~*Lovestruck*~ FF - chp 56 on pg 43! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

this is so not fair.. you know my dilema for today and yet pushing me to replyπŸ˜† gosh i have fallen in love already with aryan dont knwo about Menka as she is quite different from her persona and char in dulhan yet want to read more... please please add another chapter if you are felling fine enoughπŸ˜•

and aryan .. oh gosh you know why i added those siggies as i can visualise them seeing your siggy when..aryan saved him from goons he looked like the one in the second siggy while.. now when he is taking away meneka in the car he is looking like this in my mind!!!

hats off to you for making it look so real.. the way man winked him woow!!! marvellous!!πŸ‘

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
OMG! the latest chapter was awsome!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Nishu is right, you make everything seem sooo realistic! When I'm reading a chapter, I can actually visualize everything thats happening!

That was soo cute the way Aryan was looking at Meneka when she was eating the fried rice!😳
I just can't wait till you add the next chapter 😳, I'm addicted to this FF now!Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
Great chapter jigguu πŸ˜† my jaan....can we expect Mamta imean Neha also in this... 😳
luv
Pooh πŸ˜ƒ

nishu. you choried my siggie to put in your post!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lols! anyways, I just realised what you mean. the scenes in my FF do go well with anand's expression in the video avis.πŸ˜› hehe.. anyways, glad you like my latest chapter.

juhi, firstly thankoo so much jaan for having that get well soon msg under your siggie.πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really honoured and flattered that you care so much about me. awww.. thanks a lot jaan for your lovely comments!

pooh. sorry hun. somehow I can't fit neha into this already crowded fanfic. but glad you liked my chapter.πŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 3

she could smell the chawl air wafting through the car window as Aryan neared his destination. meneka screwed up her nose unused to the strange smell of the chawl but Aryan was at home in it. it was the smell of decay & death but it also had a warm & comforting feel to it. Aryan couldn't imagine living away from Chandini chawl. he glanced at meneka, she looked morbidly fascinated with the sights around her. loud folk music blared from one of the tea shops. men dressed in colourful dhotis & garish shirts sat in small shops selling various goods. 

women wearing simple cotton sarees carried pots of water to their homes & there was an argument going on in one of the small saree stalls. children half naked ran in the streets, playing with broken toy cars & planes stuck together with scotch tape. the chawl seemed to be coming alive even at the late hour. the rain had ceased so all the people had come out for some fresh air.

the residents of the chawl recognised aryan's car. they waved at him as he drove past & peeked in curiously at meneka. Aryan parked outside a reasonably sized portion & motioned meneka to step out of the car. by then a sizeable crowd had gathered outside the car. as meneka got out, the women in the crowd nudged each other & whispered loudly.

the men gave her admiring looks as they had never seen an attractive woman like her before. even though meneka looked messy, it was undeniable that she was beautiful. Aryan had noticed it right from the start. "who's she Aryan bhaiyya?" a little girl asked him cutely. "she is our guest. she'll be living with us for some days." Aryan told the girl & kissed her on the cheek.

when he sat the girl down she rushed to menka & hugged her. "what's your name didi?" she asked meneka. "my name is meneka. what's yours?" meneka kissed the little girl on her cheek just like Aryan. "my name is rekha. you're very pretty didi. just like a sweet fairy. can I call you fairy didi?" the little girl smiled up at meneka. meneka nodded grinning at her.

meneka played with rekha for some time while Aryan stood by watching. he finally knew her name. "meneka. a name that is apt for her." Aryan thought to himself. he watched her play with rekha & realised that meneka also had a dazzling smile. feeling himself drawn to her even more, Aryan tried his best to suppress his feelings. these feelings would prove to be a hindrance. Aryan brushed off those feelings as mere infatuation. little did he know it was something more deeper & meaningful than infatuation.

rekha's mother came for her & chided her daughter to go to bed. "you have to go to work tomorrow." she pulled rekha's ear lightly. "work? you mean little rekha doesn't go to school?" meneka looked shocked. "fairy didi, my mummy & daddy can't afford to send me to school so I work at the matchbox factory." rekha told her & left with her mum.

meneka was highly disturbed by the fact that rekha was made to work at such a tender age. her eyes filled up with tears at the unfairness of life & she saw a handkerchief being given to her.

"wipe your tears." Aryan told meneka softly. she seemed to have a kind heart that felt for others. her indigance & hurt that rekha was being sent to work touched a chord in aryan's heart. if only someone like meneka had taken pity on him, perhaps Aryan wouldn't be in that state now. he brought her into the house & showed her the spare room.

"it's not very much. please bear with it till I find something better." he told her. "it's lovely. small & cosy. do you live her as well?" meneka questioned curiously. "yes, I stay in the next room. call me if you need anything." Aryan turned to leave. "er.. Aryan? can I ask you to do me a favour?" meneka stopped him. Aryan rolled his eyes, she probably wanted some makeup or clothes. "what is it?" he wanted to know. "can you send rekha to school? don't make her work at such a tender age. please can you do that for me?" meneka begged him.

