Harry Potter

Mirror of erised /Boggart"SPOILERS"

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

was just curious to know wht wld have snape seen in it😊

i think it cld most probably be him n lily

and one more thing,did Jo mention wht the other characters like hermione,voldy see in the mirror and also abt the boggarts😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya in d mirror he wud hav seen lily probably but boggart??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• hmm may b a dead body of harry
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
in the mirror snape wud see himself n lily married probably n a boggart wud be a dead harry oy lily in pain

voldy wud see himself immortal in the mirror n bogart woulg be his own dead body

hermy wud probably see ron proposing to her in the mirror n bogart wud be ron's dead body
-Krupa- thumbnail
hmm..I think Snape would see Lily in the mirror!..& a successful Voldy as a boggart!
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Snape would see him and Lily together...laughing...in the Mirror of Erised..well maybe he would only see Lily in it?

As for his Boggart...I bet it would be Lily under the Cruciatus Curse or her dead body. Either way, both the mirror and his boggart will have Lily in it πŸ˜†

As for Voldemort, he would see himself, all powerful, self consuming and immortal in the Mirror and as for his Boggart...Jo asnwered that: his own dead body.

Hermione's...well Jo answered this at the end of her post-HBP interview ..saying that she would see herself closely entwined with someone πŸ˜›

Her boggart would be to see Harry and Ron dead, I think :-?

Ron's might see something similar in the Boggart...since I don't think his ultimate wish now is to become Head Boy..
And his boggart would show the same thing as Hermione's...his best friends dead...
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xMarauderx

Snape would see him and Lily together...laughing...in the Mirror of Erised..well maybe he would only see Lily in it?

As for his Boggart...I bet it would be Lily under the Cruciatus Curse or her dead body. Either way, both the mirror and his boggart will have Lily in it πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† True!

friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMarauderx

Hermione's...well Jo answered this at the end of her post-HBP interview ..saying that she would see herself closely entwined with someone πŸ˜›

Her boggart would be to see Harry and Ron dead, I think :-?

*cough* Ron *cough*........how did i miss tht😳

Edited by friskysam - 16 years ago
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
maybe Snape wil see Lilly in Mirror Of erised..n Boggart who knows..Maybe ---Harry dying😳Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago