Fan Fictions

Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 105

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Part 1
Kripa walked out of the bathroom, in her robe, her hair wet as droplets of water fell when she detangled her hair with her fingers, she walked to her wardrobe, took out a white cotton spaghetti strap dress, putting it on she walked over to the dressing table, putting on a light fragrance , she wore her ring and walked downstairs, it was a big house, which was gifted to her and her husband as a gift from his parents, she lived alone after her husband left, her in laws did come once every week to see her, they were close, except for her husband that is. It was raining outside, pouring, she could hear the clouds roaring, lighting striking here and there, it was a dull gloomy night, what did she know that the storm ahead would bring ups and downs in her life, heading for the kitchen she heard the doorbell, who could it be at this time she thought, she walked over and opened the door, for a moment she stopped breathing it was HIM.

There was silence , until he barged in pushing her to aside , "who are you", he said, " I'm kripa kh… Sharma", she replied softly still shocked to see her husband standing in front of her after one year, he had changed, he was more good looking, it had seemed he had been working out, angad on the other hand couldn't believe how kripa changed , she wasn't a nerd anymore. "so what are we liked divorced" he said sarcastically breaking the silence for the second time. " no, it's that were really not in a relationship as you basically left me" she said looking downwards, " damn, I thought I was finally free, well don't worry you'll be kripa Sharma in a few months" , she felt her heart ache, she didn't want to be kripa Sharma she wanted to be kripa Khanna even if there was no love or friendship being Mrs. kripa Khanna was enough for her.

" well anyway, I don't know if my parents told you but I'm back for good , I'm taking over one of dad's businesses here in India, oh and if I were you I'd start looking for a house because I want you as soon as possible", he said making his way upstairs to settle himself in. he had become more arrogant and self-centered than before their marriage, she admitted to herself, but how would he react if she had told him, that his parents had put the house under her name and not his, but maybe it was a good idea for her leave and break away from this relationship, wait what relationship is she talking about it's merely a compromise for angad that he made with his parents. Her thoughts were broken when the phone rang, she ran over to pick up the phone, it was his parents, they rang to tell her they were coming over tomorrow for lunch and then organizing a party at their house for angad. she put the phone down and sighed walking upstairs and into her room she changed into her silk nightie dress and went under the covers.

The sun rose, it was morning, kripa got up and looked at the clock it was 10, she had slept in, rushing into the bathroom coming out after fifteen minutes she headed straight down for the kitchen and began to cook lunch for the khannas, surprisingly there was no sight of angad, when the door bell rang halfway through her cooking she opened the door , it was the Khanna, after their greetings and hugs, kripa called them in and made tea/coffee for them when dadi asked kripa, "where's angad", kripa replied," he is in his room I'll go get him", she uncomfortably, which dadi notice making a note she had to talk to kripa alone.

Kripa stood in front of his door, should she go in or not, without thinking twice she opened the door quietly, there he was on the bed shirtless with black tracksuit pants, she felt butterflies, how she wish he would have been in love with her, I guess love wasn't in her destiny. She crept in quietly , leaning over him she placed her hand on his shoulder, "angad wake up", she said softly shaking him, angad opened his eyes, seeing kripa so close to him in his room, he boiled with anger, about to pen his mouth when kripa covered it with her small hand," mum and dad and the rest are downstairs they are waiting for you", she said an turned to leave before angad could say something.

Angad freshened up and headed downstairs, he said his hellos, had a few emotion moments and lectures on to why leaving, when dadi interrupted and asked if kripa could see her in the kitchen to see what she had made, only an excuse to talk about the present situation. D- kripa , I've noticed your not very happy with Angad's return, tell me what's wrong, dadi was the only one kripa was able to open up to apart from her own mother, K- dadi, angad wants a divorce and he wants me to leave the house, D- well kripa what have you thought, K- to break this so called relationship for once and all and move on with my lif, D- but I thought you loved him , K- of course dadi and its not loved it love, yes I have always loved him and always will, D- kripa listen what if angad falls in love with you than you don't have to leave, give him some time before dadi could continue kripa interrupted her, K- no dadi even if he does I have decided to not let him come near my heart and make a place for himself, and dadi I gave him time I gave him a whole year, how much longer will I take, plus I can't forgive him for leaving me , and for my father's heart attack only because he left, strange it might sound that I love him but won't forgive him, well love is just simply crazy.

