u on yahoo be4 u go 2 work and me 2 sleep and chatting on dumb fun topics at the kyph section.😭

thakur saab---i disliked u shooo much 1st😡😡😡i remember every other day since u pmed me after the kyph forum got locked i sent u LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG pms full of my dishum dishums to i-f and u replied like all calm and whatever not and then id make a stupid joke and ud make and then ........☺️🤣i swear you should just 4get amna.you have me and jenny showering you with praises at our motw....

hmmmm now complaints...you left me alone with sdihjdhsadjsdjasdjad GM that one week😭😭😭the things we neha-ians went through😭😭😭and another complaint☯️☢️u didnt do your research and find out about these yet?😡other than that

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PIc5ALdd4NY

im sure you'll be dancing away whereever u are work or home(ive given up trying 2 figure out ur strange schedeule)...its about 8 morning there but for all i know you might be eating your dinner with the US people  now dont be gussa.
go blush over how many praises and flirting you are getting in other shows and this post☺️

Jess🤗
Edited by maurader4evr - 16 years ago