Fan Fictions

Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 105

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 1:50am | IP Logged
gr8 part
i hope kripa makes angad pay 4 his deeds... the guy has so much attitude...
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_tia

Goldie

angel_tia

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 6:36am | IP Logged
who told u its boring???
this part was luvvly
but i expcted angad to be a bit better!!!!
last scene was gr8!!!!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hey...nice beginning.....I haven't finsished reading yet.....coz apparently at the moment i'm so scared....yah I'm gonna be 16 in Sept but still I'm scared of lizards and I just heard that there's a lizard in the house and they couldn't catch it so that means 'there's a lizard loose in the house'...which is scaring me to death...seriously I even shed a few tears when a thought struck me which was that what if it comes over me, like it runs over me at night while I'm sleeping...I'm not sure if lizards come over human skin and all....but I'm not taking any chance.....I'm one of the top 10 people on earth who are scared, very scared, of lizards I guess............and yah there's this one thing in this sentence which I thought you might typed it fast and didn't notice..

well anyway, I don't know if my parents told you but I'm back for good , I'm taking over one of dad's businesses here in India, oh and if I were you I'd start looking for a house because I want you as soon as possible",

shouldn't the last bit be something like '....because I want you out as soon as possible'

I guess you left the word 'out'....i'm telling you coz it makes a big difference if the word 'out' is not there and also when it is there...... Smile

well do continue soon....you have one fanfic...which I haven't start reading yet......I'll read that n a few das time as well

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kIrAn...E>GA<3

awww, ur rite! dat movie is da BEST!

this part waz AWESUM! ak are so MEAN to each other...i wish they cud juss get along, but wat fun would dat be? is kripa's dad still alive frum after da <3 attack?

angad is so mean, and kripa is dumbly in love with him...

great part, cont soon!!!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

(me first comment?? )

aww thankyou!!!!!! Embarrassed , yep i just love that movie!!!!, yeh they are and its true what fun would it be LOL , yes well what can you do when your in love LOL and yep ur the first Big smile  oh yeh her dad survived whoops my bad i should have added that in lolz

Originally posted by nihita

great work do cont. soon
love
nihita

thanks for your lovely comment Big smile Embarrassed

Originally posted by pal89711

awesome part..............i am sure angad will fall in love w kripa in no time.i hope u continue soon...cant wait 2 read the next part....pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz       &a mp;a mp;n bsp;    

aww thanks!!! Embarrassed , hmmm will she Wink LOL .......continuing sooon, thnx!!

Originally posted by berkeleygirl818

ahhh!!! this is awesum!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! well everything except
Angad!!! gosh he is such a jerk!!! ohhh how much i hate him, which is a
first, lol... i like the fact tht Kripa is being attitudy with him, lol, she really
shud stand up to herself, nd i am sooo happy tht she is not all sad nd
stuff... nd ur totally rite abt the KKHH movie scene, i LOVE it, nd its like
my fav movie EVER!!! i love Kripa's sari, its cute!!! lol... nd another thing i
hate abt Angad is he noticed her when she was all pretty nd stuff, but not
when she was a nerd!!! sad... just another example of how shallow guys
r!!! lol, sry got a bit carried away!!! anywho, TOTALLY loved this prt, nd u
know wht else wud be awesum, jealous Angad... jealous Angad is sooo
hot, even though i hate him rite now, lol... okkk, i will stop babbling, lol...
continue soon!!!

awwww thankyou!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed , LOL LOL yes his a jerk, and i agree i hate guys that like that , so low, boys these days LOL , i know i just love that scene and the rain scene in that movie it was soo hottt Embarrassed , dw of course there'll be a jealous angad, i just love it when guys are jealous Tongue , thanks for your wonderful comment always look forward to reading them

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

awesome job hun, that was awesome, i loved it...angad and kriap...how cute, angad finally starts feeling something for kripa....even though it was a physical attraction...update soon cant wait

awww thankyou!!!!! Embarrassed Big smile , yes there an adorable couple Tongue ,yep def a physical attraction, thnx!!!

