Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 8:04am | IP Logged

was just curious to know wht wld have snape seen in itSmile

i think it cld most probably be him n lily

and one more thing,did Jo mention wht the other characters like hermione,voldy see in the mirror and also abt the boggartsSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirror of erised /Boggart"SPOILERS"" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 8:55am | IP Logged
ya in d mirror he wud hav seen lily probably but boggart??? Confused Confused hmm may b a dead body of harry Ouch

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
in the mirror snape wud see himself n lily married probably n a boggart wud be a dead harry oy lily in pain

voldy wud see himself immortal in the mirror n bogart woulg be his own dead body

hermy wud probably see ron proposing to her in the mirror n bogart wud be ron's dead body

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
hmm..I think Snape would see Lily in the mirror!..& a successful Voldy as a boggart!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Snape would see him and Lily together...laughing...in the Mirror of Erised..well maybe he would only see Lily in it?

As for his Boggart...I bet it would be Lily under the Cruciatus Curse or her dead body. Either way, both the mirror and his boggart will have Lily in it LOL

As for Voldemort, he would see himself, all powerful, self consuming and immortal in the Mirror and as for his Boggart...Jo asnwered that: his own dead body.

Hermione's...well Jo answered this at the end of her post-HBP interview ..saying that she would see herself closely entwined with someone Tongue

Her boggart would be to see Harry and Ron dead, I think :-?

Ron's might see something similar in the Boggart...since I don't think his ultimate wish now is to become Head Boy..
And his boggart would show the same thing as Hermione's...his best friends dead...

Manasi_16

IF-Rockerz

Manasi_16

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Snape would see him and Lily together...laughing...in the Mirror of Erised..well maybe he would only see Lily in it?

As for his Boggart...I bet it would be Lily under the Cruciatus Curse or her dead body. Either way, both the mirror and his boggart will have Lily in it LOL

LOL True!

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Hermione's...well Jo answered this at the end of her post-HBP interview ..saying that she would see herself closely entwined with someone Tongue

Her boggart would be to see Harry and Ron dead, I think :-?

*cough* Ron *cough*........how did i miss thtEmbarrassed

Edited by friskysam - 04 August 2007 at 7:14am

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
maybe Snape wil see Lilly in Mirror Of erised..n Boggart who knows..Maybe ---Harry dyingEmbarrassed

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 04 August 2007 at 9:25am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top