Surya 2 : Avval Than Anthu Penn(Closed)

Posted: 16 years ago

Title of my serial have change for good since i got some message to change it. Which encourged me more.

In a couple of hours i have going t write down the first episdoe. 😊 Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
  Episode 001    

Rameshwaram

Far in site a girl was being chased by a herd of rowdies. Deepa inside to her self said "Deepa keep running
its not you did it was them". Just to see how far she was from the rowdies stopped and turned around. She saw them right behind her, the chase began again. Nearby, where she was a bridge "this leaves to know choice" Deepa was going to jump into the water. Running as fast she could the rowdies from behind shouted "Neeladi Deepa". Edging the bridge Deepa jumped into the water leaving the rowdies dumbfounded. Looking left to right the rowdies couldn't find her no sign of her. One of them said "Thali vettavum adtha mourai avval sethal" and left. Deepa got from the water and  saw them leave and started crying. "Where will I go and will I do" so many thoughts made her shiver in fear. Slowly walking she saw a kali temple and went inside there. Praying to god really hard asking "What did I do to deserve all this madness just because I loved him I need all this". To her amazement a women went to trance and turned in a Bathrakali and said "Ippane Unaku ell am areibakagam" (bells and drugs ring)……. Freeze    

Comments are welcome:
Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
mmm apram enna aachu??? Deepa voda lover yaaru??

Great part, Pokiri!👏 Post the next part soon!

well done pokkri 👏 👏
deepa voda kathalanum rowdyya?
super super pokkiri nice chapter. Liking the thrilling suspense.

Well Pokkiri, what happened next?

Since it is an actual story, are u the lover?

Edited by Hosanna - 16 years ago
😃 😃 Ho you are mad!

Pokiri is the youngest in IF. I thought he and Sri are of the same age.

Good for you Pokiri. Nice start. Who is Deepa? AS in Deepa Venkat.
Originally posted by Caryn

😃 😃 Ho you are mad!

Pokiri is the youngest in IF. I thought he and Sri are of the same age.

Good for you Pokiri. Nice start. Who is Deepa? AS in Deepa Venkat.

Caryn, I'm few months younger than Pokiri! So still i'm the youngest!
pokkiri you cant ban me anymore for not reading this actual story....when is the second chapter coming by????