D- kripa now listen to me, firstly you own this house there for you will not leave and you have to do this for my sake, secondly you need to stick up for yourself and stand against angad and make him your, K- if you say so dadi than I will but I will stick to my decision of keeping him away from my heart after all he doesn't deserve my love. Dadi walked out slightly angry kripa following her. Dadi excused angad over to the corner, D- angad I still hear you and kripa are getting a divorce, A- yep that's correct, D- Sorry angad but that won't happen I won't let it, I want you two to make this relationship work and I mean it, because of leaving for a year that poor girl as suffered a lot which you have caused do you realized that, A- well dadi I didn't tell her to marry me, D- angad if you don't listen to me than I will forget I have a grandson, A- but dadi I don't love her, D- no buts and as for love well learn to, she said leaving him, A- fine he screamed behind angry, " this is all her fault " he said to himself cursing kripa.

The khannas had left promising to see each other at night for the party, it was around 6pm and kripa was going up to change when she heard a voice behind her, A- kripa move your stuff in my room dadi wants us to share a bedroom, he said in a demanding tone, kripa just turned back without saying anything she was stopped again by his voice, A- when I talk to you I except a reply so I know your actually there, K- who are you to tell me what to do, A- ooh seems like this past year you've grown attitude , well sorry to remind you I'm your husband , K- don't worry I haven't forgot, how can I forget the guy that left this marriage a year ago, how can I forget the man that caused my dad pain, but I hope you don't forget that this relationship is going to be over soon, she said walking off angrily, with Angad rolling his eye giving i-could-careless- face. Kripa moved her stuff in the room and moved her bed's mattress into the room as well.

Kripa finally ready , she left her hair down with curls at the bottom, she applied make up a little though, she looked stunning, she had worn this:

she covered her back as her blouse was a halter which only had one string in the middle tying it closed, as she didn't want angad to see her back., she opened the door to find a very handsome angad in a black suit with a black dress shirt, he turned to find kripa staring at him and grinned as he passed a comment, " gosh your so un modern, don't you have any dresses", kripa stared at him and replied without anger, K- unfortunately I'm not those girls you date or dated that wore sleazy short dresses or clothes, I actually have respect about my appearance and image, and to answer your question yes I do have dresses but I don't wear dresses at parties were my in laws are, I actually have respect and dress traditionally, she and walked over to the dressing table, where she left her wedding band and engagement ring, picking them up to slip onto her finger when angad stopped her by saying, " why are you wearing them, what right do you have if there is nothing between us" he said mockingly, " what right, I'll tell you , it's was one year ago when you yourself put the rings on my finger", she said angrily leaving the room. " what attitude" he said to himself.

They both got into the car, there was silence all the way until they reached the Khanna house after half an hour. Angad got out of the car, and walked straight into the house without waiting for kripa who made her way behind slowly. There were families, Angad's old friends from college, and businessmen. After a few speeches were made, the dance floor opened as couples began to dance. Angad and kripa to were forced to dance, neither of them wanted to but then they couldn't create a scene as only his and her family knew the truth about the relationship. They went to the middle, angad put his hand on her waits and the other closed into her left hand, as they began dancing , as angad turned her around , dipped her, turned her , rolling her into him backwards as her back hits his chest and he spins her again to: Sholon si sholon si- shabd

Sholon si sholon si
tere ankhon ki yeh roshni
kiske liye hai kiske liye hai
chandni chandni, tere chere ki yeh chandni
tera muskurana nazar yun jhukana
tera muskurana nazar yun jhukana
mere liye hai bas mere liye hai

sholon si sholon si
tere ankhon ki yeh roshni
chandni chandni tere chere ki yeh chandini

samjho mera joh ishara hai
joh bhi hai mera woh tumhara hai
samjho mera joh ishara hai
joh bhi hai mera woh tumhara hai
lehar mein koi hoon khoyi
manzil toh hai tu kinara hai
yeh meri adayaein yeh meri wafaein
yeh meri adayaein yeh meri wafaein
tujhko pata hai sabh tere liye hai

As kripa stared into hi eyes, while angad looked to the side, as if were tortured to dance with her, how come he didn't feel so good being close to her as she did to him, oh wait he wasn't in love with her, she reminded herself, it felt so good to be in his arms, if only he hadn't left , if only he had loved her. Memories came running back to her , where angad teased her in school and college, when he left, her fathers suffering , the loneliness she dealt with for a year, she could feel her eyes beginning to moist up, no she wouldn't hurt herself with the past, she had to move on, she let go of him and went outside, angad happy that she left, could careless moved to get a drink.

