Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

is it true-samir is retarning in jjkn (Page 14)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Jen..you look so so nice.Don't you change that pic!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by opola_islam

girls i cant understand why u gys telling funny again and again.devotion is not a funny thing.how can i make u all understand it that devotin for some one like samir is not funny

Dear dear opola,
kaise samjhaun tumhe? Devotion for samir is not funny..the way you are potraying it is funny,very very funny. LOL
As Jen said,We are not obsessed with Apurva.We like the character he has played.He's a man with various shades,grey as well,which is so normal.He is a man just like any other,with a colossal male ego..a man not someone divine or fallen from the sky.He's confused about his aspirations,his wants,his feelings.He is someone whose absolute survival(not only of his company or his livelyhood,but his life) depends on a girl,a girl so ordinary whom he had never dreamt of spending his life with.JJKN is a story not only of Jassi,i feel equally importantly it is the story of Armaan,whose whole life is swept by a hurricane called Jassi..a hurricane in which he loses his ego,and discovers and finds true love.This is Armaan and Jassi's story only.So different and beautiful.

If you wanted to know why we are hooked on to Armaan ,I hope you have got your answer.

Edited by Daisy - 31 December 2004 at 12:35am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Clap 

Daisy,I can't tell you how beautifully you have put all that we feel about Jassi and Armaan's relations into words.Too good.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Jen you really are gorgeous!  
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

Originally posted by surnita

Jen you really are gorgeous!  

ROTFL 

So..... Why am I single then ??

LOL so is Aishwarya & Sushmita & Diana Hayden & preity Zinta...............

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

Originally posted by opola_islam

girls i cant understand why u gys telling funny again and again.devotion is not a funny thing.how can i make u all understand it that devotin for some one like samir is not funny

Dear dear opola,
kaise samjhaun tumhe? Devotion for samir is not funny..the way you are potraying it is funny,very very funny. LOL
As Jen said,We are not obsessed with Apurva.We like the character he has played.He's a man with various shades,grey as well,which is so normal.He is a man just like any other,with a colossal male ego..a man not someone divine or fallen from the sky.He's confused about his aspirations,his wants,his feelings.He is someone whose absolute survival(not only of his company or his livelyhood,but his life) depends on a girl,a girl so ordinary whom he had never dreamt of spending his life with.JJKN is a story not only of Jassi,i feel equally importantly it is the story of Armaan,whose whole life is swept by a hurricane called Jassi..a hurricane in which he loses his ego,and discovers and finds true love.This is Armaan and Jassi's story only.So different and beautiful.

If you wanted to know why we are hooked on to Armaan ,I hope you have got your answer.

Well said Daisy. Your devotion to the character makes sense.

However Opola, yours is a bit on the more radical side, don't mind. I think that Purab is great too trust me, but to worship him and or Samir Soni...it's a bit too unreasonable. Don't you think? Just one advice, don't make a fool of yourself. I respect your emotions for Samir Soni but this is just not right. I am only offering this opinion to help you, don't be offended by it.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 4:41am | IP Logged

lolzBig smile......gosh!!!this thread was the most weirdest thread that i have evr read.............

started with the question if samir would be back to the weather to HP to mystica,with samir devotees popping up here and there then to Jen(yeah gurl....u look good).....and then to armaan(i hope i have'nt missed anything)

god!!its ridiculously funny!!!absolutely opola...u seem to be obssessed with samir.....thats not right you know.........

opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 6:10am | IP Logged

girls i get my ans  and the ans is u gys dont like samir.so u gys fell funny abt everything related him.i know if i tell good things abt arman then u gys never fell funny.i always bring good things of his (samirs)character so u gys fell funny.bcus u gys always try to expose him.what ever i know abt him i know he is a real good person and this is true.he is such a persone for whom one girl can dedicate her whole life.u dont have the eye to find good person.so u gys fell funny.

i fell funny on all of urs activities. bcus if any girl tell a single good things abt samir u gys start snaching her like a cat.if u fell we all samir fan will leave this site for urs this activities it will be wrong.wait and watch we will bring him in jjkn.just wait u gys will get a good lesson.

Go to top