Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anu_rai686@hotm

anu_rai686@hotm

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Main Hoon Na 2

Hi this is anu this is my first fan fiction and i'm not sure how the procedure goes so plesae forgive me if i make a mistake.  

The Charcters will be:

Zayed Khan as Lucky

Amrita Rao as Sanjana ( Sanju )

Sushmita Sen as Chandni

Laksh as Ram

Angad ( new character )

Anu ( new character)

Please Reply Cry  Ouch

Lucky: Cute, Flirty, Attractive, Not so good at Brains But Pretty Good at Looks.

Sanjana: Beutiful, Tom Boy, Intelligent, Smart. Always tried to be a boy since she was young because her father wanted a boy when she was borned.

Chandni: Smart, Traditnal, Moderrn in Langauage. Hates it when Ram is singing for her. Loves Ram after gets to know her.

Ram: Loves Chandni at 1 sight. Loves singing for her. Loves Lucky knows everything on his mind. More like friends than brothers.

Angad: A special apperance loves sanjhu at 1 sight.

Anu: Nice Simple Sweet Intelligent And Smart Attractive at looks. Sanjhu's couzin more like sisters Share mostly everything they have.

Do Reply soon if u have time.

I will write the 1 part tommorow.

Thanks for all the encourgment and LOve everyone for greeting me to India forums.

Do Reply

Anu

Part 1

Sanjana and Anu were couzin but, they really acted as sisters.  Sanjana was friends with Ram and Lucky. Anu was going to come to St.Pauls college for her 1 day. She really didn't know what to wear so she just wore a pink salwaar and kameez with a pink indian style purse with books in her hand that matched her dress. Lucky just couldn't belive that she was so beatiful so he just kept his mouth opened at her.By accident her duppapta hit his face by the wind, and when she turned Lucky took his duppata off his face and smelt it.Anu turned to him and said sorry and took her duppata from him she turned around to walk but then she remembered she had to ask where the principal's office was. She turned back at him and asked him '' Do U know where the principal's office is''? He just couldn't utter a word cause she was so pretty.  But then Ram came and closed his mouth. And then asked Anu what she needed. SHe said that do u know where the principal's office is.  He told her 1 floor 3 door to your left. Anu told him '' THanks'' and left. and ram snapped his fingers in front of him. And finally LUcky came out of his dream world.And Ram asked him what had happened to him  all of a sudden and lucky tokd him nothing lets go to class Ram and LUcky got to class and lucky went to SLEEP!Smile Tongue LOL

Part 2:

Lucky went to sleep because he had always gone out with his best friends and came late most of the time.  Then Anu had reached the princiapals office. She told her name Anu Rai and she wanted an addmission in sanjana Bakshi's class because she was her couzin and the pricipal said ok fine. And took her to Sanjhu's class The principal gave an introduction and asked someone to be her friend. Anu didn't pay any attention to the principal because she was just so happy to see Sanjana. Sanjhu didn't really pay attention either so she didn't put her hand up. Lucky just kept on staring at her. And he put his hand up Then the principal said Lucky ! Anu turned to the principal and the whole class turned to Lucky and they said at 1 time WHAT!!!!!! Lucky and Sanjhu sat beside eachother and Lucky got up and told her that she could in the middle so he could see her. Anu didn't pay any attention to Lucky. When Phyics class was over and Anu and Sanjhu  were going to Chemistery class. Lucky got up to them and said hi to Sanjhu and Anu. Sanjhu said that '' I told u about my couzin Anu,well she's the one. Lucky said while he looked at Anu '' I know'' in a romantic voice. Anu told Sanjhu to go to class cause they were geting late because she thought that lucky was really weird But Sanjhu said I haven't given his introduction. Anu said i don't really need one. Sanjhu ''ok'' let's  go. Then Lucky said what class are going to Anu said were going to chemistery class she said it in a go away .  And started walking Lucky  said wait up to them and told them that he was going to the same class as them and asked them if he could walk with sanjhu and anu and sanjhu saod'' sure'' .They sat done and saw a new chemistery teacher that she knew from her old college.!Wink Smile Tongue

Edited by anu_rai686@hotm - 04 August 2007 at 7:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Hoon Na 2 But with Bollywood actors" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bisma_4eva!

bisma_4eva!

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
nice!!! plz contiune soon!!

bisma

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Sounds Interesting cont soon and welcome to India Forums and the Fanfic Section Smile

xoxsubhaxox

IF-Dazzler

xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
sounds awesome..lol angad in main hoon naa!! great!!
plzz start ur ff soon! Big smile Big smile

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
sounds good to me!!!!
----------------------

Correction-->
sounds AWESOME to me!!!! LOL

dancingdiva91

dancingdiva91

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
sounds great...cont soon

anu_rai686@hotm

anu_rai686@hotm

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the replys Everyone love u

anu_rai686@hotm

anu_rai686@hotm

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_rai686@hotm

Main Hoon Na 2

Hi this is anu this is my first fan fiction and i'm not sure how the procedure goes so plesae forgive me if i make a mistake.  

The Charcters will be:

Zayed Khan as Lucky

Amrita Rao as Sanjana ( Sanju )

Sushmita Sen as Chandni

Laksh as Ram

Angad ( new character )

Anu ( new character)

Please Reply Cry  Ouch

Lucky: Cute, Flirty, Attractive, Not so good at Brains But Pretty Good at Looks.

Sanjana: Beutiful, Tom Boy, Intelligent, Smart. Always tried to be a boy since she was young because her father wanted a boy when she was borned.

Chandni: Smart, Traditnal, Moderrn in Langauage. Hates it when Ram is singing for her. Loves Ram after gets to know her.

Ram: Loves Chandni at 1 sight. Loves singing for her. Loves Lucky knows everything on his mind. More like friends than brothers.

Angad: A special apperance loves sanjhu at 1 sight.

Anu: Nice Simple Sweet Intelligent And Smart Attractive at looks. Sanjhu's couzin more like sisters Share mostly everything they have.

Do Reply soon if u have time.

I will write the 1 part tommorow.

Thanks for all the encourgment and LOve everyone for greeting me to India forums.

Do Reply

Anu

Part 1

Sanjana and Anu were couzin but, they really acted as sisters.  Sanjana was friends with Ram and Lucky. Anu was going to come to St.Pauls college for her 1 day. She really didn't know what to wear so she just wore a pink salwaar and kameez with a pink indian style purse with books in her hand that matched her dress. Lucky just couldn't belive that she was so beatiful so he just kept his mouth opened at her.By accident her duppapta hit his face by the wind, and when she turned Lucky took his duppata off his face and smelt it.Anu turned to him and said sorry and took her duppata from him she turned around to walk but then she remembered she had to ask where the principal's office was. She turned back at him and asked him '' Do U know where the principal's office is''? He just couldn't utter a word cause she was so pretty.  But then Ram came and closed his mouth. And then asked Anu what she needed. SHe said that do u know where the principal's office is.  He told her 1 floor 3 door to your left. Anu told him '' THanks'' and left. and ram snapped his fingers in front of him. And finally LUcky came out of his dream world.And Ram asked him what had happened to him  all of a sudden and lucky tokd him nothing lets go to class Ram and LUcky got to class and lucky went to SLEEP!Smile Tongue LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top