Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: gigli

I second that- I even said ASS in the discussion of the week in regards to clothing and my post was actually EDITED!! I don't think this is fair.

yeah it's not very nice to insult him it's not his fault T&D are making him look like a total Jerk call T&D ass if u want, just joking

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: allegra

😆 Minnie that pretty much covers almost all JJKN viewers.

No Alle,it doesn't.99% of the viewers haven't even heard of BLF,beleive me.60% of the viewers don't care for either Armaan or Purab.All they care for is drama and the how the story is taken forward.For most of those 60% of the viewers it wouldn't have actually mattered who married Jassi in the end as long as the story was engrossing and full of spice,the type most of the indian viewers are used to.Indian tastes have never favoured bland preparations.JJKN had become,to say the least,very very bland. 

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

kanchi can u please stop calling Armaan ASS! i am not his fan but it is pretty rude! but ur comments are awesome but please stop it. sorry if  iam rude but u know...

You said it Rabeeak.Thanks for pointing it out.

love_Jassi thumbnail
 That's a wonderful news.Ye to hona hi tha.
kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

kanchi can u please stop calling Armaan ASS! i am not his fan but it is pretty rude! but ur comments are awesome but please stop it. sorry if  iam rude but u know...

sorry rebee but i did not meant on tht way i did put (Arman Suri Sir) in the bracket.Anyways no offend here. Sorry.am really really sorry

kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

You said it Rabeeak.Thanks for pointing it out.

ok sorry but i did not meant on tht way

A=Arman

S=Suri

S=Sir

thats it. i am sorry if i offend u guys

love_Jassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanchi

ok sorry but i did not meant on tht way

A=Arman

S=Suri

S=Sir

thats it. i am sorry if i offend u guys

No sweetheart,you are NOT sorry.But it's OK.Because after  that  PIG -

P= purab: I=is: G=gone we are celebrating😉 so we don't really care.....

kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_Jassi

No sweetheart,you are NOT sorry.But it's OK.Because after  that  PIG -

P= purab: I=is: G=gone we are celebrating😉 so we don't really care.....

thx. that is really sweet of u😳 BTW u can say "PIG with Kanchi" 😳
spike thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

JJKN's TRP speeded only in one direction that is down 😉.

What ever gain it is getting upward the week indicated is at a very slow pace.

I am sorry but the TRP methood you are using is not the one we always use.

Also according to your TRP methood, JJKN was before in top 30 to 40's Even there it has slipped and has gone below 50's. so there also it witness a downfall.

Jammy.

Er, Jammy, are u saying that this occured after purab's exit?

spike thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Hi Esha,

As Arti explained in an earlier post, the Part 2 TAM Ratings that you posted are for Hindi Serials ONLY. They are not the ratings which we used to regularly post here.

The Part 3 TAM ratings that you have posted appear to be the ones we regularly posted - so these are the actual benchmark for comparison 

JJKN dropped out of the Top 100 Serials charts, the week after Purab's exit, as predicted. (can be verified by checking Sony's Part 3 TAM ratings for that week as posted by Arti under General Discussion)

So, the ratings have not picked up towards a 3.0...They have picked up to a 1.02.

The ratings are fluctuating at the moment (increase, decrease and increase) and a trend cannot be established based on 3 episodes...there is no steady increase as of yet...That requires more data. We'll have to see what happens after a couple more weeks to have a better idea about the trend in the ratings.

thanx mysti, so now i have a better understanding of the TRP stuff...