Aryan stared at meneka. "you want me to send rekha to school? that's what you want from me?" he asked her incredulously. meneka nodded. "I'll try my best to help rekha." Aryan replied walking out of the room. "thank you Aryan." meneka spoke to his retreating back. Aryan didn't reply but his heart skipped a beat every time meneka uttered his name.

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
I loved the chapter Leena! It was awesome, I'm reading it over and over again. Hope you contine soon. 😳
Awww...no problem Leena!πŸ€—
Great Chapter!!! I just luved how Aryan and Meneka were so sweet and caring towards Rekha.
I hope you will continue soon! 😳
gosh.. jaggu now i want Aryan and James confrontattion scene as how he would react to this side of Aryan who fro him looked rugged and carefree suddenly started having feeling for a girl.. hmm.. interesting very interesting.. do u have a novel so that i dont bug you and can read it.. Jaggu update soon i cant wait and thats the fact buddy this is awesome.. James.. do not misunderstand your bro..so what is he is an adopted one.. woah.. may i predict story here as well πŸ˜†
gosh.. jaggu now i want Aryan and James confrontattion scene as how he would react to this side of Aryan who fro him looked rugged and carefree suddenly started having feeling for a girl.. hmm.. interesting very interesting.. do u have a novel so that i dont bug you and can read it.. Jaggu update soon i cant wait and thats the fact buddy this is awesome.. James.. do not misunderstand your bro..so what is he is an adopted one.. woah.. may i predict story here as well πŸ˜†

thanks a lot sania, juhi and nishu for your comments!πŸ€—πŸ€— 

hehe.. nishu, you may have the eye to see into the future, let's see how far your predictions go this time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

CHAPTER 4

aryan spent a sleepless night tossing & turning in bed. his thoughts were filled with meneka. her eyes, her smile, the way she behaved not caring that she was in front of a guy. Aryan had sworn not to get involved with a woman ever. he had seen downfalls of some of the best men in the gang due to women problems. but this meneka? she refused to leave his thoughts no matter how hard he tried. Aryan suddenly felt thirsty so he decided to go down for a drink of water, despite himself he sneaked a peek in to meneka's room.

she was sleeping like a baby. meneka had an serene expression on her face oblivious to the fact that Aryan was looking in on her. meneka had wrapped aryan's shirt around herself tightly & Aryan smiled at the way she was hugging the shirt to her. he shut the door silently & went on to take a drink from the fridge.

meneka woke up at 8 in the morning to the cheerful sounds of the slum. the sunlight streamed through her open window & everything looked bright & cheerful. she stretched lazily & walked to the door. the house seemed to be silent.

"Aryan must have gone out early." meneka thought. noticing a plastic carrier bag left at the foot of the bed, meneka carried it to the bed. she opened the bag to find some salwars suits. they looked simple yet elegant. there was a note attached to the bag.

I didn't know what sort of suits you liked. I picked some of my own choice. change it at the shop near the provision shop if you don't like the colour or if it doesn't fit you right.

- Aryan

meneka smiled at Aryan's cute note & took out the salwars. there were four salwars. meneka took one of the dark brown salwars & tried to find a towel. but she couldn't find a bathroom. "excuse me madam, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" she asked a lady. "you've to use the public bathroom. Aryan doesn't let anyone use the bathroom in his room." she replied pointing to a long line of people standing in line for the bathroom.

"if you want you can use the bathroom in my house." a deep voice said from behind her. meneka turned to find a handsome middle aged man smiling down at her. meneka was intimidated by the man's towering built but his eyes looked kind so she followed him to his house. the man also seemed to be revered in the area. people greeted him politely as meneka walked beside him.

the man's house was guarded by heavily armed men. spotting fear in meneka's eyes, the man eased her doubts by sending his men away. he brought her to the bathroom & told her to use all the toiletries as she wished. meneka thanked him sweetly & took a long luxurious bath in the spacious bathroom.

she blowed dried her hair & slipped into the dark brown salwar. "are you done in there? one of my brother's wants to use the bathroom." the man's voice came from outside. "I'll be out in a minute." meneka shouted back & gathered up all her soiled clothes. she opened the door & ran straight into Aryan.

"what are you doing here?" they both asked simultaneously. "you know each other?" the man asked, his eyes curious. "yes james bhai. I rescued this girl from ahmed's house. he was trying to rape her. I think our secret is safe with her." Aryan added the last part hastily. james at once knew that Aryan was smitten with that girl. he usually refused to defend any woman under any circumstances.

"what's your name?" james enquired kindly. "meneka." came the ready reply. "Aryan, take meneka back home & come back here. I need to speak with you. alone." james motioned him to take meneka away from there.

"who is this girl brother? why is Aryan acting so strangely?" one of james's handyman questioned james. "we'll soon find out rakesh. we will soon find out." james petted the man's shoulder, gazing at meneka's & aryan's retreating backs.

comments are welcome. and for those who haven't commented on my FF but read it, i would really love to hear what you have to say about my story.😳😳

-Leena-

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
hehe, Nishu, your prediction was right! πŸ˜†
Wonderful chapter Leena!!! I wonder what James wants to talk about with Aryan...
Will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter! 😳 Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago