~*Lovestruck*~ FF - chp 56 on pg 43! - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

oh no another chapter dont do this with me..jaggu gosh why i keep visulaising andy and Divanyanka andsmiling and blushing like i am watching  the show.. 😳 ..my oh my... Aryan.. he is a confused soul a lonely man in this mad world😭.. who by the destiny and thnaks to his good fortune  he got meneka.. 😳

i am loving it.. great idea Jaggu why not email andy and ask him please read this and act in it..somehow anyhow.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but jaguu u r a  director what wud i do in their in your show.?? tell tell me..i would bring neil in.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and great great continuation.. sorry for my rambling but its just toooo gooooood πŸ‘

and  u killed aryan parents.. now even james mom.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
The last chapter was awsome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I could just visualize Aryan all drunk and without his... wait, this is a public forum πŸ˜†

lolz, that's a good idea, maybe I will also try to email my... I mean our Andy and ask him to star in a movie πŸ˜† I want a AnDi siggy soo badly! I think i'm gonna head down to the avi and siggy section and bug people to make me one. πŸ˜†

AM forever!!! (I mean Aryan and Meneka πŸ˜†)Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
omggg, Fantabulous chapter Leena! 😳 You're the best fanfic writer ever. I hope you continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ~*Juhi*~

The last chapter was awsome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I could just visualize Aryan all drunk and without his... wait, this is a public forum πŸ˜†

yeah.. and we are discussing a fanfic leaving aside Mamta..yawnπŸ˜†

lolz, that's a good idea, maybe I will also try to email my... I mean our Andy and ask him to star in a movie πŸ˜† I want a AnDi siggy soo badly! I think i'm gonna head down to the avi and siggy section and bug people to make me one. πŸ˜†

yeah juhi same here..me want them to have it too wil be like..Lovestruck at Mamta Froum with Aryan and Menka ppl wil think its a new show..lolπŸ˜†

AM forever!!! (I mean Aryan and Meneka πŸ˜†)

yay..AM ForeverπŸ˜†

thankoo sania, juhi and nishu for your lovely comments! but i've noticed only you 3 reply to my chapters. it's kinda discouraging if you ask me.

anyways, here's the latest chapter of mine esp for my 3 loyal readers.πŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 7

Aryan woke up with a splitting headache the next morning. he saw that his shirt had been changed & his shoes put neatly in at the foot of his bed. Aryan only had the memory of him coming into the house drunk & meneka holding him up. after that everything was a blank. he stretched lazily, his head still spinning, got out from bed slowly.

a knock sounded on his bedroom door & a voice asked "are you awake Aryan?". Aryan told meneka to come in & she walked in dressed in a pretty light maroon salwar. her hair was tied up into a ponytail & her face was void of any makeup. but she looked radiant & cheerful.

"good morning!" she cheerfully greeted him & gave him a cup of black coffee. "erghh.. I hate black coffee." Aryan remarked. "it's good for your headache. drink it if you don't want your head to crack open." meneka remarked simply, throwing open the curtains of the window.

the bright sunshine made Aryan squint but soon his eyes got used to the brightness. Aryan saw that meneka had on a smile that was almost as dazzling as the sun's ray. he sipped his coffee not taking his eyes off her.

meneka didn't notice him staring at her. she went about her work. she tied up the curtains of the window, dusted the table, made aryan's bed & chose a shirt for him. "oh my god, look what I've done. I'm turning into a proper housewife!" meneka laughed. Aryan smiled at her & drowned in the innocence of her smile.

meneka noticed Aryan's intense gaze & her heart skipped a beat. she quickly walked out of the room blushing slightly. Aryan smiled after her, his heart felt a ray of hope that meneka might be interested in him as well. meanwhile, meneka was still blushing slightly when a knock on the front door startled her.

she opened it to find a handsome young man. "oh what have we here?" the man eyed her with a cheeky smile. meneka blushed yet again at the man's open flirty manner. "neel? Is that you?" Aryan asked as he came down the stairs. "yes  man! I came to invite you for my birthday party." neel told him cheerfully.

Aryan invited him & neel brushed past him, winking at meneka playfully. "meneka, can you get some coffee for neel please?" Aryan requested politely. meneka nodded & went into the kitchen. neel immediately pounced on him with questions about meneka.

"who's she Aryan? she's so sweet!" neel seemed excited about knowing more about meneka. Aryan felt pangs of jealousy shooting through his heart but he maintained a cool exterior. he explained all about meneka to neel. at the end of aryan's recollection, neel was smiling widely. "so she's single?" he asked Aryan. "yeah, I guess." Aryan replied reluctantly. "good. finally there's some eye candy in this area." neel had that expression on his face again.

