Fan Fictions

Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 105

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iamsmart

omgg the ending was chooo cute awwwwwwww thankssss sana Embarrassed, glad you liked the ending!!!!!!Big smile
wow! they have three kids yeh lolzzzzLOL
i'm sure angad really loves her a lot LOL LOL yep i'm sure everyone know how much he loves her lolzLOL

thankss for reading this ff and leaving comment , really aprreciate it, thanks!!!!!!!!!Big smile

_________
~Sana~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 98)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunderi tots

Your entire fanfic was awesome Clap Clap Clap ! aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww thanks!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed, glad you liked it all!!!!!!!Smile

Loved the way you ended it Smile , glad you liked the endingBig smile
cany wait for you to comtinue the others Clapwill continue them soon, thanks for reading this ff and commenting!!!!!!Big smile 

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angullgrl91

wow. cute ending. im gonna really miss this fan fic. it was really awesome. i like the beginning the most. u did a gr8 job. hopefully, u can start some of ur new fan fics soon.

awwwwwwwwww thankyouzzzzEmbarrassed, i'm glad you liked this ff!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile, aww thanksSmile, will post options today!!!, thanksss!!!!!! for reading and commenting on this ff!!!!!!!Big smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

awww you ended it soon already, this was one of my favorite ff's....awww you did a fantastic remarkable job with this ff...do continue the others soon dear Big smile

yehhhhhh i had to!!!!!!!!!!, awww i'm glad to know it was one of your favsEmbarrassed, aww thanks hun!!!!!!!!Big smile, i will, thanks for reading and commenting on this ff, really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotaditya

WOW THAT WAS THE BES TFF I HAVE EVER READ N I MEAN IT!! btw my name is preeti lolz n i wanted to noe if u have anyother ffs or r u going to start others? oh yea n if u have the time plzzzz do READ MY FF!! plzz its called LOVE!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=729326&T PN=1

awwww thankssssssssssssssssssssssEmbarrassed, hey preeti lolz, yeh i have a few others lolzzz, i will check it outBig smilethanks for reading this ff and commenting thanks!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mintfresh

a bit sad that a fabulous ff ended.still end was really amazing and cute couldn't have been better.ak and their three adorable kids .loved it. keep up with ur good work.eagerly waiting for ur new ff's .

awwww thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile, glad you liked the ending!!!!!!!Embarrassed, thank you will start them soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thanks for reading and commenitng on this ff with your lovely comments, thnx a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

perfect family... perfect ending...
just loved ur fick....
cant wait 4 ur next fick....

awwwww thankssssssssssssssssBig smile, glad you liked the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i'm glad you liked my fick!!!!!!!!!, will start the new 2 ones hopefully soon, will post options today , thanks for reading and commenting on this ff, really appreciate it!!Big smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaghan0

loved the ending reeally cute amazingly written

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, glad you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile, thanks for reading and commenting on this ff, appreciate your comment thanks!!!!!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top