Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opola_islam thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: surnita

His not coming back and ratings have gone way up since he left so why would the makers want him back anyway?

excuse me ur spech is totaly wrong.bcus from when he leave jjkn notonly i but also my all friends,everyone i know all stop watching jjkn.please if u dont like him that urs matter,. but dont tell lie.and u know one thing-

lie dont live for long time.true come infornt of everyone one day.and u gys will get this reply one day.just wait and watch.

opola_islam thumbnail

Originally posted by: gigli

He is not. Unless he shows up at Jassi and Armaan's wedding. He is such a nice a guy he might come to drop off a present! 😆

Sorry guys-  I don't hate him but see no reason for him to come back. His presence is not really needed.

what a nice letter ggggiggli.to bhai or behen jo vi ho tum u are a great judg.i am imprassed.people should give u a big and heavy award.i hope u get my point

opola_islam thumbnail

Originally posted by: spike

Rumor has it. I don't know really.

spike akta kil dimu shitan.tui aktu sapport kor.dekisna oi vamp ar fan ra ki jamela korse.ishaa korse gushi mere a gulor matha fatiae dae.ato shitan ar mittuk manus kemon kore hoi.ar por jodi likis rumar tahole tor kopale kisu ase.sudu or gungan kor.ata akta chance oke upore tular.please ae chance nosto koris na.

opola_islam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Yes,He will return and walk on the petals thrown on the road.And you know which petals? And which road?
Well the road in front of Armaan's house...and the petals well Jassi aur Armaan ke shaadi ke petals,aur kya?

mrs arman,

as far i know u alrady  for him.so how can jassi marry him.kya jassi arman ki dusri bibi hogi?oh!what a painfull love story!abt purab jassi dont deserve him.i want his retarn only for kick arman chamchika(bat) from jjkn not for jassi chamchi.

bye sweet heart mrs arman

ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: opola_islam

spike akta kil dimu shitan.tui aktu sapport kor.dekisna oi vamp ar fan ra ki jamela korse.ishaa korse gushi mere a gulor matha fatiae dae.ato shitan ar mittuk manus kemon kore hoi.ar por jodi likis rumar tahole tor kopale kisu ase.sudu or gungan kor.ata akta chance oke upore tular.please ae chance nosto koris na.

Please Opola use a language which is understood by everybody. Don't speak bengali in this forum. Your messages are for everybody, even if u r talking to a single person.

buli123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi04

😆Yeah, I wouldn't mind Purab coming back on Armaan n Jassi's wedding...

ya purab should come in arman vamp and jassi fakirnis sadii bcus that day arman will escape from  said ki mandap when he will find his all girl frinds and espesialy malika is comeing to him with a shoes.for that jassi will fall in very bad situation and for saving her from this condition purab will come as angle.then jassi will fall in his foot and pray sorry for him.it will happend.so he should come.i fell very sorry for jassi fakirni.bechari jassi.at lust she will come in purabs life .kya hoga itni bari bari bato ka jo ish ladki ne kaha tha.bechari chamchi and bechara chiter arman

ritu thumbnail

Originally posted by: buli123

ya purab should come in arman vamp and jassi fakirnis sadii bcus that day arman will escape from  said ki mandap when he will find his all girl frinds and espesialy malika is comeing to him with a shoes.for that jassi will fall in very bad situation and for saving her from this condition purab will come as angle.then jassi will fall in his foot and pray sorry for him.it will happend.so he should come.i fell very sorry for jassi fakirni.bechari jassi.at lust she will come in purabs life .kya hoga itni bari bari bato ka jo ish ladki ne kaha tha.bechari chamchi and bechara chiter arman

Wah Wah Wah , kya soch hai. Main to Chahti hu, jassi should go to to purab in Delhi , after makeover and try to win him back doing all what Purab did to woo her.

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

excuse me ur spech is totaly wrong.bcus from when he leave jjkn notonly i but also my all friends,everyone i know all stop watching jjkn.please if u dont like him that urs matter,. but dont tell lie.and u know one thing-

lie dont live for long time.true come infornt of everyone one day.and u gys will get this reply one day.just wait and watch.

mrs arman,

as far i know ualrady for him.so how can jassi marry him.kya jassi arman ki dusri bibi hogi?oh!what a painfull love story!abt purab jassi dont deserve him.i want his retarn only for kick armanchamchika(bat) from jjkn not for jassi chamchi.

bye sweet heart mrs arman

opola_islam,
I do not want to start a war of words here,but I want to request you to really relax.This forum is meant to bring people of different interests together,to discuss topics,and to bring out their views in a friendly way.

About your post in which you have quoted surnita's words,I want to tell you that you cannot accuse anyone of lying without any basis.Surnita was just stating the facts.A few people not watching the serial because a character has left does not mean the overall ratings have dropped.

You are free to share your views,but please don't do so in a way which may hurt anybody.Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
opola_islam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

Wah Wah Wah , kya soch hai. Main to Chahti hu, jassi should go to to purab in Delhi , after makeover and try to win him back doing all what Purab did to woo her.

how sweet !let pray for purab angale.

joshin thumbnail

without purab show is hopeless he can only save it and he will come back. Tujhe aana hai aur aana hi padega. Tumahare fans tujhe bulate hai suna pada hai t.v. tumahare bina.Pyar mein taqat hai. AAna hi padega purab.AA laut ke aaja mere meet tujhe mera pyar bula raha hai.

joshin