Book Talk

Ray Bradbury...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I was just starting on my Summer Assignment for English Honors and we have to do a dialectical journal on the book Fahrenheit 451
I was just wondering if anyone has read his books, or that specific book before.   He is a very different style of writing, its amazing. Clap

Cheers,
Mallika-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ray Bradbury..." in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Oh my God... LONG time ago, I bought that book. Just read a few pages and never opened it again. Now that you say it's amazing, I'll give another try.

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nope malz..I have'nt even heard about the bookROFL..I'll try to get it from the libaray,once the skool opens!!

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
haha, at first when I picked it up, i thought it was a odd topic to write about, and it is. I think that the book silently supported its base, but didn't really hold a strong stand, which i thought was interesting.
Its def. not a relaxing kind of book, i would have never picked it up if it wasn't for school. LOL Ouch

MrsNealCaffrey

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.