Surya 2 : Avval Than Anthu Penn(Closed) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Big smile Big smile Ho you are mad!

Pokiri is the youngest in IF. I thought he and Sri are of the same age.

Good for you Pokiri. Nice start. Who is Deepa? AS in Deepa Venkat.

Caryn, I'm few months younger than Pokiri! So still i'm the youngest!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surya 2 : Avval Than Anthu Penn(Closed) (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 2:27am | IP Logged
pokkiri you cant ban me anymore for not reading this actual story....when is the second chapter coming by????

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged
good work pokiri thambi......keep up the good work

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 11:10am | IP Logged
deleted

Edited by pokkri26 - 07 August 2007 at 2:37pm

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Due to working for non stop 4 days of work the update is going to be late. I am really sleepy and tired just bear with me.

Thanks all your comments i really apprecited it. You all are like a REAL FAMILTY to me

EPISDOE 2 is coming a while Smile

Edited by pokkri26 - 07 August 2007 at 2:37pm

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Episode 002

Deepa just stands there stunned in front of the woman who is going crazy. Before, the women fainted her last words were "Unakka anmai ellam......" not finishing her words she fainted. Puzzled Deepa looked confused and didn't know what to do. Coming from behind her mother; Sarani said to her "whatever has been told will happen". Mother takes daughter who looks really confused giving an unusual look at the same women all the time. Deepa while going home inside the car she told her mother about everything even the chase. Just then the phone rings and Deepa picks its up a surprising voice answered. "Hello my darling how are you doing, do you know who I am?" and thena tone of the voice changed "nanthean di POKKRI Unda Future husband". Deepa didn't know what to say just sat scared struggling what to say. "What did you do with Sanjay you want me keep me just leave him alone". Pokkri in reply said "Sanjay I killed him long time ago, no one shall take my girl if they do avangall sathan!". Pokkri cuts the phone leaving Deepa speechless. When they reached home mother and daughter spoke together and came up with a plan. After a while, the door opened and in came a girl in Neelambri style. "Deepa Deepa vadi" said Nethra with passion and anger.. Deepa came face to face with her and asked who she was. The reply "I am Di Nethra the one in only daughter of Ex Minister Pandi. Where is Sanjay leave him she is mine not yours and if you don't leave him you face the consequences!" and leaves with anger (Nethra background music). Two rowdies are watching outside and then phone someone.

Next day while going to work Deepa is stopped my Nethra. Who comes outside from car raging in a anger just giving her a ice cold glare………..Freeze

comments are welcome:

this is a serial not a story that why i am writing short in each episodeWink

Edited by pokkri26 - 08 August 2007 at 5:33pm

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Pokkiri super episode, i love the suspense that is being built there. BTW, thx for the PM thambi. Also, the emoticion icons really rocks.

Oh yeah, which actors will be playing these characters, it will be really nice to know. Embarrassed

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
pokkiri suspensa pinnarai!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top