Advice Corner

oh my......... help me.......serious prob (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mastii

Originally posted by ~~RaZ~~

hmm..

dint u take a pic of him Confused

till den.. imagine him..

imagine abt u both bin togeder Wink

will make ur day Tongue

bahaha hell i do that LOL itss fun isnt it?LOL

but huney, its called, be a BADDD girl, sneak a call with him, go over to a girl's house and call him there. bahaha.

make it HAPPEENN.

exactly my advice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh my......... help me.......serious prob (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 7:40am | IP Logged
**Moved to the Advice cornor, I feel that would help you more! Smile

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i know what i am going to write is totally crazy but i dont understand wat to do and with who shares my feelings...............
Nothing crazy, jaan! Lots of us face situations like you have mentioned over here lolz!!

i am in love wid someone........

i dont know that whether he likes me or not.......

we have give 1 room for some students for rent... u can say hostel....

there is a boy.. whom i love sooooo much......

if a whole day i dont see his face i got crazy and if i did then also i get crazy......

Calm DOWN!!! First of all, you are not the first to face this!!! And second, it's a very common situation.

First think like this. It is merely an attraction, and of course there's nothing wrong with it, but don't term it as "Love" cos that will cause you pain. I think this is your first crush naa?

he has come from another city and now he had gone to his home.....

he go on 2 august and will come on 12 or 18 august.....

u know i cant even spend i day without looking at him... and sooo many days are totally ughhh.........

He'll be back! Just around two weeks!! Cheer up! I'm missing ma jaanu for nearly two months!!-hehehe not actually but whatever!!!
Come on, you have to face it. Nothing's going to change the situation. Try to find some new interests, like reading some books, visiting some friends or even writing some love poems!!! The time will pass soon enough!!

But I have one thing to say, as I myself have gone through these phases. It is natural to fall dreadfully for someone, but after sometime you will realize that he's not simply worth it-and was not what you thought he was to be. And don't be too hasty, try to get to know some other guys too!!!

my parents doesnot allow me to talk or make friends wid boys....

It's a very common situation in Asian countries. Do you have any brothers? Talk about it to your elder sister, if you have one, or some older person who you can trust and understand. Tell them about this and ask them to make your parents understand. But one thing, your parents' attitude is for your own good. I know that about parents. They want the best for their children, and however much old-fashioned their ideas may be, we must make them understand or else act accordingly.
and now thishas happened.. i cant even tell him or my parents... about it...

Don't tell your parents certainly!!! It will make matters bad for him! And don't tell him, as you don't know him really well. Try to get to know him better, but don't go after him, if you get what I mean.Just try to act natural. And talk to some friends about him, it'll take the tension out of the situation!!!

this is sooo bad condition.... i am waiting 4 him......
Big smile Big smile He'll come back!!! No fear! He won't be struck down dead!!! Big smile Big smile

plz guys help me.....
I hope that this helped!!!

love

mahnoor
Love,
Natasha Wink

freaky-girl

freaky-girl

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thanks a lottt yaar.....
i have no sister and have 5 brothers they are quite strict about me...
actually the problem is i dont know when he is coming??
my parents drop him in airport..they were saying to me that u also come just 4 a ride.. but i refused...
i asked my 1 bro that when will the boy come who has gone?? he said he will come on 19 august and stay 7 days and then will go forever...
i was very sad, i cry and cry and cry in the washroom...
then mu mom told me that he is a very sweet and sharif boy.. she said that he is coming on 12!!! i was soooo happy then...coz 12 is more nearier than 19!!! then to confirm it i ask my eldest bro and he said 18!! i was again sad.. the room where he live and other boys is all empty now all the boys are shifted in upper story and i go in the room all the cupboard of boys were empty but one was locked... i understand that it is his.. i go straight to mom and said that.."mom i want to shift som my things to the cupboards so, is all cupboards empty"? my mom said that no one is not the boy is gone 4 some days, he will come back after 8 days... i was indead sad coz i was expecting him to come on 12 august...

u know wat guys... i found his number..
my dad has a register where he has written about the boys fees and etc he says to write a boy payment i write down i turn the page and there was wriiten his name and mobile number..i know his name so i find it out..
but i dont understand wat to do now wid his number???
i plan to phone and said that is it afsa(my friend name) he will say no...
u know i just wanna hear his voice i dont have any pic of him....
i want his email coz when i will email him he will surely not know who is this but phoning from my mobile is quite dangerous.. if my bros see then?? they check my mobile.. so i badly needs his email...

love
mahnoor     

Edited by kafutafi - 09 August 2007 at 8:42am

freaky-girl

freaky-girl

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
oh my God..............
i call him and talk wid him......
i dial his number and he accept the call, he dont say anything.. i say 'hello' and then he spoke his voice was sooo gentle and sweet he said yes,i said
'mein mahnoor bolrahi hoon yeh afsa ka number hai'?
'kia'?
'mein mahnoor bolrahi hoon,ap kon'?
'mein umer baat karaha hoon'
'umm..yeh afsa ka number hai kia?
'jii sorry yeh afsa ka number nahin hai'
'oh so sorry mein ne wrong dial karlia hoga,bye'
oh my no. dial kartey waqt mere haath kamp rahey they mujh se no. nahin dial horaha tha... woh itne aaram se aur gentally se bolraha tha... mein bohat khush hoon ke mein ne uss se baat ki...
but i want his email..i will find out a way to find his email..

love
mahnoor   

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:24am | IP Logged
^I was actually about to tell you to do that!..

I remember doing that!..I would call the guy up & be like, hello, Pizza Hut?LOL

But at least you talked to him!..

freaky-girl

freaky-girl

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
haan mujhey bhi issi baat ki khushi hai but u know mobile se baat karna is quite risky if my bros check it then!!! so thats why i have make a new account of email and then if i find his email i will not chat with him with my own email but with another 1 which i have made with a fake name so he will not doubted about me............

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 21 August 2007 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xo-Krupa-ox

^I was actually about to tell you to do that!..

I remember doing that!..I would call the guy up & be like, hello, Pizza Hut?LOL

But at least you talked to him!..

LOOLROFLgood idea!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top