Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
gr8 part 👏
cont soon 😊
amazing part
angad is so rude but i'm sure he will fall for her i can see the symntoms 😉

angad is a big jerk.kripa needs to be more strong.would love to see a jealous angad.plz cont soon
omg. another awesome part. ur fan fic is really amazing. cant wait 2 read more.
oh wow! that sounds really interesting! looking forward for more 😃
Awesome Fic! And awesome part. Wow that was only the first part and it rockedd!! Greattt partt.. absolutely loved it... Angad is such a jerk! He left Kripa... arg.. that pshyco... poor Kripa had/has to suffer so much ... anyways cont soon
gr8 part
i hope kripa makes angad pay 4 his deeds... the guy has so much attitude...
continue soon
who told u its boring???
this part was luvvly
but i expcted angad to be a bit better!!!!
last scene was gr8!!!!
Hey...nice beginning.....I haven't finsished reading yet.....coz apparently at the moment i'm so scared....yah I'm gonna be 16 in Sept but still I'm scared of lizards and I just heard that there's a lizard in the house and they couldn't catch it so that means 'there's a lizard loose in the house'...which is scaring me to death...seriously I even shed a few tears when a thought struck me which was that what if it comes over me, like it runs over me at night while I'm sleeping...I'm not sure if lizards come over human skin and all....but I'm not taking any chance.....I'm one of the top 10 people on earth who are scared, very scared, of lizards I guess............and yah there's this one thing in this sentence which I thought you might typed it fast and didn't notice..

well anyway, I don't know if my parents told you but I'm back for good , I'm taking over one of dad's businesses here in India, oh and if I were you I'd start looking for a house because I want you as soon as possible",

shouldn't the last bit be something like '....because I want you out as soon as possible'

I guess you left the word 'out'....i'm telling you coz it makes a big difference if the word 'out' is not there and also when it is there...... 😊

well do continue soon....you have one fanfic...which I haven't start reading yet......I'll read that n a few das time as well
Originally posted by kIrAn...E>GA<3

awww, ur rite! dat movie is da BEST!

this part waz AWESUM! ak are so MEAN to each other...i wish they cud juss get along, but wat fun would dat be? is kripa's dad still alive frum after da <3 attack?

angad is so mean, and kripa is dumbly in love with him...

great part, cont soon!!!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

(me first comment?? )

aww thankyou!!!!!! 😳 , yep i just love that movie!!!!, yeh they are and its true what fun would it be 😆 , yes well what can you do when your in love 😆 and yep ur the first 😃  oh yeh her dad survived whoops my bad i should have added that in lolz

Originally posted by nihita

great work do cont. soon
love
nihita

thanks for your lovely comment 😃 😳

Originally posted by pal89711

awesome part..............i am sure angad will fall in love w kripa in no time.i hope u continue soon...cant wait 2 read the next part....pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz       &a mp;a mp;n bsp;    

aww thanks!!! 😳 , hmmm will she 😉 😆 .......continuing sooon, thnx!!

Originally posted by berkeleygirl818

ahhh!!! this is awesum!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! well everything except
Angad!!! gosh he is such a jerk!!! ohhh how much i hate him, which is a
first, lol... i like the fact tht Kripa is being attitudy with him, lol, she really
shud stand up to herself, nd i am sooo happy tht she is not all sad nd
stuff... nd ur totally rite abt the KKHH movie scene, i LOVE it, nd its like
my fav movie EVER!!! i love Kripa's sari, its cute!!! lol... nd another thing i
hate abt Angad is he noticed her when she was all pretty nd stuff, but not
when she was a nerd!!! sad... just another example of how shallow guys
r!!! lol, sry got a bit carried away!!! anywho, TOTALLY loved this prt, nd u
know wht else wud be awesum, jealous Angad... jealous Angad is sooo
hot, even though i hate him rite now, lol... okkk, i will stop babbling, lol...
continue soon!!!

awwww thankyou!!!!!!!! 😳 😳 , 😆 😆 yes his a jerk, and i agree i hate guys that like that , so low, boys these days 😆 , i know i just love that scene and the rain scene in that movie it was soo hottt 😳 , dw of course there'll be a jealous angad, i just love it when guys are jealous 😛 , thanks for your wonderful comment always look forward to reading them

Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

awesome job hun, that was awesome, i loved it...angad and kriap...how cute, angad finally starts feeling something for kripa....even though it was a physical attraction...update soon cant wait

awww thankyou!!!!! 😳 😃 , yes there an adorable couple 😛 ,yep def a physical attraction, thnx!!!