"hey neel, I have to tell you. meneka isn't that type of girl." Aryan was dead serious. "relax brother. I know how to treat girls like that." he smiled at him as meneka brought the coffee for him. "thanks meneka. by the way would you like to come to my birthday party with Aryan?" he flirted with her. "er.. I'd love to if Aryan doesn't mind." meneka shot a look at the unhappy face of Aryan.

before Aryan could object neel had cut in. "nah, why should he have any objections?" neel continued smiling at meneka. "okay. I will come. when is the party?" meneka wanted to know. "tonight. be there, I'll be waiting for you." neel touched meneka's cheek & bid farewell to Aryan. Aryan gazed at meneka, she seemed happy that neel invited her to the party. could that mean that meneka was interested in neel?

"meneka.. I think you shouldn't come to the party." he told her firmly. "but why? neel invited me personally.. I think I should go." meneka replied stubbornly. "what do you know about neel? he's not a good guy." Aryan was losing patience. "but he invited me.." meneka protested. "no… you're not going to the party. that's final." Aryan stormed out of the house, leaving behind a fuming meneka.

what did meneka know about neel. she trusted him because he was handsome. Aryan felt bitterness welling up his throat. neel wasn't known for treating women well. he only wanted a night's action. he would then dump the woman heartlessly. Aryan had seen countless cases of women being impregnated by neel & dumped unceremoniously. Aryan didn't want that to happen to meneka. she meant a lot to him.

Aryan hadn't told meneka about his feelings but that doesn't mean he was going to sit around & watch neel ruin meneka's life. she was too sweet & innocent. neel was a good friend to Aryan but Aryan never liked the way neel played with women.

and meneka was a really special woman, if neel ever hurt her, Aryan would totally murder him. "I hope you understand meneka." he told no one in particular, hoping that meneka would listen to him.

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by nishtha

hey jaggu..
first hugs for you πŸ€— yaar i am ardent Fan of your Fanfic trust me on this..its part of my If life..
and about not enough people are replying... gosh.. will ask them to do so as it is discouraging.. indeed πŸ˜•

and can we advertise in ML about a Fan fic and we have the siggy na then noone can complain get me done that siggy soon then we will provide link to this fanfic thru that siggy...

but you dont stop writing.. or i will die..

now this chapter gosh.. Neel has come so is neel is the other side of a triangle πŸ˜†
gosh.. Aryan dont you wory my all support is with you and only you πŸ˜†

heehee.. don't worry about people not replying to my fanfic yaar nishu. like i said in my pm, even if only one person replies to my fanfic, i will still write for that one person.😳😳 though i'd like to see more response for my fanfic, i will not stop writing it. don't worry!

you're serious about advertising this fanfic aren't you? well it's all up to you yaar. i don't mind anything you do for my fanfic. neel isn't exactly the other side of the triangle. in fact.. there isn't much of a triangle in this story anyway.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

here's another chapter for everyone who loves Lovestruck! enjoy!πŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 8

Aryan got back only late in the evening. meneka wasn't to be found anywhere in the house. Aryan searched everywhere for her & was panicking when he spotted her chatting with james. Aryan rushed over to them & panted. "meneka, where were you?? I was worried sick when I didn't find you in the house". "I was just talking to james bhaiyya about the party tonight. he told me to go." she smiled at james knowingly.

james winked at a surprised Aryan. "but james, I think meneka…" Aryan was halted by james. "Aryan let meneka go with you. it's about time she goes out for some fresh air. she's been here for some days & is looking quite bored." he turned around to see a beaming meneka. Aryan had no choice to agree to let meneka tag along for the party.

" I've got nothing nice to wear!" meneka looked distraught. Aryan rolled his eyes, her clothes was the last problem on his mind. "Aryan, I tell you what. bring meneka to the nearest shopping mall & get her a nice sari & some jewels." james instructed Aryan & gave him 50,000 rupees. Aryan took it reluctantly & drove meneka to the shopping mall. she took about half an hour before she settled on a sparkling dark blue saree with matching jewels.

