Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: radha_18

err... Sorry Sonia, you are the most devoted Samir fan i have ever came across and I thought Ritu was the most devoted! You should be proud of yourself girl!

PS: Am I the only one who found this funny??

Correction I am a Purab Fan NOT SAMIR SONI

radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

Correction I am a Purab Fan NOT SAMIR SONI

WHOOOOOOOOOPs. sorry!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radha_18

err... Sorry Sonia, you are the most devoted Samir fan i have ever came across and I thought Ritu was the most devoted! You should be proud of yourself girl!

PS: Am I the only one who found this funny??

No..no radha..you are not alone.Hum Sub Sath Sath Hain!
๐Ÿ˜›
opola_islam thumbnail
can i know what is fanny to u gys,devotion or any thing else?
buli123 thumbnail
its supposed to be so jen . fight to make a good tome pass.
buli123 thumbnail
right daisy . but to command devotion u have to sumthing. ur armaan did sumthing to make poeple flee .

Originally posted by: Daisy

Wow! If Purab aka Samir soni stood for elections,aap logon ne to baki partiyon ki chutti kar di hoti!!
Devotion ho to aisa!

buli123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

[quote=opola_islam]muniza i want to inform u that i joined samir- sony group when it created.in short im a senior member of samir soni group.abt i fouram i never fell that i need any other forum.but now i fell that every samir fan should join this site bcus this is a public site and if we build a strong place here for him then he will get more sapport from here .why not u join samir-soni group.u will get many sweet and very friendly friend there.i invite all samir fan there.we will fell  very happy to see u gys there.[/quote]

Opola dear, all the Samir/Purab fans on IF are also members of the Samir Soni Yahoo Group...its just that we are less active there. There is plenty of support for him here (As you are fairly new, you may not have read all the posts defending him here)

Anyway, lets face reality - Samir is gone and he is not coming back to JJKN.

I'm one of his biggest fans, but I dont want to see him in JJKN again because frankly his character would be useless in the current storyline. (Also, because I dont want to start seeing the serial again since I've already stopped watching๐Ÿ˜‰).

But, most of all I want to see him in other serials where he has more scope and isn't a character which has a bleak future.

Neither Samir nor Purab are devtas and we do not worship either of them - as much as we like them.

Please relax and enjoy the other things in the forum. Believe me, there is more to life than just Purab or Samir or JJKN.

i get your point mystic magic . but if the channel poeple get the total idea of his prevalent majic , they cud do him some justice.
ritu thumbnail
Ya exactly, i liked Samir in DKCH, he's cute in that.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
that's jen in the pic????????? she's soooooooooo preety.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

i thought it's someone from films or something. u r so beautiful jen. ๐Ÿ˜Š