Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

A tribute to our journey

Sa_sagi Senior Member
Sa_sagi
Sa_sagi

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 5:32am | IP Logged

by sidi

Finally i m able to write something ....... the 17th n 18th December the most unforgetabble,memborable day 4 us ..... abt almost a month our neend,chain sab kuch is urofying....lag raha tha our soul is not in body ...we r lifeless ....lets check .......

19th nov : we r so happy that its kth all the way specially our sweeto deserve the bestest n we dying to see ita awrds ...

22nd nov : we get 'the shocked of life '.........stunned to read.....  .... the dreams are shattered .... ....the stories n plans we made 4 sujal is broken ....eyes was full of tears ...mentally depression is start ......'dil kay armaan ansoon main bah agye' ..... our faith n prays time start ......

27th nov : watching ita awrds but didnt enjoy as much as we want watching it without any emtions the whole sweet memories is again n agian coming   ....the dil ki awaz plz GOD help us ........

29th nov : we come to know how much sweeto love n respect his fan's feelings how much he care 4 us ..... n he to unhappy abt his decision ...the onlything coming between us 'the worst of the worst script of ekta maii' ....n we hate her from the bootom of our heart ......n he announce he sunofying his decsion after coming back from maldives .....

then from 30th nov till 7th dec : we r praying ...trying our best that sweeto come back in his terms ....our faith is 100000% the he will be ..... ........

from 8th to 13th : no sujal in kth ....no news .....then ek dum bomblast that finally he is quit .... totally speechless ....BUT STILLLLLL HOPING HE WILL BE BACK ........

and on 17th DEC : the most precious day of our life .....The result of our faith n patience is came out in such a loving way HE IS BACK IN HIS TERMS .... Really the MIRACLES is still happening .....

18th : the party time start lets celebrate our sweeto n sujalins sucess ....  ......  ......  .........

and in all these days 1 thing is common n hamesha rah giiii OUR SAATH ..... we prove that how much our saath is strong,how much we care 4 each other n jo bhi hoo waqt we r awlys wid each other ....afterall we the sujalins are the BEST ...

Rajee jee : thnxs a million tons 4 standing n fight 4 ur fans n our sujal's dignity .... u r the bestest Human being seriously i mean it ....i never see such a humble,kind-hearted n soooooooooo sweet man in life i have no words how to desrcibe u ... u simply ROCK ...God bless u .....wishing u all the luck n best wishes 4 ur career n remembet no matter wht time is hum hamesha app kay saath thay n hamesha rah gay ...HAATS OF TO U ..... ......

Sujal : now our sweeto dont worry ur good days is roound the corner jitna tumhe rona paray hai abb us sa ziyada roye gii miss.taandav ek ek paal ka hisab dena hoga usay jitna bura tumharay saath hua now abb un sab ki turn hai .... NOW OUR SWEETO  SHERU IS BACK IN ACTION ...cant wait too see dhaan dhana dhaan .......

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

Shobha maa'm : thnxs jee ....i m gald that u ....is little bit akalmand ...thnxs 4 prroving that u r a good business women ....

ekta maai : so maii abb bolo ho bolna hai pehlay toh bht boltii thi mere haath main kuch nahi hai its all creative unit resposnsiblity NOW??????????? i m still doubting is shobha jee is ur real mother ??? i means see ur mother is so much akalmand n good business women then u ...i m dying to see ur defeated face  ....... kaha tha na dont take panga wid sujalins now see kya hua well u deserve it u cow ....Rajeev jee n the rajeevians n sujalins ARE WON ........ .........

frends thnxs u soo much 4 alyws being there n our good time start ....now its RAJEEV N RAJEEVIANS ALL THE WAY ..... LETS ENJOY OUR KHUSHIIIIIIIII ...... .....

now chain ki neend   .........THNXS GOD .......

love

"sidii"

nirali_patel27 Groupbie
nirali_patel27
nirali_patel27

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

u r so right sana!!!

ekta is a loser and i can't wait to see her face either.

anyway we loved rajeev yesterday and we'll love him 2moro. we stand united man!!!!

Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top