Fan Fictions

Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 105

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by i rok

ure fanfic was really good i enjoyed reading it.

thanksssssssEmbarrassed , glad you enjoyed reading it!!!!!!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted Love-AK-lst prtpg 94FF OPTIONS99 (Page 103)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thankssssssss guys again for voting , as you know i opened kick of love and we're simply opposite, hopefully you'll enjoy those ff as well thanks once again!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya imdad

i'm gonna miss this ff terribly it is one of my favourite which i would be reading over n over again!! just can't get enough of it LOL
the story was just amazing!! well all of ur ffs have fabulous story specially "Desire" which i still read again n again whenever i feel like it Embarrassed awwww thanksssss for liking my ff'sEmbarrassed, awwwww wowEmbarrassedLOL, thankss for reading and commenting and voting very much appreciated!!

I m glad ur going to start 2 more ffs
God!! u gave us 5 options but only 2 choices it was soo difficult to choose only 2!!

But i like these 2 the best
1) Kick Of Love
2) Infatuated By You

Just a little request if u could start 3 ffs together please consider writing

3) In The Hands Of Fate

as the concept is quite tempting  

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by - -NG;

This fan fic was amazing! I loved the ending too. I love all your fan fic ideas that's why it's so hard to choose just 2. But the ones that I really liked were.. In the hands of fate and We're Simply Opposite, and yeah I just can't choose two so I gotta add that I really like To Kiss Goodbye. I do like the concept of Kick of Love and it would be a lot higher on my list but something really annoys me about tom boys.. lol sorry I know really dumb reason but I can't help it! Anyway it doesn't matter which one wins because they're all awesome.

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanksssssssssssssssss, i'm glad you liked this ff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thanks for reading this ff, and commenting!!!Big smile

KaranB

KaranB

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
sorry i missed a few parts i was sorta of busy but anyway the parts were great!!! also OMG its already over awwwww i wanted it to be longer Cry Cry anyway it was a great no wait awsome ff Smile it was 1 of my fave ffs ever lol Big smile

Edited by KaranB - 24 September 2007 at 6:50pm

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KaranB

sorry i missed a few parts i was sorta of busy but anyway the parts were great!!! also OMG its already over awwwww i wanted it to be longer Cry Cry anyway it was a great no wait awsome ff Smile it was 1 of my fave ffs ever lol Big smile

awwww it's okay, awwwwwww thankyou!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile, yeh over, aww sorry , i didn't wanna drag it lolz, awww thankyou!!!!Big smileawww i'm glad to know it was one of your fav ff's!!EmbarrassedSmileBig smile

KaranB

KaranB

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

awwww it's okay, awwwwwww thankyou!!!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile, yeh over, aww sorry , i didn't wanna drag it lolz, awww thankyou!!!!Big smileawww i'm glad to know it was one of your fav ff's!!EmbarrassedSmileBig smile

u like to say awww alot right lol LOL LOL Big smile

Chocolate_luver

IF-Dazzler

Chocolate_luver

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 2:28am | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by Chocolate_luver

u like to say awww alot right lol LOL LOL Big smile

lol yehhhhhhhhhLOLit's a habbit lolzzzzzzzzzLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top