Aryan paid for it & brought her back to the slum. he didn't speak a word to meneka throughout the entire trip & she looked a little sad about the fact that Aryan was ignoring her. "what time shall I get ready by?" she asked him softly. "seven." was all Aryan said. shooting him a final glance, meneka went up to her room. Aryan felt bad that meneka was sad because of his behaviour but he really didn't want her to go to the party.

seven o'clock came by pretty soon & Aryan stood at the door, waiting for meneka to come down. he was dressed in a smart black shirt & pant. he looked like a million bucks even though he was casually dressed. Aryan hadn't bother dressing up but james had told him to dress up nicely so he heeded his advice to a certain extent. still there was no way Aryan was going to wear a coat. he heard the clink of bangles & spun around to find meneka coming down the stairs. Aryan was speechless.

meneka looked breathtakingly beautiful. she had curled her hair near the ends & had on simple light makeup that outlined her sharp features to perfection. the saree & matching jewellery looked great on her. "you look.." Aryan searched for the right words. "I look? Aryan, I don't look horrid right?" meneka looked slightly nervous. "no.. no.. meneka. I was about to say you look very pretty." Aryan completed his half finished sentence. meneka smiled her wide smile & bubbled on about how she had to trouble james for the makeup & hair products.

Aryan just gazed at her, drinking in her soft beauty. meneka was totally unaware that she was beautiful. maybe it was that quality that made her even more attractive. as meneka stepped out, the people in the slum gaped at her. they usually weren't accustomed to seeing people dress up so grandly. little rekha ran over & compliment her fairy didi on how beautiful she looked.

meneka blushed slightly as the rest of the slum dwellers murmured their agreement. "looking good meneka." james was also there. "Aryan, take care of meneka okay? bring her home on time. I've got some urgent business to attend to. I'll see you later." with that he left in his jeep. Aryan led meneka to the car & they zoomed off to the party, little rekha happily waving them goodbye.

neel's apartment was spacious & well decorated. rustic rugs lined the living room & various artefacts from different countries covered the wall area. neel dressed in a brown suit welcome them warmly & Aryan saw him take in meneka's ensemble with interest. "you look absolutely ravishing." neel hugged meneka lightly.

her face coloured slightly & she looked away smiling slightly. Aryan was getting more & more annoyed at neel, he didn't like the way he looked at meneka. the party went on till the wee hours of the morning. neel flirted with meneka all night long. feeding her cake, fetching her drinks, barbequing food for her. meneka seemed happy as well & aryan's heart ached. the final straw came when neel tried to spike meneka's drinks.

Aryan stopped him & nearly punched him. "what are you doing neel? I already told you that meneka isn't the type of girl." Aryan hissed at him angrily, not wanting meneka to overhear them. "what do you mean Aryan? all women are like that. they all want action & fun. all women are like that. what makes meneka any different?" he wanted to know. Aryan lost his temper & punched him hard. neel  toppled over & broke the dining table.

"Aryan?? NEEL???? what happened??" meneka screamed & ran over to the place where the commotion was happening. "let's go.." Aryan told her. "but neel  is…" meneka went over to where an unconscious neel was lying. "NO! meneka, let's GO!!" Aryan yelled at her & dragged her away.

he had dragged her all the way to the car when meneka pulled her arm away from his grip. "Aryan, stop it! please stop it! why are you behaving like a barbarian??" she screamed at him. "because I love you goddamit. because I LOVE you!!" Aryan screamed back as meneka's large doe eyes widened in shock.

comments, suggestions, critisisms, flowers, shoes, chappals are all welcome!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and please tell me if i go wrong somewhere so i can improve in that area.😳😳

-Leena-

gosh..

cofession..i came here at this time just to do one thing to read your fanfic and when i was saw nomi bhai video update made it sticky , then closed one topic then answerd one pm 5 r still there as i want to read this and only this πŸ‘

now Aryan in black Shirt and pant i can imgine him like that zilllion dollar i guess he would have looked like Trillion dollars.. 😳
and Menaka in blue just like she dressed up for Sameer birthday in Dulhan ryt πŸ˜‰ and curly hair oh she looks ravishing in blue.. 😳

coming back to story i dont want you to improve as i will die then πŸ˜†

love the way Arayn confessed his love wow.. so manlyπŸ˜‰ but but.. dont marry them so soon lets stretch this period i want to see Devdas look of AryanπŸ˜† how he would react to the situation when Menaka will leave him or circumstance will separate then..  the very vulnerable Aryan😳

i want to see that..side of Aryan who is by far now very calm and composed..and excel in hiding his feling😳 how he would react to such situation.. πŸ˜‰

GREAT ..chapter Jaggu i love this Fanfic more than anything elseπŸ‘
As marraige kiils romance.. kidding πŸ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

wooo! ronit roy 😍😳πŸ₯³haha why isnt there a kissy face emoticon on here!? πŸ˜†

good job!!!!!!!!!!