Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 2:33am | IP Logged

HELLO INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS

How are you all……hope sab theek hai

In this topic you have to tell how much you know abt GMs

Not General Managers but Global Moderators..

Yes, our Gm's are always there to help us and how ever mad they

are, they will maintain sweet smile while pming us..

They are just a PM away…..

There are many GM's who I don't know… so felt as friendship day is

around this is the best time to know them

Why not better ask Members abt them. Coz Members are mostly

correct.

So this is the list of GMs…

*~Sapna~*, Anastacia, Barnali, buttercup, DeepAnBH, hetal, ides,

kaleidoscope, lakshmi_maruthi, mango, Minnie, Ms. Bholi Bhali, pj04,

priya.nair, pujas, sangeeta, Thakur Saab, Tumhari_Khushi,

Virgo_Stars

From this I know only few:-

Thakur Saab (Bhaskar Bhai):- Known as Global bhai….a person who is

always ready to help you and give you good suggestion. His simplicity

makes him fall under wrong trap but he can over come any problem

with a smile…..and he should learn how to flirtWink.

Ms. Bholi Bhali(Saba):-Dont judge this GM with her ID…..coz she is not

only Bholi Bhali but seedhi saadhi too caring nature…loves to work and

makes sure things are going fine.. Sweet enemy who I can bug

anytimeTongue..

Barnali (Barnali ji):- A dictionary of music. No nonsense talks. Simply

straight forward and helping, caring nature..Respects a relation and

Handle situation with good care. Hope she also

comesdown and spamTongue

Minnie (Minnie Ji):- hmmm… simply amazing when it comes to be

patience.. I have not seen many who have this much patience…and

explain things in such a sweet way so that in last you have to surrender.

Handle every situation with politeness.Big smile

I know lil bit about naina and Khushi too.lekin want you

All tell details abt them

The biggest disadvantage of these GM's is:-

They can't lie to anyone, even if they try they are short or words.WinkLOLLOL

Note to GM's:-The mentioned qualities are solely for topic purpose onlyEmbarrassed,So

don't sit on cloud nineBig smile. Coz I feel good qualities of a person cant me mentioned by wordsSmile.

So, come on members start telling about the GM you know..

No matter what you know .let every one know abt there good and not so good Qualities. Don't worry of receiving a warning coz they will directly Ban you.. Joking yaar relax.

LET'S SEE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW THEM, WHAT EVER YOU

FEEL SIMPLY TELL …

Edited by guess_gallery - 05 August 2007 at 2:38am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovely_Vidanitu07xyounngLOVEurberritzy2ritz.:Ashi:.-Khushiyana-smartc*dels*Angelic_AKruthika.Nshizajavedminuuteenindia_usaSaaraDONLeenasmgsujal_kashish~*manai*~scarletteblueMiss.Colorfullnidhi2013zinny.xoMeena1notfadedaway

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
i don,t know any gm,s not even one. LOL
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
sapna

uff what can i say, she says she is sweet but i am not so sure

she has practically married most of the top bollywood stars and divorced them, she married salman khan recently and has 2 kids josna with john abraham and sasna with salman LOL

but she is very helpful and kind Embarrassed Tongue LOL
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
i know khushi di..she is awesomee...really talented and creativee Clap
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLso many views and no replies?....too scared to talk about GMs?Wink

~Sapna~*

I dont know her too well, but i have talked to her a couple of times in the dev team sections and via PM…she seems nice and helpful...would love to get to know her betterSmile

Anastacia

Natasha is an amazing girl. I first met her through the Pesky Teens club (the ORIGINAL vs club..and then a million others followedOuch). At first, she seemed very shy, quiet  and reserevd, sometimes I wondered if she's even pesky of just got stuck with the titleLOL. Natasha is sweet, helpful, and a lot of funHug

Barnali

I don't really know her personally, but from the posts i have read, she seems like a very mature, sensible and friendly person. Would love to get to know her better tooSmile

buttercup

Makhan!....this girl had 48 hours in her day...24 she spends here and the other 24 she usesd for the rest of her lifeLOL...I'm sure you all know this but she has a million celeb crushes...and god forbid you have the same celeb crush as you, she will make you that guy's mommy (bichari sree diWink)..oh yea..one more thing...she wont let me call her diCry cuz it makes her seem oldLOL

DeepAnBH

Dont really know her....would love to get talk to herSmile

hetal

ides

Although i havnt really talked to her a lot personally, I will always remember her from the JJKN days...and her love for purab...Hope to get to know her a better in the futureSmile

kaleidoscope

She can change her ID to watever she wants...she's choco di for me foreverHug

lakshmi_maruthi

mango

Mango!!!.....she's the youngest GM here...but that doesnt lessen her maturity and craziness (yes, the perfect balance of the 2 is essential in life and for maddiesLOL). Mango is a member of my non existant 2-month club(do you even remember it?LOL)....this girl is great...and always ready to help...everyone needs a friend like herHug

Minnie

Minnie di is minnie di....i dont really have words to describe her. She is eloquent, elegant, diplomatic and simply wonderfulHug

Ms. Bholi Bhali

Ms. Bholi Bhali? who is she? I'm sorry in all my time here, i havnt seen her around....but yea, I have met a saba appi..who is by far neither bholi nor bhaliLOL...I dont know where to start with her. Should i talk about the good characteristics or the bad? Her love for tea...and heating it a hundred timesLOL, staying up late...or should i say early cuz its morning by the time she decides to sleepLOL, deceiving people with her so called innocent id when we all know her true personality, and soo much more. But more importantly, she is a great friend, always there when i need her, easy to talk to and like the big sister i never had.HugHugHug

pj04

I dont remember us ever interracting....but i remember her weekly debates in ML....they were always so amazing and eventually led to the birth of DMSmile

priya.nair

I've only talked to her a few times...and it has always been a pleasant experience. She is one of those people with whom you dont need to get too close to feel like you connect. Sweet, helpful, responsibe, and dedicated, she is a great person

pujas

sangeeta

scorpion134

She wasnt added to the list cuz she was just promoted today...the newest addition to the team, she is sure to improve the GM gang. Aji is by far one of the most dedicated, hardworking and sincere girls ever. but dont be fooled....she isnt always so serious (catch her on MSN and u'll think her id was hackedLOL)...Overall, I'm so glad that I had the opportunity of not only working with her, but also being her friendHug

Thakur Saab

Bhaskar bro....wat can i say abt him....he's the only guy in the group....and this has gotten him the title of global bhaiyaWinkLOL

Tumhari_Khushi

Khushi di is the most multi-talented, hardworking (a lil too much, she over works herself) and amazing person everHug. She's great at all she does, whether it's being a friend, a mod, or a graphic artist....she is one-of-a-kind and im glad to have a friend like her

Virgo_Stars

Naina is a funny, talkative, and fun friend. Even though we didnt get as close as I had hoped (i left as soon as we started getting to know each other..and jus came back 2 months ago) whatever time we did spend together was gr8Smile.....love talkin 2 her...and hope we make up for the lost timeHug

Even though these are the current GMs, I'd like to mention those who were once GMs but now have other priorities. Especially, Tanaz di, Princi, Jassu di,Priya di, and Anju di...they were great GMs and i wish they could come back as GMs....Hug

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Minnie di: Very very sweet person...very helpul too! If ANY problem..she's a PM away...even if she replies a bit late..day or two..don't loose hope..she'll reply and solution is in her reply

Khushi di: Very kind dii of mine..very sweet..and very creative!!

Anastacia: Our Akka...only know her through her posts in Viewbie n Mod Section...though never really chatted through PMs..but there still she's very very helpful and very funny sometimes

Scorpian: Ajiiii diii...man do i trouble her a lot or what? I only know her since i joing KS Dev Team but one of many helpful GM di of mine...koi bhi problem ho..she's first to get my PM!

Virgo_Stars: Naina...i remember PMing her to help us on the prank we were playing..me n Saara..in the viewbie section on new viewbies promoted...very sweet and caring GM

I only know them...some others i only know through posts such as priya.nair, Ms.Bholi Bhali, Mango, and ~*Sapna*~..though i would love to know all of themEmbarrassed

Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 07 August 2007 at 8:01pm
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I don't know a lot of them. But the few I know, they are all dissected as follow:

Tumhari_Khushi: As the name suggests, I feel as if she is a pure bundle of joy and happiness to spread around. I have come to know her only recently but I find her not only hillarious and funny, but also innovative and intellectual. Her creations rox mah sox. She adores Rani Mukherji and her infectious smile and witty comments always make my day~ So props to her for being such an easy going person and more so, for being such a good friend! Clap Clap Clap

Not so good qualities.. Umm.. I see nothing but only Rani Mukherji in her signature box.. Dude, how about a Shiv-Gauri sig in there? Wink

Virgo_Stars: A gem of a person. Can't believe how mature and eloquent she's for the age she's at! Her recent conversion to fall head over heels in love with Jatin Shah has started to threaten a lot of JS fans out there *coughs..Shugz/khushix..coughs* ~ I dont get to speak with her often, but the little interactions that we've had, she's been sweet and a very helpful GM to have around. Clap Clap Clap

Bad qualities.. Kuch bhi nahi.. At least, nothing that I've noticed so far ~ Embarrassed

Buttercup: Aha.. The queen of crushes LOL ~ Multi-talented whether its sigs, avi's, obsession over Shakz babez or Atif Aslam.. The girl's a devoted fan and even more, a helpful GM to be around. Very polite and has a wicked sense of humor as well~ I dont know much about her but her posts are always a delight to read *hehehehe* ~

Bad qualities.. Umm.. Shakz overload in her signature box, perhaps? *lol*

Cheers,
Sana~ Embarrassed

Edited by smartc - 07 August 2007 at 8:01pm
Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
The only one I know is Natasha Wink Big smile LOL She is an awesome GM, I only know her through Khwaish, and not well, but she seems like a cool person, she does her job wonderfully Big smile

Go to top