sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Goodbye Mr. Purab! Finally you have left! Jassi ka peecha finally chora!! Now its all open for Armaan to come in and sweep her off her feet 😃😳😳

I'm not the least bit sad that Purab left, but yes, I do feel so terrible for Jassi. So happy, she was, buying all those things for Purab 😭

Oh well, as they say, whatever happens, happens for the best 😃 Now, I'm just waiting for Armaan to do his magic, and be there for Jassi and console her 😳😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail

I'm right there with you dear!
Sharmii thumbnail
One more Purab Topic and Im gonna Call my taalewaala. 😡

Nupur looks Like after SS our sharnu is on a Purab obsession tour... 😆 😉

You guys are giving me nightmares...Front page is Full Of Purab and purab only. 😆
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

You guys are giving me nightmares...Front page is Full Of Purab and purab only. 😆

Arre lallu samjha karo.....jaate hua ko front page Shradhajali de rahe hai.......😆

Do din ki chandni phir andheri raat.........😉

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Purab obsession aur mein??? GAG!! No way! Just glad hes gone, and now just waiting for my Armu to swoop in and win Jassis heart 😳

Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

Arre lallu samjha karo.....jaate hua ko front page Shradhajali de rahe hai.......😆

Do din ki chandni phir andheri raat.........😉

I dont want to see him even as eid ka chand...😆 * *(needs a desperate cure Purabellatyohollis...)

Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Purab obsession aur mein??? GAG!! No way! Just glad hes gone, and now just waiting for my Armu to swoop in and win Jassis heart 😳

Now Now sharnu...You miss him dont  you?? Kahan chupa rakha sab pyaar huh?? 😆 ðŸ˜‰ 

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Now Now sharnu...You miss him dont  you?? Kahan chupa rakha sab pyaar huh?? 😆 ðŸ˜‰ 

Hahaha, Purab gets enough pyaar from my mom. Whats it with moms and liking Purab 😕 And all Armaan got was numerous gaalyias from my mom while I listened and felt bad for Armaan. I couldnt say anything anymore because anytime now, if I say anything about Armaan ya Dev, my mom starts her teasing about my obsession with Apu 😆

Sharmii thumbnail
Armaan is a Big Bad boy which No Mom will approve though My mom thinks she will marry armaan but will never let me.hahaha! 😆
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't tell me Sharnu  hasn't told you about this new bhajan she has written for Purab.......😆

now...out with it Sharnu....share you love with Sharmii too...I promise Sharmii has no taste for uncle-types........