India-Forums

Surya 2 : Avval Than Anthu Penn(Closed) (Page 4)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
good cast Pokkiri.
pokkiri26 Goldie
pokkiri26
pokkiri26

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Episode 003

The raging Nethra went up to Deepa and tried to struggle her by the neck. But unfortunately I didn't work because Deepa throw away her back to her. Deepa said "what is wrong with you why are you acting like this". Nethra said why do you think I am acting like this I want my Sanjay who happens to be your ex boyfriend. "Big deal if he is mine not yours don't your remember him telling you're a messed up girl who goes crazy all time and then dumped you" Replied Deepa and started to leave. From behind she heard some snaps and it was Nethra. "Honey that was long time ago now is now I have changed just for him but now I am back to being mad because of YOU". "Don't worry I will get Sanjay back in to my hand and away from you and that will be very soon". Replied Nethra and left leaving a loud echo from closing the car door hard. Deepa said her said what a "Pisasu" and left for her job interview.

While waking near to the place she saw a big sign that saying "CTD Bank". That was her stop she got inside and immediately went into the interview room. In the interview the people asked all sorts of question and Deepa replied with out making a mistake. But, one question was asked which was "do you have a father" Deepa went emotional and said "I did have a father until I found out that someone killed when I was born". Apologizes were to said her and to her surprised she got the job as a Bank Accountant with a salary of 3,000 rupees. They told her to come after 3 days and start her work. Happy Deepa phones her mother and told all this who sounded terrified "Deepa enna kapathu" and someone else spook. "Unda amma kapthualli avangal sethal". Deepa asked who they were and the answer was to come to a place. Deepa hopped into the auto and arrived to house that looked wreaked with broken tree on top of the roof. It just looked like the haunted house to her. "Number 13 this is the house" scared Deepa went into the house. Everything looked very spooky no light except for the light being shown from outside. The stairs were halfway broken and even there were some sculpture standing just staring at her. Something caught her eyes it was someone showing to come this way. Deepa now spooked and breathing fast went inside that room and saw her mother in the corner of the room. She ran into the room and stopped. "WHAT A TV". Deepa was staring at a television that was showing her mother tied up in a chair her mother said "enna kapathu" and the TV went down as well the light in the room. Deepa tried not be scared just stood there closing her eyes really tight as possible. She heard footsteps come near and near to her and then opened her eyes. To the shock of her life it was POKKIRI just standing there like a Manmadan. He took a handkerchief from his jeans and covers her mouth while Deepa was screaming. Nothing could help her from preventing this from happening and left her to faint. Darkness

Deepa woke into a room that had the same rowdies who chased her. Pokkiri was right beside her.  He said "anna ma kanu how are you doing". Deepa was speechless didn't no what to say. Pokkiri said to one of the rowdies "Bring them here". After a while the rowdies brought two people one was her mother.  Other one was, Deepa couldn't believe what she was seeing it felt like it was the end of the world. Deepa just kept staring at that person saying "SSSSSSAAAAN"………………..Freeze

Edited by pokkri26 - 10 August 2007 at 2:14pm
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pokkri26

episode 003 coming soon Smile

Okies!
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Great episode! And thanks for the long episode!
Serial is moving way too quick - slow things down a bit! And reduce the emoticons in you episode post! Waiting for your next chapter.

One question - are we only allowed to post comments or both comments and suggestions?

jasunap IF-Sizzlerz
jasunap
jasunap

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
pokkiri26 Goldie
pokkiri26
pokkiri26

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Great episode!And thanks for the long episode!Serial is moving way too quick - slow things down a bit!And reduce the emoticons in you episode post!Waiting for your next chapter.One question -arewe only allowed to post comments orboth comments and suggestions?

Ya can post both
why dont you like the emotion Cry
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter Pokkiri thambi yeah we both are crazy about Deepa Venkat. Well, actually i love the icons its very sweet but like Sri said try and reduce the icons to a small amount. It will be good and try expanding the stories and work more on the written description as it will interesting. Embarrassed
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pokkri26

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Great episode! And thanks for the long episode!Serial is moving way too quick - slow things down a bit! And reduce the emoticons in you episode post! Waiting for your next chapter.One question - are we only allowed to post comments or both comments and suggestions?  

Ya can post both
why dont you like the emotion Cry

I do like the emotions, but reduce them because there are too many and its a bit annoying when I have to stop reading to look at the picture/read whats on the emoticon! 

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 August 2007 at 2:07pm

Go to top