Originally posted by SujalkiDeewani

OMG WOW!! m in love wid dis FF~!!! wondful romance! lol !! plzz plzz continue soooon!! n m sure angad will fell 4 her!! gr8 part..!!        & ; ;nbs p;         & ; ;nbs p;        

awww thankyou, i'm so happy you luv this ff Embarrassed , LOL yes it's filled with romance LOL , oh dat is for sure Tongue , thnks

Originally posted by crazy_craze

fabulas part...oulala i think Angad'd fall'n fo heR neways he so Rude but im happy Dadi is supporting Kripa and trying to gte them together lol this ff roxx

thankyou!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed ,,,heheheh yep he is at the stage of beginning to, yes his a jerk in this ff, aww thankyou!!! Big smile

Originally posted by lovefaz

WOW!!!!
it was awesome

aww thanks, glad you liked it Embarrassed

Originally posted by cutie13

gr8 part
cont soon

thankyou!!! Big smile Tongue , continuing today!!
Originally posted by iamsmart

amazing part
angad is so rude but i'm sure he will fall for her i can see the symntoms

thnx!!! Embarrassed , yes he is indeed, hmm let's see Wink LOL thnks! Smile

Originally posted by mintfresh

awesum part
angad is a big jerk.kripa needs to be more strong.would love to see a jealous angad.plz cont soon

aww thnkyou!! Embarrassed , yes she does but being in love can be hard , oh there will def be a jealous angad Wink LOL , thnx!!

Originally posted by angullgrl91

omg. another awesome part. ur fan fic is really amazing. cant wait 2 read more.

awwwww thankyou for your lovely comment!!! Embarrassed Big smile , continuing soon

Originally posted by rima desai

great continue soon

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Big smile Tongue Smile
Originally posted by *guesswho*

oh wow! that sounds really interesting! looking forward for more

awww thnx!! Embarrassed Big smile , continuing today!!! Smile
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

Awesome Fic! And awesome part. Wow that was only the first part and it rockedd!! Greattt partt.. absolutely loved it... Angad is such a jerk! He left Kripa... arg.. that pshyco... poor Kripa had/has to suffer so much ... anyways cont soon

aww thnkyou!!! Embarrassed , glad you liked the first part i thought it would be boring!!!, yes he is indeed a big one, hehehe LOL , yes she has suffered and that's why she won't let him close to her heart if he does try she will try and resist but let's see Wink
Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

gr8 part
i hope kripa makes angad pay 4 his deeds... the guy has so much attitude...
continue soon

thnkyou!!!! Embarrassed , she will but she also loves him so let's see what happend, hehehhe yes he has a hell of an attitude!!, thnx!!

Originally posted by angel_tia

who told u its boring???
this part was luvvly
but i expcted angad to be a bit better!!!!
last scene was gr8!!!!

awww thankyou , i'm glad it wasn't boring, well let's see if her changes! Wink ,thnx i luved the last scene to LOL hehehe

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Hey...nice beginning.....I haven't finsished reading yet.....coz apparently at the moment i'm so scared....yah I'm gonna be 16 in Sept but still I'm scared of lizards and I just heard that there's a lizard in the house and they couldn't catch it so that means 'there's a lizard loose in the house'...which is scaring me to death...seriously I even shed a few tears when a thought struck me which was that what if it comes over me, like it runs over me at night while I'm sleeping...I'm not sure if lizards come over human skin and all....but I'm not taking any chance.....I'm one of the top 10 people on earth who are scared, very scared, of lizards I guess............and yah there's this one thing in this sentence which I thought you might typed it fast and didn't notice..

well anyway, I don't know if my parents told you but I'm back for good , I'm taking over one of dad's businesses here in India, oh and if I were you I'd start looking for a house because I want you as soon as possible",

shouldn't the last bit be something like '....because I want you out as soon as possible'

I guess you left the word 'out'....i'm telling you coz it makes a big difference if the word 'out' is not there and also when it is there......

well do continue soon....you have one fanfic...which I haven't start reading yet......I'll read that n a few das time as well

awww thankyou!! Embarrassed , first of all, thankyou for telling me yeh i type really fast thankgod for microsoft word spell checker or else i would have small mistakes like this LOL LOL and now to the lizzard thing LOL , TRUST!! me you you have no idea how petrified i am of lizzards seriously , if i see one i'll climb up on the nearest thing screaming LOL LOL actually that reminds me when i was walking with my friend and i saw a baby lizaard, i pushed her in front of the lizzard so i could run away LOL LOL LOL anyway getting back thanks for your comment you sure made laugh, thnkyou!!

Thankyou everyone for your lovely beautiful comments Smile , i luved reading them all!!!!!!! next part comming up sooooon!!!!! Big smile

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 05 August 2007 at 11:23am

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Part 2
The wind had calmed down, kripa had fixed her sari, without looking at angad she went back into the house, leaving angad who was still relieving the moment, when he got shaken out of his thoughts by his cell beeping due to low battery, what had just happened to him, was he just looking at kripa with a different perspective rather than hate, nah, it was nothing like that he reminded himself, and headed back to the party.

Kripa was bored, she really wasn't that fond of parties and this especially, since it was congratulating her husband, well for now that is. She looked around, seeing other couples madly in love, how she wished she hadn't fallen in love with angad but someone who would love her back deeply. When her thoughts were broken bya voice, "may I have this dance with you", she looked up instantly smiling, it was josh. Josh was one of angad's mate from college, he too used to tease her but after angad had left he felt bad and apologized to her, ever since they have become great friends, which everyone could tell, even the khanna's, strangely dadi wished Kripa's destiny was josh instead of angad, but this is what god wanted who was she to change it.

Kripa smiled and accepted happily, they left for the dance floor to dance, while angad was too busy meeting businessman, and with no shame flirting with a few girls quietly when one of them 's eye sight turned to kripa and josh dancing, " wow they make a sweet couple, you know if you weren't married to her I would say they were madly in love", angad turned around to look at what she was talking about, when she kripa in the arms of another guy, whose face he couldn't see, "what was she trying to do?, create a scene", he thought to himself, excusing himself he walked over to kripa and that guy, patting his shoulder josh turned around, A- omg josh how's it doing man, long time huh, J- well it was you who had left, A- sorry, but I had no other chance , J- well you could have divorced kripa and let me marry her instead causing kripa to blush, there was silence until josh began to laugh, J- just joking bro, nah it's good to see, A- yep same with you. They chatted on, had a few drink while kripa sat in a corner of the other side of the room thinking about the past one year.

The party had finished , they were in the car , there was silence , A- so how do you know josh he said breaking the ice, K- oh we became friends, A- kewl, K- yep, so when are we applying for the papers, A- huh?, K- the divorce papers, A- well it's up to me so whenever I feel like it he said arrogantly, K- why can't you just do it now, A- because I told dadi I'll try, even though both ,you and me know it we'll never work out, so after maybe a month then I'll tell her we tried blah blah and we'll get a divorce, happy?, but kripa didn't reply.

Finally they had reached home, kripa got out and headed straight for the room without waiting for her husband. Kripa went into the bathroom and changed coming out in her red silk nightie dress, she went to the dressing table to take her jewelry off when she saw angad coming into the room from the mirror, angad who was putting something in his wallet looked up, they both looked at each other for a few second when kripa broke the eye lock session, she picked up her hair brush and began to comb her hair, while angad went into the bathroom to change, it was an awkward moment for both of them. Angad came back shirtless , in black sweatpants, that's the way he slept and he wasn't going to change it even though kripa was going to be in the same room as him.

Kripa turned and couldn't help looking, "what haven't seen a hot guy before ", angad said grinning, while kripa blushed on the fact of getting caught looking at him, but reminded herself stop falling for him again and again. Kripa set her bed up and fell of to sleep as for angad he was already on his stomach, snoring deeply into sleep.

One Month Later

Kripa felt tears about to fall from her eyes as she packed all her belongings into her suitcase, she turned to the side wardrobe, standing in a frame was photo of her and her husband , she picked it up and placed it into her bag, yes from today onwards she was officially back to Miss Kripa Sharma. That's right Angad's plan had work, he told his family but most importantly dadi that they tried working out the marriage for a month but still no progress, which was true, they hardly talked to each other, only mere hi's and hello's nothing further than that unless it was an emergency or if they had visitors over, but the truth was angad didn't want to work it out he enjoyed partying flirting with other girls nothing to serious though, he enjoyed his own time to put it in short, there for the khannas sad but happy that kripa could move on and find someone who deserves her, dadi on the other hand had her own plans, she had told angad she would send the divorce papers, but no she hadn't, they were kept in her safe carefully, she still had belief on their marriage and that maybe one day they would be together, there for telling them they were officially divorce. And as for the house she didn't want it therefore she transferred it into Angad's name.

Kripa took her bag and headed straight out of the house, without speaking one word or even looking at angad, she sat in the taxi and left for her new apartment. After an hour she stopped in front of a huge building , she paid the driver , took her bag and headed into apartment # 2. she opened the door, it was big enough for her, having two rooms, a living room, a medium size kitchen, a small laundry room, and one big bathroom, it was perfect for her. Finally after a few weeks she was settled down, she had even opened her own floral boutique, small but successful, even though she had to travel an hour to and back as the location was towards her ex house she would say. It had been officially two months since she had left the house. She hadn't ran in to or seen angad ever seen, and she was happy it wasn't that she didn't love, of course she did and always will, but seeing your ex husband isn't a very pleasant sight.

