Forum Games

   

*~Member Of The Week*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 113222

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damilola

Originally posted by thameem

I don't know you Damilola....but reasently I saw you in some of the posts.... Smile Anyways....'Congrats' Clap on being selected as Motw...for this week Big smile

Have fun and Enjoy Wink

I will Insha Allah grill you later.... Smile

 

hey thameem

my games buddy

 

thank you for the wishes

and i am looking 4ward to ur grilling

dnt make it too hard like tannu{bugsy} up there yea ?LOL

tnx again

 

dammy

OMG!!!!!......kya yaarEmbarrassed you took  so many days to give a responce to my first post.......LOL

anyways it's better late than never.....thankzz

okie I won't grill you hard but lightly....don't worry....I will post my questions very soon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Member Of The Week*~ (Page 5)" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Joined: 30 January 2007

Posts: 9143

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

congratulations!

 

shukriya LOL

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Joined: 30 January 2007

Posts: 9143

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thameem

Originally posted by damilola

Originally posted by thameem

I don't know you Damilola....but reasently I saw you in some of the posts.... Smile Anyways....'Congrats' Clap on being selected as Motw...for this week Big smile

Have fun and Enjoy Wink

I will Insha Allah grill you later.... Smile

 

hey thameem

my games buddy

 

thank you for the wishes

and i am looking 4ward to ur grilling

dnt make it too hard like tannu{bugsy} up there yea ?LOL

tnx again

 

dammy

OMG!!!!!......kya yaarEmbarrassed you took  so many days to give a responce to my first post.......LOL

anyways it's better late than never.....thankzz

okie I won't grill you hard but lightly....don't worry....I will post my questions very soon...

mudjhe maaf kardo

again thameem Tongue

post it asap

will answer the all

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 113222

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damilola

mudjhe maaf kardo

again thameem Tongue

post it asap

will answer the all

Omg!!!! what is this? what have you done dear? I don't need any maafi...

no problem it's alright buddy.....it hapens some times it happens.....no feelings

pls...

urber

IF-Dazzler

urber

Joined: 03 September 2006

Posts: 4949

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
congrats damiola Clap Clap.. have a gr8 time gettin grilledLOL LOL

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Joined: 30 January 2007

Posts: 9143

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by urber

congrats damiola Clap Clap.. have a gr8 time gettin grilledLOL LOL

 

oh yea

Big smile looking 4ward to it LOL

tnx

 

dammy

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Joined: 09 August 2006

Posts: 8141

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I AM BACK Smile
1:whats the best way to cheer someone??
2:what do you think about LOVe at first sight??
3:DO yOu belive on miracles??AND why?
4;WHY do you think WORld is in round shape??
5:Name 3 things that made you crazy today??/
will be back Big smile

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Joined: 20 July 2007

Posts: 9615

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up Congratulations hun!!Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
IF member names/ids.... part 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

bystander 1199 20533 03 April 2010 at 8:44pm
By .Mandy.
Forum member names or IDs in any order

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

bystander 1208 19774 24 August 2009 at 2:26pm
By .Mandy.
one word for the member above you

2 3 4 5 6 7

roy 53 2589 19 July 2009 at 7:04am
By unknowndesires.
~*Member of the Week*~ .Mandy. 4 377 14 October 2008 at 9:53am
By Inspector Sahib
~*Member of the Week*~

2 3

.Mandy. 17 1030 04 October 2008 at 9:34am
By Huduga

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Forum Games Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.