•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

I just checked few topics which posted from last few days regarding Rajeev's to be or not to be in the show. But u know what it really confused me more.  I want to know What is the real news??

I know all the articles posted here are from good source/newsgroup. But it seems that either the reporters are confused or they are trying to gather attention by publishing such kind of news. On first day he is in and on other day he is out.

Now somebody did post that he will be there till end..........Now tell me gals should I be happy or wait few more days to be confirmed??😕

you should be happy😊

it iz confirmed!

Yeah sana is very right be happy choc hamara Rajeev kahin nahi ja raha.👏
Thanks Guys for the great news!! From past few days I stopped myself believeing those articles!! I hope the reliability of  news won't  disappointed me more
Rest assured choc, he is back. Let's celebrate............😊

know guys as all of u are happy that his staying i want up dates fpr every day ok bye

and congrates shaad aap sab ki duwa kaam kar gey👏

Hey, this is great news. I haven't visited the forum for the past week because I thought that Sujal was no longer in the show. But I thought for sure that he was leaving. I can't believe that he is still in! YES!!!

Ekta has created a triangle involving the viewers too!
i know ekta is confusing... well anyways rajeev is staying... yay!!😊 well i guess parveen is right hamari dua kam agayi... well lets celebrate who's having a party, i'm comming...lol... 😆 just playing okay bye...