Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Ray Bradbury...

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I was just starting on my Summer Assignment for English Honors and we have to do a dialectical journal on the book Fahrenheit 451
I was just wondering if anyone has read his books, or that specific book before.   He is a very different style of writing, its amazing. Clap

Cheers,
Mallika-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anju101

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Oh my God... LONG time ago, I bought that book. Just read a few pages and never opened it again. Now that you say it's amazing, I'll give another try.
diyafah IF-Rockerz
diyafah
diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nope malz..I have'nt even heard about the bookROFL..I'll try to get it from the libaray,once the skool opens!!
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
haha, at first when I picked it up, i thought it was a odd topic to write about, and it is. I think that the book silently supported its base, but didn't really hold a strong stand, which i thought was interesting.
Its def. not a relaxing kind of book, i would have never picked it up if it wasn't for school. LOL Ouch
MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index