Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

THIS WEEK DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK IS

Is it possible to keep friendship after breakup ??

okye i will give u few situation and do u think friendship is possible in below situation and give u r views on the same ...

when couples decided Mutual Breakup due to any reason ??

When one partner force brakeup to other partner may be like cheating or some other case ??

When there is only one sided luv.. but other want only friendship ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Discussion Of The Week~*" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Yes it is possible to keep friendship after breakups.

Even in divorces friendhip continues because there is a tie between the couple. In mutual breakups frienship always continues.
There is a diffulty in accepting situations when it comes to finding out that your partner has been cheating but then accepting the situation and breaking up after finding out does not mean you sever the ties.

In one sided love there is always friendship., though it hurts to see your loved one with someone else. But if it is true love you will always want to stay friends as you will want to see your loves one happy, that is if you are not selfish.

So yes..friendship is possible after breakups.

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i dont see any pblm to it...as long as both of them r happy wid it...i mean if they shud b ready to treat each other as Friends.....

if they had break up.....it doest mean they shud become enemies now.....be freinds n be happpy............... Smile Smile also if they r friends they can understand wat went wrong in this relationship.....so that next time they dont make the same mistake..............

this is wat i feel.

indian1002

indian1002

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged
yes it is absolutely possible to stay friends.

but with me its not =[
and its sad Cry
we couldnt stay friends because we would love eachother more and more
and we could be together because my parents Cry
they dont even want us being friends because then we would fall back in love with eachother again Cry

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 4:17am | IP Logged
no its hard...

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riya_03

Keeping freimship after break-up is hard in may situations but i have heard that fights increase the love for each other , so where there is hatred their is always love ...

but the situation you gave is alittle hard , once a couple is broken up , it is very hard to keep up the relationship any longer , just like how it is to fix up a broken mirror ...

i once had a fight with a friend , who ditched me because she found a better friend than me , since then we have never spoken to each other, and i am actually quite happy that our frienship ended because i got to make more freinds , who were more loyal !

in conclusion , it depends on the person and situation but to for me everyone is my friend ! Embarrassed
I agree with Riya...Caz that happened to me once...My friend ditched me caz she found a group of friends and then i was so upset that i told her to go with them....

i never saw her face again...Dead

Tessa_ox

Goldie

Tessa_ox

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha20072008

Originally posted by riya_03

Keeping freimship after break-up is hard in may situations but i have heard that fights increase the love for each other , so where there is hatred their is always love ...

but the situation you gave is alittle hard , once a couple is broken up , it is very hard to keep up the relationship any longer , just like how it is to fix up a broken mirror ...

i once had a fight with a friend , who ditched me because she found a better friend than me , since then we have never spoken to each other, and i am actually quite happy that our frienship ended because i got to make more freinds , who were more loyal !

in conclusion , it depends on the person and situation but to for me everyone is my friend ! Embarrassed
I agree with Riya...Caz that happened to me once...My friend ditched me caz she found a group of friends and then i was so upset that i told her to go with them....

i never saw her face again...Dead

i def agree wth ya!and tht happened to me too!it was very sad but it was worth it!i found out tht she was backstabbing me and telling my secrets to my ENEMY !i know my best frend how can she be so DISGUSTING!?i hate her gd thing tht she movied or else she wud be in the hospital rite now!

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 8:02am | IP Logged
in some cases it is hard

but in mine it wasnt
we were friends before we were together
so breaking up and goin bac to being friends was really easy for us
i dnt know why but dats just the way it was

he is one of my best friends now

Post Reply New Post

Go to top