Kripa ran outside for peace trying to calm herself, but she could still here the music playing, it was really windy, as if it were to rain heavily, she breathed in and out heavily , staring up into the sky, angad was roaming around the party when dadi found stopped him, D- where's kripa, A- hey dadi, she's outside, D- go get her and dance , come on, A- but dadi she's the one that left the dance floor, D- whatever go and get her, A- fine he said marching out angrily, thinking " why couldn't kripa just leave him" , kripa stood there wondering what was in her destiny, the winds were increasing, it became cold, when she hear a voice behind her, "kripa" it was angad,

she turned around to see when the pallu of her sari blew off her shoulder into the air exposing her bare stomach, her curves, kripa realizing angad staring at her bare stomach making her uncomfortable turned around trying to set her sari, but to make it worst her hair is flying everywhere, hard for her to see and her bare back being exposed to angad , angad couldn't help but look, realizing the change in her from nerd to a lady, beautiful lady, angad tempting to walk right over to her and touch her all over as the background filled with music( lol okay I know I copied the scene from kkhh, lol I think it's the best scene in that movie lol, it was very cute or should I say romantic lol)-

Song/movie- kuchh kuchh hota hai

Tum Paas Aaye Yoon Muskaraye
Tumne Na Jaane Kya Sapne Dikhaye
Ab To Mera Dil Jaage Na Sota Hai
Kya Karoon Haye Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai

Na Jaane Kaisa Ehsaas Hai
Bujhti Nahin Hai Kya Pyaas Hai
Kya Nasha Is Pyaar Ka
Mujhpe Sanam Chhane Laga
Koi Na Jaane Kyon Chein Khota Hai
Kya Karoon Haye Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai

While angad stood there watching her as if time had stopped for a moment ………

okay so here the first part tried to make it long, i know it's boring isn't it , sorry i had to get this part over with , but it'll be better with the upcoming parts, and plzzz leave comments!!Tongue

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 04 August 2007 at 9:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJMistiofMistzmaanumoonlight2630.vrshn.nyxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
awww, ur rite! dat movie is da BEST!

this part waz AWESUM! ak are so MEAN to each other...i wish they cud juss get along, but wat fun would dat be? LOL is kripa's dad still alive frum after da <3 attack?

angad is so mean, and kripa is dumbly in love with him...

great part, cont soon!!!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

(me first comment?? Big smile)

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
great work do cont. soon
love
nihita

pal89711

pal89711

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 9:54am | IP Logged
awesome part..............i am sure angad will fall in love w kripa in no time.i hope u continue soon...cant wait 2 read the next part....pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Clap

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 10:05am | IP Logged
ahhh!!! this is awesum!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! well everything except
Angad!!! gosh he is such a jerk!!! ohhh how much i hate him, which is a
first, lol... i like the fact tht Kripa is being attitudy with him, lol, she really
shud stand up to herself, nd i am sooo happy tht she is not all sad nd
stuff... nd ur totally rite abt the KKHH movie scene, i LOVE it, nd its like
my fav movie EVER!!! i love Kripa's sari, its cute!!! lol... nd another thing i
hate abt Angad is he noticed her when she was all pretty nd stuff, but not
when she was a nerd!!! sad... just another example of how shallow guys
r!!! lol, sry got a bit carried away!!! anywho, TOTALLY loved this prt, nd u
know wht else wud be awesum, jealous Angad... jealous Angad is sooo
hot, even though i hate him rite now, lol... okkk, i will stop babbling, lol...
continue soon!!! Tongue

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awesome job hun, that was awesome, i loved it...angad and kriap...how cute, angad finally starts feeling something for kripa....even though it was a physical attraction...update soon cant wait Embarrassed

SujalkiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SujalkiDeewani

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
OMG WOW!! m in love wid dis FF~!!! wondful romance! lol LOL !! plzz plzz continue soooon!! n m sure angad will fell 4 her!! gr8 part..!! Clap

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 10:41am | IP Logged
fabulas part...oulala i think Angad'd fall'n fo heR neways he so Rude but im happy Dadi is supporting Kripa and trying to gte them together lol this ff roxx Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top