It was 10pm , kripa finally able to leave from a busy day at work closing her boutique up to leave when she realized it was raining , s*** she had forgotten to bring her umbrella , hopefully she wouldn't have to wait to long for a taxi to come her way, the road was deserted, standing there for nearly 10 minutes now, she was fed up until a black BMW stopped in front of her, the window rolled down. Yes it was none other than her husband angad , yep he still looked handsome, charming, and hot she admitted to herself as she looked at him. A- oh kripa is that you he said breaking her concentration of checking him out, K- oh hi angad she said feeling a bit awkward, A- do you need a ride, kripa wasn't sure , should she accept his offer or should she keep on waiting, she opened the door and said thanks that would helpful. A- no problem, where do I have to go , Kripa told him the address, A- oh kripa that's far, plus the rain over that side is very heavy, the winds are causing a terrible storm, if you don't mind just stay at my house, K- umm but, A- unless you want to risk both of our lives driving there, K- umm, A- come on hurry up and decided , I don't have all day otherwise ou can just get a lift from somewhere else, so he still was the same, same old angad, K- sure I guess I'll come, she said softly.

After twenty minutes they were at his house, she went in following after him, he lit the fireplace, leaving to change he turned to say, A- there are a few pair of clothes in you old room , if you want to change, he said caring less, but she decided to warm up instead in front of the fireplace, angad hadn't come back down, he probably was asleep, she looked among the cds collection, when she found one of hers , it had one of her favorite songs she would listen to it often when it would rain, how she wished she could dance to it with angad in the rain, oh how romantic it would be she thought, sighing she put in the cd as swung side to side holding herself in front of the fireplace imagining herself and angad dancing to – Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein-DIL SE MARATHA HAI

Here is a link to listen to the song if you want to but it's a remix version-

http://ww.smashits.com/music/artists/songs/6265/valentine-da nce-hits.html

and it's the 6th one or Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein (lol)

bheegi bheegi raaton mein mithi mithi baaton mein
aisi barasaato mein kaisa lagata hai
(aisa lagata hai tum banake baadal
mere badan ko bhigoke mujhe chhed rahe ho chhed rahe ho) - 2

ambar khele holi ui maan
bhigi mori choli hamajolii hamajolii
ha paani ke is rele mein saavan ke is mele mein
chhat pe akele mein kaisa lagata hai
aisa lagata hai tum banake ghataa
apane sajan ko bhigoke khel khel rahi ho khel rahii ho
aisa lagata hai tum banake baadal
mere badan ko bhigoke mujhe chhed rahe ho chhed rahe ho

A- what heck is this, kripa startled letting out a small scream turned to find angad staring at her in anger, A- who said you could touch my things, he said in a pissed tone, K- oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have she said softly ,then looking down feeling the room turning hot with heat as she soon realized Angad shirtless with only a pair of pants on, with his her wet with a few drops running down on the side of his face while looking at her , embarrassed she was as she was kind of drenched from standing in the rain while her wet hair cuddle her cheeks curling at the bottom as the song continued to play

(barakha se bacha loon tujhe sine se lagaa loon
aa chhupa loon aa chhuupa loon) - 2
ho dil ne pukaara dekho rut ka ishaara dekho
uf ye nazaara dekho kaisa lagata hai
aisa lagata hai kuchh ho jaayega
mast pavan ke ye jhoken sainyaa dekh rahe ho dekh rahe ho
aisa lagata hai tum banake ghataa
apane sajan ko bhigoke khel khel rahi ho khel rahii ho
aisa lagata hai tum banake baadal
mere badan ko bhigoke mujhe chhed rahe ho chhed rahe ho

kripa couldn't take the awkward moment anymore, leaving the living room to her ex room to escape him, as she walked pass angad grabbed causing her to hit his chest as her hair hit his face……………

Okay so here's the next part, hope you like it!!, and plz continue to comment Smile it helps alot, thankyou!!

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 05 August 2007 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistzmaanunyxx

ice _girl

Goldie

ice _girl

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged
it was a really very good part n A is just acting like a jerk Angry n came in d house as if nothing happened but how did his parents let him in so easily were dey not angry on him for leaving K but hope K makes him pay for d injustice he has done wid her n wen he does not consider her his wife then how can he give orders 2 her n hope dadi helps her in teaching A a lesson n plzzzzzzz continue soon

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ice _girl

it was a really very good part n A is just acting like a jerk Angry n came in d house as if nothing happened but how did his parents let him in so easily were dey not angry on him for leaving K but hope K makes him pay for d injustice he has done wid her n wen he does not consider her his wife then how can he give orders 2 her n hope dadi helps her in teaching A a lesson n plzzzzzzz continue soon

thankyouuuuuuuEmbarrassed, yes he is being a total jerk, and his parents were upset but being parent sthey were happy to have him back and they did feel sorry for kripa, and dw kripa will get her time!!

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 05 August 2007 at 11:50am | IP Logged
nice part...he is very rude...i think kripa ko angad ke taraf dekhna bhi nahi chahiye...use ignore karna chahiye....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top