Surya 2 : Avval Than Anthu Penn(Closed) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha_pooja

Nice chapter Pokkiri thambi yeah we both are crazy about Deepa Venkat. Well, actually i love the icons its very sweet but like Sri said try and reduce the icons to a small amount. It will be good and try expanding the stories and work more on the written description as it will interesting. Embarrassed

Exactly, it would be much better if you started decribing things in the scene etc. Yes, I know you're not writing a story here, but it would be better to write it in story format!
Why don't you try writing the next epi in a play format?
Continue soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surya 2 : Avval Than Anthu Penn(Closed) (Page 5)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by usha_pooja

Nice chapter Pokkiri thambi yeah we both are crazy about Deepa Venkat. Well, actually i love the icons its very sweet but like Sri said try and reduce the icons to a small amount. It will be good and try expanding the stories and work more on the written description as it will interesting. Embarrassed
<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#003300 size=2>Exactly, it would be much better if you started decribing things in the scene etc. Yes, I know you're not writing a story here, but it would be better to write it in story format! Why don't you try writing the next epi in a play format?Continue soon!

see the problem is that i dont think it will look good if i put in play formate. Dont worry now that you guys told me to put more dispriction i will do so.

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Good new to you guys all i am teaming up with one in only roja akka to write this serial. You will see humour and allot love soon in the up coming episodes. Tell the peoeple from other threads in the tamil section to read this serial you guys are going like what is going happen soon. Wink

pokkiri thambi

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Is it wow Punishment King and comedy queen join forces together. That will be interesting to watch. LOL

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pokkri26

Good new to you guys all i am teaming up with
one in only roja akka to write this serial. You will see humour and allot
love soon in the up coming episodes. Tell the peoeple from other threads
in the tamil section to read this serial you guys are going like what is
going happen soon. Wink  pokkiri thambi

Awwwww , Pokkiri paiyya, we could have posted an episode
or two written by me/posted by you and could have had a
competition of sorts - ' guess the new writer"!!!!  ok, no problem,
yes, I am given the honor of teaming with a thriller writer - will try
to match up to his standards - Roja being Roja, will try to insert more
humor  -

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
wow......Pokiri thambi....You have proved that you can write.....good start da thambi Hats off to you........

now that roja is joining you....it is going to be thriller commedy....ha?

kalakkunga rendu perum.........All the best

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Two are better than one! So when will Rojapokkiri be featured? Will we be able to see them in the Kalakkal section as well?

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 6:49am | IP Logged
wow...welldone my brother Clap Clap I will read your story as soon as I got some time Big smile

you and rojaakka teaming up...wow...cant wait Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top