Originally posted by SujalkiDeewani

OMG WOW!! m in love wid dis FF~!!! wondful romance! lol !! plzz plzz continue soooon!! n m sure angad will fell 4 her!! gr8 part..!!        & ; ;nbs p;         & ; ;nbs p;        

awww thankyou, i'm so happy you luv this ff 😳 , 😆 yes it's filled with romance 😆 , oh dat is for sure 😛 , thnks

Originally posted by crazy_craze

fabulas part...oulala i think Angad'd fall'n fo heR neways he so Rude but im happy Dadi is supporting Kripa and trying to gte them together lol this ff roxx

thankyou!!!!!!!!!! 😳 ,,,heheheh yep he is at the stage of beginning to, yes his a jerk in this ff, aww thankyou!!! 😃

Originally posted by lovefaz

WOW!!!!
it was awesome

aww thanks, glad you liked it 😳

Originally posted by cutie13

gr8 part
cont soon

thankyou!!! 😃 😛 , continuing today!!
Originally posted by iamsmart

amazing part
angad is so rude but i'm sure he will fall for her i can see the symntoms

thnx!!! 😳 , yes he is indeed, hmm let's see 😉 😆 thnks! 😊

Originally posted by mintfresh

awesum part
angad is a big jerk.kripa needs to be more strong.would love to see a jealous angad.plz cont soon

aww thnkyou!! 😳 , yes she does but being in love can be hard , oh there will def be a jealous angad 😉 😆 , thnx!!

Originally posted by angullgrl91

omg. another awesome part. ur fan fic is really amazing. cant wait 2 read more.

awwwww thankyou for your lovely comment!!! 😳 😃 , continuing soon

Originally posted by rima desai

great continue soon

thankyouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! 😃 😛 😊
Originally posted by *guesswho*

oh wow! that sounds really interesting! looking forward for more

awww thnx!! 😳 😃 , continuing today!!! 😊
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

Awesome Fic! And awesome part. Wow that was only the first part and it rockedd!! Greattt partt.. absolutely loved it... Angad is such a jerk! He left Kripa... arg.. that pshyco... poor Kripa had/has to suffer so much ... anyways cont soon

aww thnkyou!!! 😳 , glad you liked the first part i thought it would be boring!!!, yes he is indeed a big one, hehehe 😆 , yes she has suffered and that's why she won't let him close to her heart if he does try she will try and resist but let's see 😉
Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

gr8 part
i hope kripa makes angad pay 4 his deeds... the guy has so much attitude...
continue soon

thnkyou!!!! 😳 , she will but she also loves him so let's see what happend, hehehhe yes he has a hell of an attitude!!, thnx!!

Originally posted by angel_tia

who told u its boring???
this part was luvvly
but i expcted angad to be a bit better!!!!
last scene was gr8!!!!

awww thankyou , i'm glad it wasn't boring, well let's see if her changes! 😉 ,thnx i luved the last scene to 😆 hehehe

Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Hey...nice beginning.....I haven't finsished reading yet.....coz apparently at the moment i'm so scared....yah I'm gonna be 16 in Sept but still I'm scared of lizards and I just heard that there's a lizard in the house and they couldn't catch it so that means 'there's a lizard loose in the house'...which is scaring me to death...seriously I even shed a few tears when a thought struck me which was that what if it comes over me, like it runs over me at night while I'm sleeping...I'm not sure if lizards come over human skin and all....but I'm not taking any chance.....I'm one of the top 10 people on earth who are scared, very scared, of lizards I guess............and yah there's this one thing in this sentence which I thought you might typed it fast and didn't notice..

well anyway, I don't know if my parents told you but I'm back for good , I'm taking over one of dad's businesses here in India, oh and if I were you I'd start looking for a house because I want you as soon as possible",

shouldn't the last bit be something like '....because I want you out as soon as possible'

I guess you left the word 'out'....i'm telling you coz it makes a big difference if the word 'out' is not there and also when it is there......

well do continue soon....you have one fanfic...which I haven't start reading yet......I'll read that n a few das time as well

awww thankyou!! 😳 , first of all, thankyou for telling me yeh i type really fast thankgod for microsoft word spell checker or else i would have small mistakes like this 😆 😆 and now to the lizzard thing 😆 , TRUST!! me you you have no idea how petrified i am of lizzards seriously , if i see one i'll climb up on the nearest thing screaming 😆 😆 actually that reminds me when i was walking with my friend and i saw a baby lizaard, i pushed her in front of the lizzard so i could run away 😆 😆 😆 anyway getting back thanks for your comment you sure made laugh, thnkyou!!

Thankyou everyone for your lovely beautiful comments 😊 , i luved reading them all!!!!!!! next part comming up sooooon!!!!! 😃 Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago